Epic Wins, Epic Fails

epic win: seth capped everything(use of 1 talisman and 1 dragonshield)

epic fail: he died. just coz i didnt get to heal him and he got hit by a 24% silver axe for 9 frikin damage. Facepalm_emote_gif.gif

edit : also 1 robe

oops i thought this was for any FE game. sorry mellow.gif

Edited by FragMaster

2s7dfz8.png

Promoted at level 20.

For comparison, that STR is the same Klein starts with at level 1.

And you don't even have any major blessings to make up for it. Nothing is more than .6 blessed. In fact your luck and def are kind of suffering too.

My characters on that run (my first one through the game, hence not knowing how bad Wolt could be) turned out pretty good in general, luckily (especially Thany), but that Wolt was disgustingly bad. I don't know why I didn't stop earlier and use Igrene or something.

13 strength instead of 19.4 (so 18 to 20, most likely) is rather unlucky.

http://fea.fewiki.net/feastat.php?character=walt&game=6&stat=1

seriously, go to the second chart. Probability of having a particular Str stat or less. At level 33 (basically, 20 + 13), it shows up as 1% to have 13 or less str. Which basically means anywhere from [0.5% .. 1.5%). You got mightily screwed on that one. Hilariously so. Definitely appropriate for this topic. Wolt isn't normally that bad.

Granted, he is in general pretty bad. Even though he should have more str on average than Sue, she's still better than him if both are raised. And Dorothy has more str and spd at that level than Wolt and still has decent enough skl and lck.

First playthrough here, Rutger has 6 RES at level 17. Not amazingly helpful but still 3 higher than it should be.

My Deak made it to level 18 with 1 level up in STR and none in SPD, putting him 3 and 4 under the averages respectively. Lugh's also 4 under his average speed at level 16, at least his magic is 5 over.

Wow. Dieck hates you. Mine loves me. cap speed by level 20/14 or so. Awesome. Though in my next playthrough he got only a little blessed in early tier one then just kinda stopped. Only like +1 on his average at around 20/5.

Wow. Dieck hates you. Mine loves me. cap speed by level 20/14 or so. Awesome. Though in my next playthrough he got only a little blessed in early tier one then just kinda stopped. Only like +1 on his average at around 20/5.

Mine can't double Hand Axers, neither can Lugh ^^. It's a shame, his other stats are fairly solid - it's troublesome that STR and SPD are more important.

Couple others from my draft playthrough:

mju9p1.png

No stat boosters. +2 HP, +2 SPD, +4 LUK, +2 DEF, +2 RES. -4 SKL but I'll take it.

2ziplll.png

Promoted at Level 12 w/Dragonshield. He may have had a Robe as well, I don't actually remember (he's about 3.5 off his expected value, so averages don't really help). MAG and SKL are a bit low, but I'll take it for +3 SPD and +5 RES, and +1 LUK and DEF.

• 2 weeks later...

10/-- Alan: -1 HP, +0 Str, -1 Skl, -3 Spd, -4 Lck, -1 Def, -1 Res

10/-- Lance: +1 HP, -3 Str, -2 Skl, -2 Spd, -2 Lck, -1 Def, +1 Res

How can they be that screwed so early on? They kept getting levels of 2 stats. I wish I would have recorded, but my luck in battle isn't so swell either. I keep getting hit by long strings of low Hit attacks and dying, here is an example. One time I sent Roy against an archer. Archer hits with a 29. I move Roy into the forest and double the archer with a 91, and miss on the second hit. Archer hits with a 19 and kills me.

^Please tell me you used stat boosters...

More wins!

fe6_01.png

Cap speed? FUCK YEAH! Average: hp35(+2) mag15(-1) skl18(-3) spd21(+4) luck5(+3) def7(-1) res18(+-0)

fe6_02.png

LOL he looks like a magic myrmidon! Average: hp23(-1) mag9.6(-0,6) skl12(0) spd13(+3) luck9.9(-0,9) def5.1(+0,9) res9.2(-0,2)

Edited by Groner

• 1 month later...

More Luk would be nice. More dodge for him... but eh. game's over anyway.

Checked his stats. He's -1 HP, +4 STR, +1 SPD, +5LUK, +3 DEF, and -2 RES. (after HM bonuses and all)

Overall I like.

Also I have a weird Clarine. Think of her as 20/13, since I promoted her at level 13 and handed her a Fire Tome. Oh and Angelic Robe.

nzhlb4.jpg

Looking at her 20/13 averages, she's +5 in Mag, -2 in SKL, +1 in LUK, +4 in DEF, and -1 in RES.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• 4 months later...

339rh2d.jpg

Wow this doesn't look as epically blessed as some of the others I'm seen on this thread any more (Level 20 Roy, I'm looking at you).

+4.9 HP, +2.4 Skill, +4.7 Speed, +3 Luck and +11.2 Defense for a mere -1.3 in Resistance.

Edited by shrang

My latest HM playthrough sees me with a Clarine with 12 speed at level 15, 4 below her average. It also means everyone's doubling her. Alan's strength and speed are 2 down on his average too - for one extra point of luck. Lance's speed's matching his strength, which also isn't good. My Ellen got speed blessed but that doesn't really make up for it. It's meant that Sacae's a nightmare. I didn't even get my +5 SKL/SPD Roy from last time :P.

My first playthrough had several of my units 2-3 below their defense average. Not including the dracoshields I used to pad their defense, Dieck and Gonzales had 12 def at 20/13 and 20/11, respectively, 3 below their defense average. Alan was also 2 below, though Lance and Shin were only 1 below. IIRC, Shin was slightly below his HP average, as well. While it didn't make that much of a difference in NM, it probably would've caused them issues in HM. Roy did eventually cap out str as a Master Lord(He had like 16str at 20/1, and had 25 by 20/11)without the use of energy drops, which made up for it, I guess.

Speaking of my wins, in my latest playthrough, Dieck is 3 above his defense average and 5 above his strength average, which I think is a good tradeoff for -1.5 in luck. Bors, at 18/1, has 19Str/14Skl/24Def, which is +4/+3/+3 respectively, above his averages for that level. And if it means a damn thing, the guy's 1 above his averages for luck and res.

Edited by darkandroid125

Guest Wen Yang

Wins:

Sue with 19 Str at 20/3

Lilina with 18 Spd at 20/1

Fir with 20 Str at 20/5

Dieck with 18 Str/20 Spd/20 Def at 20/2

Thany with 18 Str at 20/3

Fails:

That Same Lilina with 5 Def

Rutger with 8 Str at 15/0

Lugh with 7 Mag and 9 Spd at 12/0

• 2 weeks later...

Wins:

Gonzales got RES. THREE TIMES IN A ROW.

I wish I taped that.

Fails:

Knight Triangle Attack misses a mamakute WITH 99% HIT CHANCE, while Wendy is using a freaking Silver Lance. Her SKL was through the roof, too.