Question conserning Wi-fi

hm..I bet we will get new maps. since the maps weren't their in the jap SD(just the small one) so I bet we will get a few new maps to screw around with and by that I mean I hope. did they change practice at all? because practiceing on the team your useing isn't much fun or very challangeing.

Cheaters are now invincible thanks to Darksphere and Imhullu. Both of them make you invincible and are unobtainable to players

DarkSphere

1. countered by LightSphere the latter one is consumed by Chp 20
  2. Imhullu is again here countered like in FE:SD by Starlight obtained in Chp 21
  3. The Starlight and Lightsphere cannot be in the same team at the same time.

A regular team can counter only one item. I supose A Sage/Bishop/Sorcerer with both cheated items will be A One Man Army

Also cheaters get some others precious items...

well since I'll be getting most of my matches from people on here...I hope you guys don't cheat ;_;

and it's a shame about practice mode. maybe the english version will have some extra stuff for it.

Cheaters are now invincible thanks to Darksphere and Imhullu. Both of them make you invincible and are unobtainable to players

DarkSphere

2. Imhullu is again here countered like in FE:SD by Starlight obtained in Chp 21

A regular team can counter only one item. I supose A Sage/Bishop/Sorcerer with both cheated items will be A One Man Army

Really I heard you couldn't properly use the Darksphere or Imhullu(the unattackable effect) and classes like Emperor and Dark Dragon would glitch the game up even with the use of a cheat device?

DarkSphere

Stacking on a castle is an amazing strategy.

Pally+Gradivus=SUCK IT

Or surrounding, it works too.

Edited by Adell

Really I heard you couldn't properly use the Darksphere or Imhullu(the unattackable effect) and classes like Emperor and Dark Dragon would glitch the game up even with the use of a cheat device?

Haven't tried Imhullu, but the Darksphere, Emperor and Dark Dragon work fine for me, at least offline. Since Imhullu worked in your hands back in SD, I don't see why it shouldn't work here.

EDIT

On a related note, Glower would be nuts. Forging it to max gives it 30 Might and coupled with a Sage/Sorcerer's 30 Strength gives an instant KO to all legit units. Er... except Manaketes with the Magestone.

EDIT2

Oops, forgot the max you can forge normally is +10 Might. It's possible to overforge weapons, but it kind of kills my point, since IIRC any overforged weapon (eg. +100 Might) can OHKO legit units.

Edited by VincentASM

Just remembering :

1. Cheaters can do all cheats from SD( Multiple copies of items, 15+move, forge legendaries)
  2. Paladin aren´t great options because a long bow can weak a Pally enough to be killed by a supereffective weaponry
  3. Gradivus has no Crit and all the damage done with it to any enemy can be healed by a charge of fortify
  4. There is only one Gradivus for legit players unlimited to cheaters
  5. Any unit can use the dark sphere.:facepalm:
  6. Javelin and handaxes are downgraded by 4 in Mt . Cheaters have the upgraded items

Edited by LeaderR Elliot

Just remembering :

1. Cheaters can do all cheats from SD( Multiple copies of items, 15+move, forge legendaries)
  2. Paladin aren´t great options because a long bow can weak a Pally enough to be killed by a supereffective weaponry
  3. Gradivus has no Crit and all the damage done with it to any enemy can be healed by a charge of fortify
  4. There is only one Gradivus for legit players unlimited to cheaters
  5. Any unit can use the dark sphere.:facepalm:
  6. Javelin and handaxes are downgraded by 4 in Mt . Cheaters have the upgraded items

Best strategy:

Flick the cart out and watch the opponent freeze.

Yes you can use MU in WI FI

Edited by Adell

I feel sad when someone disconects.

I promised myself to always take a loss... Wait!! Flick the cart out!! MAKES THE GAME FREEZE!!!...ouch...

That probably answer alot of questions.

But I have the honor to take a loss . Why I should disconnect against cheaters? Why start now?

which is a BIG plus. with the arena in the preps more and more noobies will actually stand a chance in wi-fi matches ths time around :3. and by that I mean at least have maxed level characters.

which is a BIG plus. with the arena in the preps more and more noobies will actually stand a chance in wi-fi matches ths time around :3. and by that I mean at least have maxed level characters.

F*** it I never cared for Astram. I always killed him off in the desert chapter just to not worry about people dying while I arena abuse :P so now I can forge, max stats, and use the orb shards on wifi in an early chapter.

the bases arena costs money, but doesn't give prize money so....ya it has a downside.

you'll still have to arena abuse.

Yeah I beat Hard mode so I know some of the things in the game. I used the base arena for a good level up nothing else.

ok I thought you thought you still got money since you saidforge right after :P

lol what I liked about the in base arena is that you can use the shards/orbs and forged weapons plus saving in-between battles so you can somewhat abuse the stat ups like PORs bonus exp.

I like it because I can get my unit to max level early thenuse him/her for normal arena abuse. to get more money for base arena abuse....it's a vicous cycle.