Best/Worst in the Series: Round 59

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No she wouldn't. She would still need massive favorism to double. And this would only be happening in EM.

I'm saying if she had a good speed growth. Like if her loLuck, and SPD growths switched, she'd be a better unit.

I'm saying if she had a good speed growth. Like if her loLuck, and SPD growths switched, she'd be a better unit.

How much of a difference would it make though, considering the fact that FE10 hates mages?

How much of a difference would it make though, considering the fact that FE10 hates mages?

Well, if Micaiah had an 80% Spd growth I'd say the hate meter for FE10 Mages would be lower.

Well, if Micaiah had an 80% Spd growth I'd say the hate meter for FE10 Mages would be lower.

it would still take some effort in part 1, but if you get her up to a high enough level she caps speed in tier 1.

Tier 2 has 21 spd against 16 AS tigers. And she 2HKOs. Can you say "goodnight"?

She'd be doing what basically nobody else is doing without Beastfoe. ORKOing tigers while taking no damage. And only Nolan/Leo can actually match that since nobody else OHKOs (Micaiah has range). Hand axe or javelin probably won't consistently hit twice and I'm not sure about if they even 2HKO with beastfoe.

Yeah, she'd be pretty cool. 25 tier 2 speed cap isn't terrible, but she'd still fail to double anything of value in part 4 without Resolve. Mostly it would make her hax for part 3 and more helpful for some enemies in part 1.

If it hasn't been nominated yet, I'd like to nominate Best/Worst Defense, the reverse of this current nomination.

Now for my votes:

Best Offense: FE10 Caineghis

Worst Offense: FE10 Fiona

Best: Someone hasn't mentioned FE7's Canas and his WTF-Luna yet.... Honorable mentions to Lute, Lilina and Nino for turning into deadly dodgy glass cannons....

Worst: That... would... be.... WENDY the fail knight... lolclass, lolmobility, lolbases and loldamage resulting to TINK! She even TINKS! on her triangle attack!

Aren't they all more or less the same? (Triangle attacks)

Two versions activate with bows, one with Armour Knights and one with Fighters (native), not to mention most have different sets of units which may or may not be fielded/good so I'd say there's enough variation for a Best/Worst round.

Edited by Byte2222

Best: Someone hasn't mentioned FE7's Canas and his WTF-Luna yet.... Honorable mentions to Lute, Lilina and Nino for turning into deadly dodgy glass cannons....

Worst: That... would... be.... WENDY the fail knight... lolclass, lolmobility, lolbases and loldamage resulting to TINK! She even TINKS! on her triangle attack!

If you ask me. that's because Canas fails to stand out relative to the likes of Seth and Levin!Sety

Bold: So true.

What can I say?

Best: Sety (FE5)

Holsety really does him favours, 37 attack and a good chance of a critical or continue activating is pretty deadly.

Worst: Ricardo (FE3 Book 1)

Terrible bases and weapon level mean that he won't be dealing any kills in the near future.

I take back my vote for Best Offense.

As great as Pugi!Othin is, after trying out LevinxTiltyu, nothing can stand up against Holsety!Arthur. But the catch is that I have Holsety available as soon as I capture Ganeishire in Chapter 6 rather than wait until midway into Chapter 8.