Fire Emblem 4 - Shin Patch

Shin

120 members have voted

1. 1. How difficult is it right now?

2. 2. Which new mugs need further work?

I'm thinking of IronMage for the mage armours. Holyn and Alec's unique classes have also been assigned their appropriate names.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not double posting if I bring something nice!

After all that procrastinating, I've finally refined the FEE3 Build! Changes are in the intro post, I hope everyone has some fun! Also worth mentioning, if anyone else wants any tips, pointers or just general guidance on FE4 hacking, I'd be happy to lend a hand!

That's weird, in my test run, Voltz didn't charge. Mind sending me a save? It's quite possible to have them both survive, although it requires a little thinking. It's not quite lol!Shannan kills everything any more.

That's weird, in my test run, Voltz didn't charge. Mind sending me a save? It's quite possible to have them both survive, although it requires a little thinking. It's not quite lol!Shannan kills everything any more.

kind of late to send a save since im long gone from that stage but its not a real problem i mean levin took the whole unit down so yeah....i just figured i would say something. also i paired levin x tiltyu shouldnt artur come whit strong sety blood and holsety? cuz mine didnt :(

kind of late to send a save since im long gone from that stage but its not a real problem i mean levin took the whole unit down so yeah....i just figured i would say something. also i paired levin x tiltyu shouldnt artur come whit strong sety blood and holsety? cuz mine didnt :(

Ain't I a stinker?

How does your Levin take down the whole unit, mine didn't hit a single bandit ONCE in like 8 turns, I had to rig a Continue + Crit just so I could get Bargain. :(

EDIT While I'm at it, I might as well say that Voltz's squad didn't charge for Levin in mine. My theory is that if you draw out the border guard (that Duke Knight and those people), perhaps he attacks your guys, but if you don't, he goes for Levin because he's closer?

Edited by Refa

XD so you might wanna be careful when Holsety!Tinny comes charging at you

i was lucky enough to have levin whit leg ring so my tinny came running first to me it was an easy reclute....else she could have been serious busines

fe45_files.zip 197.4 KB fe45_files.zip 07/20 17:13 FE4,5 プログラム、画像改変パッチ系.zip 1.7 MB FE4,5 プログラム、画像改変パッチ系.zip 05/28 04:24 FE3,4,5 ツール、資料系.zip 5.9 MB FE3,4,5 ツール、資料系.zip 05/28 04:22

You may be able to find what you need in one of these uploads. I dunno about all the programs shown in that image. For the first one, you could probably use something like usenti without any problem (it looks like all it does is index the palette). There's the compression program available for download in one of the uploaded archives. I dunno what's going on in the bottom--maybe just inserting the changed graphic?

If the above links don't yield anything, I can email you a link to my larger running archive.

Thanks, I already had the last one but the other two look super tasty. I'll have some fun with those. I also have quite a few things from old uploaders, I'll see if there's anything useful worth sharing (and correctly crediting of course).

I don't know how to do that, if you tell me I would be glad to.

Upload the srm file to something like sendspace and PM me the link, thanks for the help!

The final chapter isn't quite fully edited, and apparently causes a crash at some point. I'll try and get it cleared up for next time!

The final chapter isn't quite fully edited, and apparently causes a crash at some point. I'll try and get it cleared up for next time!

Over a year had passed since the liberation army's initial uprising in Isaac.

The ongoing conflict tragically split the 12 Crusaders between light and dark as it pitted fellow decendants against one another.

And thus commenced the final holy war...

...But the future refused to change.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news everyone, apparently the crash wasn't my fault! I also bring you new shiny things!

692cc140c9cbcbc86bf8fd475a7a97d0.png

I don't really consider myself that great at spriting, but with Lorena's tutorial, I couldn't resist!

NEW SPRITES wooo!

Looks good Shin. Is it possible to make Briggid look even more badass and amazing? :P

Edited by Jedi