sacred stones (much harder version)

FragMaster

it's liek saying summoner doesnt use drk magic because dere is nothing about dem that says drk magic

its liek saying that anyone of the merc class must be a merc ((Granted, in this game that's true))

---

Basically, changes like the ones you made are aesthetically ugly and no one cares for them. I'm going to say this again.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

EDIT: Also, I reached chapter 10. It's actually pretty easy.

what route did you take?

I haven't touched any stat boosters. For that matter, I haven't touched anyone except Franz, Seth and the two Lords. I think I may have used Joshua in an earlier chapter.

oh i see, it will start to get harder when there are monsters, and i think you might have gotten some nice level ups if you aren't having a hard time. and IMO eirika's route is harder than ephraim's

Dude. This is like IWBTFG to IWBTG (I Wanna be the Fangame vs. I Wanna be the Guy).

The original (IWBTG / FE8) was creative and funny enough to warrant playing.

The fangame (IWBTFG / Hard mode) takes out most of the creativity, leaving you with a stupidly hard / easy version of the original game.

And I just beat the Phantom Ship. Simple shit.

Your version requires no strategy whatsoever, just chokepointing and patience. This hack's bullshit fake difficulty isn't even worth my time anymore.

EDIT: Hell, I'd even go so far as to say your original hack was much better than this pile of crap. Your first one actually had some creativity and it required some actual strategy as opposed to extremely simple and monotonous chokepoint-holding.

Edited by Camtech075

Wow, that's bad XD

Hell, why not just go play Hector Hard Mode? That would actually provide a challenge XD

HELL, playing through FE8 on hard mode without any arena-ing or and valni-ing would be tougher than this is sounding XDDDD

It's actually a little bit tougher than the original FE8 in that sense. At least in this one I have to be careful that I don't overextend Seth. I can't just throw him into the middle of 78972345 enemies now. He has to kill them by the tens instead of by the hundreds.