What do you think about furries?

Darros

I think they're creepy. I also don't really care if it's "just the way they are", I refuse to associate with a single one beyond a few posts on the internet. The same applies to people with various fetishes.

This sums it up for me pretty well. Fetishes overall creep me out.

I didn't even know what furries really were until I read this topic (usually when I hear about something disgusting I stay away. For example, "Two Girls One Cup." There's no fucking way I'd ever watch that...), and now I feel the same way you do, haha.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I admit, I have become a furry. Not only do I find foxes attractive, but I am currently dating one. Don't hate me please.

Really though, as long as they aren't running around telling everyone as if people should want to hear about it, I don't care. Same with any kind of fetish.

I admit, I have become a furry. Not only do I find foxes attractive, but I am currently dating one. Don't hate me please.

Aw, that's cute! I also find foxes highly attractive, especially the red ones that almost look like they could light on fire.

I also find Volug attractive. Would that make me a furry?

Really though, as long as they aren't running around telling everyone as if people should want to hear about it, I don't care. Same with any kind of fetish.

This is my belief for most things.

Aw, that's cute! I also find foxes highly attractive, especially the red ones that almost look like they could light on fire.

That was pretty specific, I think finding yourself that attractive is a different kind of fetish.

Depends on the furry in question. I like GJ, for example.

Even Interceptor gave him his own tier. Lovable Hobo. Then he added Snowy to the list and put him in that tier and the name was no longer appropriate.

I think that means it's hard not to like him.