Feedback for The Second Invasion

Parrhesia

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Armour is fun, even to write~

Until you have to describe something you don't know the technical term of. Such as The Thing That Archers Have, Like, Across Their Chest Attached To The Quiver, or the dreaded Assortment of Plates Going Down Some Dude's Arm.

I based him on an eccentric mixture of Patton and Churchill. He wasn't exactly going to be handing out dandelions to everyone.

And yes, I'll get on it. ...Tonight. I'm trying to keep consistent to a two updates every eight days schedule =P

The extremely late update means I've decided to man up and give up a manly DOUBLE UPDATE where a lot of things happen. To make up for the fact that about half of the latest few chapters have kinda sucked, Chapter 20, half-finished now, is shaping up to be pretty damn good. It's looking to be a little longer than most, as well.

Update will be posted in ... a quantity of time, probably twenty minutes.

Holy shit. Kingdom of Loathing did a lot of things, but I never expected it would...utterly embody this story. Somehow.

Anyway, update in one day. THAT'S RIGHT BITCHES GOING FOR A THREE-DAY SCHEDULE. YEAH. Nothing can stand in my way except laziness, writer's block and suicide. Next update is ... really fuckin' big, as well. And hopefully the sudden character development for pretty much everyone (Sander especially, Kaelin heftily...basically everyone but Calista) should be a welcome change from MOVE THE PLOT FORWARD.

I also hereby decree the mountains to be called the Drakespine, because I got tired of typing mountains and it looked awkward anyway. And I forgot where Kaelin started everything, so for sake of argument he began in Henna. Considering that this is basically a draft, that's not too bad a potential continuity error.

Oh well. Quick, lazy, fix. I evidently edited that during the middle of one of the thunderstorms that ravaged this week, and forgot about the half-finished changes.

...Fuckin' weather. I said it'd be ready in three days, and I managed it in EIGHT.

• 2 weeks later...

She's my favourite to write. And to describe, for Ken Zomgish reasons. Arrowroot the Elder's my favourite, but that's accounting for many events that haven't been written or posted yet. And, of course, nostalgia. ...He'll be horrific to try and write.

Edited by Furetchen

Smoothing out a few continuity errors and stuff in the first few chapters. ...Apparently Jalvea is Celestan. Whelp, shoulda fixed a few minor niggles, and next chapter will happen, soon. As will the one after that.

EDIT: Uncocking-up procedure complete.

Edited by Furetchen