120 members have voted

1. 1. How difficult is it right now?

2. 2. Which new mugs need further work?

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well,there is only 2 buttons.

Can you show us an image of what you're seeing on the site? If you're on a windows system, you can hit the Print Screen key (sometimes PrntScrn or the like), and then go into MS Paint and paste the image there. Then you can save the file and upload it to an image sharing site like imgur. It will give you a link to your uploaded image that you can share with us.

Unless your browser is out of date or otherwise weirdly-functioning, the only thing I can think of is you have an ad-blocker/script blocker/tracker blocker/stuff like that running that's disabling the button. Because it's doing something besides just giving you a download.

It leads me to the Upload page.

SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A MIRROR LINK.

Please can you give me a screenshot of what you're seeing. Everyone else seems to be able to download it, I think something may be going wrong your end.

It leads me to the Upload page.

SOMEONE PLEASE PUT A MIRROR LINK.

You need to click the second blue button.

There's a really big blue button after a lot of description, right? Don't click it.

Click the other blue button, the smaller one, below it.

The second blue button is the button that leads me to the upload page.

Can any tell me how to make an weapon become dropable in fe4,and vice versa.

Edited by lecongvu

ummm i tryed patching it but as usual i had no luck there is always some error and i cant patch it could it be posible for someone to upload a patched game?

That would be illegal, so we can't help you there

Are you naming the .ips file the same name as your rom (Like shinpatch.ips and shinpatch.src)? Most if not all semi-recent SNES emulators soft patch it for you.

That would be illegal, so we can't help you there

Are you naming the .ips file the same name as your rom (Like shinpatch.ips and shinpatch.src)? Most if not all semi-recent SNES emulators soft patch it for you.

im using Stealthpatch and yes im naming my rom the same has the .ips but no mather what i do i a problem always happen

im using Stealthpatch and yes im naming my rom the same has the .ips but no mather what i do i a problem always happen

Try doing this to another FE4 rom: Sometimes, it's your ROM that's the problem.

Was the patch created with a headered or unheadered rom? That's usually the big culprit.

Also, there's no reason to use stealthpatch at the same time as soft-patching (both files, same name). If you're worried over the program being the problem, you can use soft-patching, or other programs like LunarIPS or IPSWin.

But most likely your patch and your rom are incompatible. Knowing whether you need a headered or unheadered ROM will likely fix the problem; in the meantime, go get another ROM from a completely different website and see if you have luck with that one.

Was the patch created with a headered or unheadered rom? That's usually the big culprit.

Also, there's no reason to use stealthpatch at the same time as soft-patching (both files, same name). If you're worried over the program being the problem, you can use soft-patching, or other programs like LunarIPS or IPSWin.

But most likely your patch and your rom are incompatible. Knowing whether you need a headered or unheadered ROM will likely fix the problem; in the meantime, go get another ROM from a completely different website and see if you have luck with that one.

alright ill do that, also what are headered or unheadered ROMs?

alright ill do that, also what are headered or unheadered ROMs?

A headered ROM is a version of the game that, when it was dumped from its cart-form, had an extra bit of data added on for identification purposes (generally). They weren't there in the original game, and it moves all the data in the ROM over about $200 (again, generally). If someone makes a patch for a game that doesn't have a header, and you try to apply this same patch to your headered ROM, all of the changes the patch puts in will be off-placed. So it's important to make sure you have the right patch for the right version of the game :)

• 2 months later...

Can you (or anyone, really) re-upload this elsewhere? I can not, for love nor money, get that download link to do anything other than refresh the page. That site seems IS beyond terrible. :/

Edited by cognitiveDissident

Oh dear, sorry about that guys. I'll use sendspace for the next one, it's very friendly. Gasp! Does that mean I have a new release in the works. Gasp! Do I promise some amazing changes? Probably not.

EDIT: I lied. New version in the OP.

Edited by Admiral Shin

I just tried this. Excellent work! For once I used Ardan a lot and he was a real beast. The changes in the positions and equipment of enemy units in the 1st generation was a breath of fresh air. I am now on chapter 7 and I am having a blast. 2nd gen needs some extra love because I am breezing through her.

My opinions on the changes I realisedArdan is by far the most updated character. He is unstoppable with insane def. he can now hold the line all by himself. Also the enmy units realized the futility of attacking him (ie he was almost never attacked by the enemy units from chapter 2 onwards) . It was the first time I promoted Ardan and I have been playing the game since 1999.Alec is better but not by much.Noiche is a lot better, continue is far better than charge.Lachesis finally has continue .Deu could get a little boost(starting withh a longbow?)

BTW I am playing 1.8 I tried patching my original(backup) rom (which works just fine with 1.8) but when I tried to use 1.9 I failed spectacularly. I used a Couple of other roms I have but none of them worked.

Again congrats for giving me a fresh perspective to a very good game.

That's very strange. I seem to be able to download it and apply it to a clean FE4 rom with no problems. Can anyone else confirm? To anyone who is having problems, try a different ROM. Unfortunately, I don't know whether you need a headered or unheadered ROM.

Just a warning to everyone, I messed up on the chapter 9 map, so it's not actually possible to reach Thracia by foot. It'll be fixed in the next release, for now just swap ROM before you seize.