[FE11] Drafting Tourney IV

Iris

Ok I had to make a new profile because I forgot my password. I just added a s to assasin. Last time I Spelled it wrong.. And trust me I'm the same person. If you want me to prove it then give me a way that I can proveit to y'all.

Edit

When y'all do a spoiler tag I can't open it up and theres really no reason to put a spoiler tag on stats or the story. So please don't :(

Edited by Silent_Assassin

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I had to make a new profile because I forgot my password. I just added a s to assasin. Last time I Spelled it wrong.. And trust me I'm the same person. If you want me to prove it then give me a way that I can proveit to y'all.

Edit

When y'all do a spoiler tag I can't open it up and theres really no reason to put a spoiler tag on stats or the story. So please don't :(

1. It makes it too long; just use a normal viewing laptop.

2. You should inform the mods, or you'll get banned for multiple accounts /trying not to minimod here, just warning you.

3. If Steel doesn't show up soon, I vote giving him Arran & Matthis.

Edited by Iris

Sorry for the wait. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Anyway, I will take Matthis, and Dolph. Matthis isn't as bad as you think. And join time. And in this Run, Arran = Minerva, so..

It appears that Dolph is taken. Please update the first page!

I'll take his bald bro, Macellan.

Edited by The_Steel_Lance

Gimme Boah. :facepalm: Eh, he'll fill up some roster space and be somewhat useful. Anyone else at this point I'm just gonna kill off and not even think about using.

I suggest reading past tournaments. Boah is hardly a waste of space.

Sorry for the wait. Life gets in the way sometimes.

Anyway, I will take Matthis, and Dolph. Matthis isn't as bad as you think. And join time. And in this Run, Arran = Minerva, so..

It appears that Dolph is taken. Please update the first page!

I'll take his bald bro, Macellan.

Actually Dolph wasn't taken. Leech thought he could take two when he could only take one.

But seeing as it's Leech's turn now~

1. It makes it too long; just use a normal viewing laptop.

2. You should inform the mods, or you'll get banned for multiple accounts /trying not to minimod here, just warning you.

3. If Steel doesn't show up soon, I vote giving him Arran &

Matthis.

Ok I restored my old account. Gave the other one to my

Friend. So I shouldn't get banned. I agree about steel.

Ps I didn't know you couldn't have multiple accounts!

Pss there is still no reason for spoiler tags.

:(

Edited by Silent_Assasin

Chapters 4 & 5 Done.

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth
Lord
Lv: 13
HP: 27
Str: 15
Mag: 0
Skill: 11
Spd: 15
Lck: 17
Def: 11
Res: 0
Sword: B

Caeda
Pegasus Knight
Lv: 7
HP: 18
Str: 9
Mag: 1
Skill: 12
Spd: 17
Lck: 14
Def: 9
Res: 6
Lance: D

Norne 
Archer
Lv: 4
HP: 19
Str: 5
Skill: 2
Spd: 8
Lck: 4
Def: 7
Bow: D

Julian
Thief
Lv: 6
Str: 6
Skill: 7
Spd: 13
Lck: 9
Def: 5
Sword: E

Jagen
Paladin
Base

Wendell 
Sage
Base

[spoiler=Turn Count]

Chapter 1 - 6

Chapter 2 - 6

Chapter 3 - 8

Chapter 4 - 8

Chapter 5 - 5

Chapter 4 - Rushed towards castle, faceless killed off by soldiers to the right, Norne hangs back to buy some EXP. Caeda wing spear domination. Recruited Merric for Wendell, blew off other village, Marth killed Boss and scored.

Chapter 5- Wolfguard baited enemies, Marth kills Merach and scores, Merric recruits Wendell, more Caeda wing spear domination.

Way too many excess units are alive, and killing them off takes time...

Edited by Maria's bro

Finished 5 and 6. 5 took 6 turns and 6 took a whopping 10. ( I'm going to try and use a PC or MAC every now and then, basically when I get a chance.)

Now for stats.

Sedgar. Base for General

Darros

Lv 7.07

Hp 23

Str 7

Skl 4

Spd 1

Lck 6

Def 15

Res 0

Lena.

Lv 5.40

Hp 18

Mag 4

Skl 10

Spd 9

Lck 10

Def 3

Res 10

Jagen

Lv 2.20

Hp 23

Str 6

Mag 1

Skl 16

Spd 15

Lck 1

Def 7

Res 3

Marth

Lv 15.77

Hp 31

Str 12

Skl 12

Spd 16

Lck 19

Def 12

Res 1

So Lena is pretty blessed right now. Jagen is a SM and isn't liking it very much. Lena went back to cleric for 6 do I could warp Sedgar for treasure. Disposed of all extras. Darros won't be a knight anymore just because he has 0 Spd growth right now. Turn counts pretty good.

Edited by Silent_Assasin

Silent, you drafted when it was Leech's turn.

I'll make this simple for everyone. Leech gets Minerva. Then Silent can get Lorenz and Ymir. Leech can have Macellan. I'll take Jeorge.

Arran and Samson are left, for Steel or Maria.

Just for those who don't know: You don't have to recruit every character on your team.

And why can't you open spoiler tags? I put them in there to save space and stuff. I guess I'll just put the story in those tags, and everything else out.

I'll start working on this draft soon. I need to post some stuff up for a FE8 draft first.

Silent, you drafted when it was Leech's turn.

I'll make this simple for everyone. Leech gets Minerva. Then Silent can get Lorenz and Ymir. Leech can have Macellan. I'll take Jeorge.

Arran and Samson are left, for Steel or Maria.

Just for those who don't know: You don't have to recruit every character on your team.

And why can't you open spoiler tags? I put them in there to save space and stuff. I guess I'll just put the story in those tags, and everything else out.

I'll start working on this draft soon. I need to post some stuff up for a FE8 draft first.

I dont know why I can't open spoiler tags. I click on it then it just pulls up the reply button. Sorry about drafting out of turn :(

Chapters 6 & 6x Done.

Chapter 6 - Took forever due to my having to get enough people killed to draft Athena. Transfigured the remaining Wolfguard into the Priestguard to be slaughtered easier by the hardworking Silver Lance cavalier. Caeda, Julian, and Marth owned this chapter. Julian got alot of free exp by theif hunting, Marth singlehandedly smashed just about everyone. Jagen finally got a level. Yay.

Chapter 6x - Here all of the faceless and unwanted units were carved to pieces. Draug, who had lasted the longest of all of the unwanted, was transfigured into a hunter to be hunted. Got some good levels with Caeda, Norne, and Julian, and everyone circled around North to get Athena, who made a splash and killed the boss.

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth
Lord
Lv: 15
HP: 29
Str: 16
Skill: 12
Spd: 16
Lck: 19
Def: 12
Sword: B

Caeda
Pegasus Knight
Lv: 9
Str: 10
Skill: 14
Spd: 19
Lck: 15
Def: 11
Lance: C

Norne 
Archer
Lv: 7
HP: 21
Str: 6
Skill: 3
Spd: 11
Lck: 5
Def: 8
Bow: C

Julian
Thief
Lv: 8
HP: 21
Str: 7
Skill: 9
Spd: 15
Lck: 10
Sword: D

Athena
Myrmidon
Lv: 11
HP: 26
Str: 10
Skill: 13
Spd: 14
Lck: 6

Jagen
Paladin
Lv: 2
HP: 23
Str: 7
Skill: 11
Spd: 8
Lck: 1
Def: 9
Sword: D
Lance: B

Wendell 
Sage
Lv: 2
HP: 22
Str: 3
Mag: 4
Skill: 3
Spd: 12
Lck: 1
Def: 5
Res: 5

[spoiler=Turn Count]

Chapter 1 - 6

Chapter 2 - 6

Chapter 3 - 8

Chapter 4 - 8

Chapter 5 - 5

Chapter 6 - 10

Wendell is a very good choice for a healer in this kind of run, in my opinion, because he can attack back - with Excalibur.

Anyway, I'll take Arran since I don't plan to use him, so incase the Steel Lance wanted one of them he can get the better one.

Edited by Maria's bro

Maria's Bro, your Marth and Shiida are absolutely ridiculous. I wish mine could be that blessed.

I absolutely agree with you on Caeda. I was (am) so scared that she's gonna end up bombing with that str and def growth, but she just keeps on getting it, Thank God. HP, however, is a different story. Wing Spear owns.

Marth...is well, Marth. For some reason I've always had a great experience with him, but I understand that his growths aren't fantastic - but he's actually doing worse than my usual Marths, for some reason. He needs to get that Defense up, but other than that, I agree with you as well. Rapier owns.

Haha, I was going to compare your Marth to my Marth on my last run, then I realized he didn't even get to level 15 in the first place. But your Marth has +/-0 HP, +4 Str, +3 Skl, +2 Spd, + 3 Lck, and +3 Def. That's awesome for a draft run.

Haha, I was going to compare your Marth to my Marth on my last run, then I realized he didn't even get to level 15 in the first place. But your Marth has +/-0 HP, +4 Str, +3 Skl, +2 Spd, + 3 Lck, and +3 Def. That's awesome for a draft run.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Marth has to be awesome, the number of turns should equal how long it takes him to get to the throne, in my opinion.

Chapter 7 - Complete

I really liked this chapter. Athena reclassed into a pretty friggin' strong Pegasus Knight, and Norne stays an Archer to buy free EXP from the Whitewings.

Faceless units pinned by archers outside Bantu's cave and carved up by a dracoknight that I never killed. Norne, due to her lack of movement, was confined to feathering Est, Catria, and Palla (in that order) but never got to Minerva. Caeda, Athena, and Julian rushed this chapter, triggered reinforcements on the first turn. Caeda = win. Athena, with just an iron lance, was still pretty friggin' strong, but Julian was nearly killed and Wendell had to meatshield for him along with a faceless myrmidon called Dexa. Marth did absolutely nothing but run to the throne while everyone else cleared his path for him. Harmein was killed by Caeda, easily, who survived the rest of the chapter with 5 health points.

Chapter 8 - Complete

This chapter was really easy, I feel. Sent Marth straight up the middle, and like a tank, he took down just about everything. Both Caeda and Athena flew by to back him up, but they had to take cover because of the horsemen, so Julian and Norne came from behind to further back it up. I used a great deal of faceless for meatshields, but hardly any died. Tsk. Marth got to kill Kannival, but it took two turns. Dang. As Marth was finishing up Julian, Caeda, and Athena all got a few kills on all the reinforcements.

Chapter 9 - Complete

Cakewalk. Julian opens the door and nabs the treasure, once again Marth, Caeda, and Athena are a strike force that annihilated - mostly the hunters. Marth killed Mannu in one go with a Steel Sword. Athena is really strong! And Caeda, of course, = Win, but she really needs more HP, she's had some pretty close shaves. Both she and Athena hardly ever finish the chapter with full heatlh anymore. I wanted to get the Wyrmslayer, but Wendell can't use the warp yet.

Chapter 10 - Complete

[spoiler=The Leech, you know what I like about you?] HEY_YOU_KNOW_WHUT_by_Chancake.jpg

Thanks so much for drafting Maria right before my turn! Now I won't be able to go through my favorite Fire Emblem with my favorite Fire Emblem character! Thanks so much man!

I'll just have to go through another playthrough and use Maria & Marth only. Anyway...

Rushed straight around the bottom of Castle Diel, sent the useless & generics up the right side to wait for the reinforcements. The enemies are getting stronger, it took alittle bit of jumping them to clear them. I think I might stop using so many units. Anyway, Marth cut down those in his path. Caeda and Athen flew by his side, Jagen was behind them for back up. Julian, Wendell, and Norne hung back and entered to get the physics staff, then fled back down the bottom again. And then...Minerva moved! I didn't think she was the violent type when Maria could still be rescued, but she moved and challenged Radd! Radd, being a mercenary, wouldn't back down...and was 1 Hit killed. Minerva then continued to work away at my faceles and useless - thanks Minerva! Caeda cut around the top of the castle to fight the Hero and get his Master Seal. Then the reinforcements came and helped Minerva out. Marth challenged Harmein and easily killed him and all around him. Wendell and Norne bought some EXP fighting the archers through the wall on the southwest side of the Castle. After everthing was taken care of, I waited an extra turn so Minerva and her reinforcements would get rid off the other useless unit - Caesar! He tried to stand and avenge Radd, and was also 1 Hit killed. Minerva's awesome. XD

This entire chapter I couldn't bring myself to look directly at Maria. I'll come back for her...

[spoiler=Stats]

Marth
CLASS LV HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS WEP
Lord  17 31 18 00 14 17 21 14 00 S-B
Caeda
PegKn 12 21 12 01 16 20 18 12 06 L-C
Athena
PegKn 13 27 12 02 11 11 06 09 06 L-D
Norne
Arch. 09 23 06 00 05 12 05 10 00 B-C
Julian
Theif 09 21 08 00 10 16 11 07 00 S-D
Wendell
CLASS LV HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS WEP WEP 
Sage  04 22 03 04 03 13 03 05 06 T-B St-D
Jagen
CLASS LV HP ST MG SK SP LK DF RS WEP WEP
Paldn 02 23 07 01 11 08 01 09 06 S-D L-B

[spoiler=Turn Count]

Chapter 1 - 6

Chapter 2 - 6

Chapter 3 - 8

Chapter 4 - 8

Chapter 5 - 5

Chapter 6 - 10

Chapter 7 - 6

Chapter 8 - 6

Chapter 9 - 5

Chapter 10 - 9

Will someone bump this thing? I want to stop editing this post.

-Wow, this thing is so dead. I'm out.

Edited by Maria's Bro