Black Knight (Spoiler)

*Gasp* I cannot simply believe it! I mean, seriously, it's not like the Black Knight is unmasked near the end of Radiant Dawn and it's Zelgius, but still who would've ever guessed that it could ever possibly be Zelgius?

This guy may not have got that far yet...

Zelgiuz isn't the Black Knight, he isn't unmasked in Radiant Dawn... well there's still if they decide to make it a trilogy, huh?

It's called not spoiling it for the TC because he obviously hasn't gotten that far yet.

haha. nice try, but i think he knows by now

^Oh What the!? (all of the above)^

Actually I've beaten the game a couple of weeks before I joined. I thought I'd put my prior message there since I was looking through the Zelgius/Black Knight Theory thing. In fact, I'd already guessed about the Black Knight = Zelgius before I had played RD after putting together the events in PoR and seeing some of the trailers of RD. I didn't know about this site until it was 1/15.

I'm really curious if someone else did notice, just a yay or nay is good enough.

[spoiler]

is there for a reason y'know....

And now it's nagging me that I did the code wrong. Duh, stupid board >_>

Didn't know this site had that function then. But I don't think it'll matter much at this point.

Want me to edit it anyways?