This is where Mercakete posts her art! :3

Mercakete

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I just invisioned them a tad bigger. I think the one Tas is holding is around the right size. And thanks :)

It's the way he's turned but yeah, he was being a stbborn wyvern and giving me a lot of difficulty. They attach the same way as with my 3D wyvern. Namid's body is just twisted oddly. He hates walking. He always feels off-balance when he's on his feet.

But yeah, that was definately a tricky feat. (Oh look a pun)

• 4 weeks later...

My persona! Yes, I change outfits. This is more what I wear a lot irl. Yeah, my style is simple. ^_^ Also, yes, I have large bones and am pretty strong and yes my hair is that long irl. Wheee~ It's a persona because of the wings, the dragonstone and I can't draw myself entirely accurately yay!

Mercaketepantsref.png

I never said that heads were my strong point, but I've actually dramatically improved from when I first tried to draw them. I'm just glad it doesn't look like a deformed jellybean anymore. XD

Thank you! ^_^ Like I said, that's not so common and I actually do have a longer face and higher cheekbones than my av shows. I was rushing both heads either way. I'm glad you like my av, though! ^_^

Gotta agree with Spike, though, the head shape is very... Awkward.

It's mostly squished, with all her facial features being way too low on the head itself.

Normally, eyes are half way down the face. The mouth is 3/4 down the face, and the nose is halfway between the eyes and mouth... At least, pretty sure that's what it's supposed to be.

Good to know; I'l try applying that in my other pictures (I don't like editing old stuff unless I completely redraw it; many so I can see my progress) Thank you. ^_^

I'm wondering how a sprite of myself might turn out. It'd probably look evil or somethin -_-

Head looks kinda funny yeah(DBZ proportions) but overall I like it.

I thought I was the only person who ever wore black socks. Do you have any idea how horrible a life that is to live? :sob:

• 2 weeks later...

Irony! Anyway, here's a birthday prezzie for Phoenix. Yes, I made a picture of you (well, my rendition based on the description you gave me a couple months ago or however long ago that was). The writing in the background is ancient greek. It says "Phoenix." I hope you like it and have a good 22nd birthday! ^_^

Phoenix22.png

I'm glad you like it. ^_^ Sorry it wasn't very good but eh I did my best and kept it a secret for as long as I had to. :3

• 1 month later...

Oh, look! An update!

Yeah, we got a new scanner (woohoo!) so I can post some of the pics I sketched in my sketchbook (though it's hard to scan sketchbook pages). :)

So, here's my concept of what Duke Tanas from FE9/10 might have looked like when he was younger. Priest class, for anyone who was wondering. Heron silhouette in the background just as an extra flourish (also herons are kind of his thing). Tried writing Oliver's name in the ancient language using the guide provided here on SF. This concept was sparked when I was talking to a friend about how her dad used to be beautiful ( :lol: ) and then hit his 40's or so and suddenly his looks went down the drain. So I started wondering if Oliver might've been considered good-looking until he got older and just couldn't accept his new looks. Then I drew this picture. Enjoy.

[spoiler=sketch]OliverTanas.png

Oh, look! An update!

Yeah, we got a new scanner (woohoo!) so I can post some of the pics I sketched in my sketchbook (though it's hard to scan sketchbook pages). :)

So, here's my concept of what Duke Tanas from FE9/10 might have looked like when he was younger. Priest class, for anyone who was wondering. Heron silhouette in the background just as an extra flourish (also herons are kind of his thing). Tried writing Oliver's name in the ancient language using the guide provided here on SF. This concept was sparked when I was talking to a friend about how her dad used to be beautiful ( :lol: ) and then hit his 40's or so and suddenly his looks went down the drain. So I started wondering if Oliver might've been considered good-looking until he got older and just couldn't accept his new looks. Then I drew this picture. Enjoy.

[spoiler=sketch]OliverTanas.png

<3<3

Oh, look! Character art for the Return of the Emblem rp! This is Usonoao. He's a Fallen and one of my NPC's. He'll be introduced much later but for now he'll just hang out here. Note: This is when he isn't exactly trying to hide that he's a Fallen. I'll post generally what he looks like when he's in disguise later. Might smooth out the lines and color this one on MSPaint eventually since I like how it turned out.

[spoiler=sketch]UsonoaoTruth.png