I just bought RD

I did the mistake of using too much of the overpowered units in part 1 (namely, Volug,

Nailah

and

Black Knight

) and my other units are somewhat underlevelled (not much, but it still hurts my chances of surviving through chapter 6). They were so awesome I couldn't resist!

Well, at least the last two were...

Yeah...

I did the mistake of using too much of the overpowered units in part 1 (namely, Volug,

Nailah

and

Black Knight

) and my other units are somewhat underlevelled (not much, but it still hurts my chances of surviving through chapter 6). They were so awesome I couldn't resist!

Well, at least the last two were...

Yeah...

shoot I just got done with part 1 and I totally spammed the hell out of

BK

. mostly because enemies were doubling the dawn brigade like no tomorrow, but I still feel kinda guilty. :(

Edited by Myr

I know personal experience blah blah, but my Shinons have a tendency to be strength screwed. Rolf shouldn't have that problem with his growths.

I know personal experience blah blah, but my Shinons have a tendency to be strength screwed. Rolf shouldn't have that problem with his growths.

Yeah, my Shinon got Strength screwed too. Still awesome though.

And Myr, don't give up on the DB, they will get better. (Don't believe anyone who says the DB sucks, its only because you need to put more work into them to get them to be good)