SF Halloween Spriting Contest

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kay i must be crazy, since i clicked Nickt's links and just thought hot.

Yeah, well, you're a Karel fangirl.... So having bizarre tastes doesn't surprise me at all..... Jk :P

You're entry looks nice, I just think it'd look better without the dragon/bat wings :/

This is what happens when Anna gets evil:

jTLvJ.png

This is my sorry attempt to dress her up like this:

thumb_kohaku.jpg

The above is Kohaku from Tsukihime/Melty Blood. I know there's a bunch wrong with it (and I am NOT making the broomstick and apron!), but it's bedtime!

"Everyone, vote for me! Otherwise, I'll have to drag you down to the basement and test some new drugs on you~!"

jTLvJ.png

The above is Kohaku from Tsukihime/Melty Blood. I know there's a bunch wrong with it (and I am NOT making the broomstick and apron!), but it's bedtime!

"Everyone, vote for me! Otherwise, I'll have to drag you down to the basement and test some new drugs on you~!"

*Not voting for it* She looks like she's had the "new drugs" tested on her though

Main issues I have is with the flat hair tips (bottom) it's not straight, but it cuts off too cleanly for it to look like hair IMO.

Bow is pillow shaded.

Hair shading could use work in general, but looks like you've completely neglected shading in the top-left corner of splice. (Hair)

*Not voting for it* She looks like she's had the "new drugs" tested on her though

Main issues I have is with the flat hair tips (bottom) it's not straight, but it cuts off too cleanly for it to look like hair IMO.

Bow is pillow shaded.

Hair shading could use work in general, but looks like you've completely neglected shading in the top-left corner of splice. (Hair)

I know, lots to do, but it was bedtime, and I don't have time to do much in terms of improvement.

Still fun, though (and thanks ;) ).

Edited by eclipse