Unknown, Interesting, Stupid, and Funny Facts About FE9

Kinata

Does he appear there on hard? Also, if the hawks can shove, which I honestly don't remember, and fly over that part of the building (I think they can), they can fly behind him and shove him for another way to end the chapter without killing him.

On Hard he appears exactly on the seize square, making it impossible. Also, I don't think Hawks can shove, although I may be wrong on that.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Hard he appears exactly on the seize square, making it impossible. Also, I don't think Hawks can shove, although I may be wrong on that.

Okay. Been forever since I played that game. Now I really want to to see if the hawks can shove. I know they can in 10, but no idea about here.

Couldn't you just shove him from the side?

Negative. There is a two square north-south corridor to the seize square. Heddwyn is in the southern square of that corridor. I suspect that the walls on his east and west are impassable by fliers, but I'm not positive.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the german version of the script refers to the two "Trainee" weapons as "Bronze Sword" and "Bronze Axe" respectively. In other words, before actual weapons with those names would show up in the sequel and with the same properties to both. (low attack, high hit, negating critical hits)

Edited by BrightBow

• 3 weeks later...