Help dammit

Aleph

The greatest hack ever (for the N64 gem "Jet Force Gemini") is in my doc at the location

Hextator's Doc/Console Games/Jet Force Gemini/Training/Co-Op Hack/Patch and How to Use/

However, it has a problem. The hack is intended to work online. In fact, it sort of does. Offline, and only by using this hack, you can play this game's single player mode with more than one person (up to four actually) and all of the people playing are capable of using the same weapons (so no player is stuck using a little robot that can't do nearly as many interesting things).

You can even do this online.

The catch is when you play online using a service that provides networking of the emulator that supports this hack, any attempt to load your game's saves will cause desynchronization and end the escapade.

So what I need from all of you

is to offer your help playing this hack online with me so we can try to figure out what the hell is causing the desync and how to fix it. I'll be posting this ad on other forums because I really want this hack done. It will enable online co-op of this game's campaign mode, effectively nullifying any sane person's desire to waste their money on playing other modern shooters with their friends when this game is so much better.

Contact me on AIM (my handle is "hextator") or MSN (append "@gmail.com" to my AIM handle) if you're interested.

Note: We'll be using "Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.3.12"

Edit: Are you honestly trying to hint that out of 90 people NO ONE likes Jet Force Gemini?

Edited by Obviam