Mag: 25%

Skl: 30%

Spd: 50%

Luck: 25%

Def: 15%

Res: 15%

Class stat caps:

HP: 60

Atk 20/25 (20 if promoted from priest or mage, 25 if promoted from merc, soilder)

Mag:25/20 (25 for mages/priests, 20 for mercs/ soilders)

Skl: 25

Luck: 23

spd: 30

Def:15/20 (15 for mages/priests, 20 for mercs/soilders)

Res:20/15 (20 for mages/priests, 15 for mercs/soilders)

I'm not sure about base stats, but well thats my class in a nut shell. basicly a quick, frail utility class.

pros: will most likely max most of it's stats, very speedy. perfect choice for brave weapons, can use 4 diffrent weapon types.

Cons: frail, can't handle magic weapons affectivly when promoted from a psychial class, can't affectivly use psychial weapons when promoted from a magic unit.

Appearence: a unit wearing thin bronze armour, leather boots, a pointed hat with bronze trim with a blue crystalic marking in the middle of it, cape with a big + on it (+ goes straight to the edges of the cape.

feel free to draw/sprite this for me if you wish I don't care mostly I wrote this to give people a outline for their class ideas.

Also: feel free to use this class in your hacks or what not.

Edited by Griffen78

Name: Buccaneer

Tier Classification: 1st

Weapons wielded: Swords

Special abilities (If any): Can traverse water

Notes: Basically, the Pirate class wielding swords

Name: Captain

Tier Classification: 2nd

>Promotes from: Pirate, Buccaneer

Weapons wielded: Axes/Swords, Crossbows

Special abilities (If any): Can traverse water

Notes: None

Name: Elder

>Promotes from: Monk

Weapons wielded: Light, Dark

Special abilities (If any): None

Notes: None

Name: Battlemage

Tier Classification: 1st

Weapons wielded: Anima, Swords

Notes: Stats would reflect a combo of physical and magical battle-styles

Name: Adept

>Promotes from: Battlemage

Weapons wielded: Anima, Swords, Staves

Notes: Gains more Def/Str upon promotion than Res/Mag

Some of mine.

Name: Weapons Master

Tier: 2nd

Weapons wielded: Sword, lance, axe, bow.

Description: Units that are capable of using all 4 physical weapons, but have slightly inferior stats (except for skill)

Stat caps: Str: 22, Skl: 30, Spd: 25, Def: 22, Res: 20

Name: Wildblade

Weapons wielded: Sword

Description: A battle-hardened myrmidon who foregoes the spiritual and formal teachings of the sword to gain more killing power. A berserker who wields a sword.

Abilities: Critical +10

Stat caps: Str: 29, Skl: 25, Spd: 29. Def: 25, Res: 20

Edited by Ken Zomg

Swordmasters have low strength caps and low constitution. Wildblades have higher strength and constitution, but less skill.

Swordmasters mainly wield swords, but Wildblades are better with blades. Not my best idea...

Edited by Ken Zomg

oooohhhh ok. makes more sense now. thanks for verifying.

I have another idea.

holy knight

promotes from: cavalier(female),priest, cleric.

weapons:sword, staves (yes cavaliers would lose the use of spears)

stat caps (to lazy to come up with growths)

hp:60

atk:25

mag:25

skl:15

speed:25

luck:20

def:18

res:20

basicly a valkire minus light magic+swords. as you can imagin the cavaliers will be more effective offensivly with the stave as support if they don't need to attack. and the cleric/priest promotes will do better healing with the sword as a means to damage enemys. Basicly cavalier promotes benefit the most.

Class: Goregrinder

Promotes from: Berserker

Uses: Axes.

Max. Weapon: Axe SS

Abilities: Critical +20, Colossus

Max Stats: HP: 68, Str: 40, Skl: 34, Spd: 37, Lck: 30, Def: 30, Res: 20

Edited by Ken Zomg

Name: Pikeman

Weapons wielded: Lance, Axe

Promotes from: soldier and/or fighter

Description: Experienced fighters adept at piercing heavy armor with axes and spears

Ability: Pierce / Critical +10

Stat caps: HP: 50, Str: 25, (Mag: 15), Skl: 28, Spd: 24, Luck: 30, Def: 27, Res: 20

If your Master of none could use bows, Shinon would be the best candidate for that promotion path XP

Name: Sage Tank

>Promotes from: Mage Armor(just a lower tier version of them that can only use anima)

Weapons wielded: Anima (and maybe Dark since they would be broken with Staves)

Description: Skilled mages who wear heavy armor to defend themselves from physical attacks rather than magic.

Max Stats: HP: 60, Mag: 26, Skl: 30, Spd: 23, Lck: 30, Def: 29, Res: 15

EDIT: Lowered Speed and Magic caps.

Edited by acey555

axes have fighters and pirates

swords have myrmidons and mercenaries

lances have ...

soldier

Tier: 1st

Weapons wielded: Lance

Description: soldiers aiming to protect their country

Ability: none (shove?)

Stat caps: HP: 45, Str: 20, Mag: 10, Skl: 20, Spd: 20, Luck: 30, Def: 20, Res: 10

promotes to:

guard

Weapons wielded: Lance, Bow

Description: advanced soldiers with good defensive skills

Ability: none (shove?)

Stat caps: HP: 55, Str: 28, Mag: 15, Skl: 26, Spd: 24, Luck: 30, Def: 28, Res: 20

spearman

Description: speeding lance users who fight well in the front lines

Ability: Critical +5 (+shove?)

Stat caps: HP: 40, Str: 20, Mag: 10, Skl: 20, Spd: 20, Luck: 30, Def: 20, Res: 10

promotes to:

halberdier

Description: fast lance wielders who have great offensive skill

Ability: Pierce / Critical +10

Stat caps: HP: 50, Str: 26, Mag: 15, Skl: 28, Spd: 28, Luck: 30, Def: 25, Res: 16

Class: Gryphon Rider

Weapons: Sword

Description: A flying unit with stats between those of a pegasus knight and a wyvern rider. Generally have high Str, HP, and Spd, but low Res, Skl and Def.

Class: Gryphon Lord

Weapons: Sword, Axe

Class Caps: Str: 27, Skl: 25, Spd: 27, Def: 24, Res: 23

It's a flying unit that doesn't use lances.

Edited by Ken Zomg

Assuming the Dancer of the Day is ... a dancer, that leaves room for-

BARD

Axes

1st Tier

High Str, Spd, Lck. Low Skl, Def, Res.

Ability: Essentially, all the lesser Galdrs except the dancing one. And you don't have to be a heron, which is a bonus.

Description: Axe-swinging heroes who can regale you with song or hack off your limbs with equal ease.

GUARDIAN

Axes (Crit=+15)

2nd Tier

Ability: Essentially, all the Galdrs except the dancing one. And you don't have to be a heron, which is a bonus.

60 HP, 27 Str, 25 Mag, 22 Skl, 28 Spd, 30 Lck, 23 Def, 24 Res

Description: Heroic bards who have turned chopping off heads to an artform, while improving their ability to inspire their comrades.

Class: Gryphon Rider

Weapons: Sword

Description: A flying unit with stats between those of a pegasus knight and a wyvern rider. Generally have high Str, HP, and Spd, but low Res, Skl and Def.

Class: Gryphon Lord

Weapons: Sword, Axe

Class Caps: Str: 27, Skl: 25, Spd: 27, Def: 24, Res: 23

It's a flying unit that doesn't use lances.

CURSE YOU! I swear I had the idea first.

Class: Dark Rider

Tier: 2

Promotes from: Shaman, Troubadour

Weapons: Dark, Staves

Description: Conceived as a third promotion choice for Shamans and Troubadours in Sacred Stones this class rides a horse and uses dark magic. It'd probably look pretty cool, think of the ringwraiths from the first Lord of the Rings movie. That's just about it, I don't do stats well, unlike some here.

But I also think that the dark magic using classes need new names. Shaman and Druid work but they imply a sort of ritualistic kind of magic, which isn't how it works in Fire Emblem. Dark Mage sounds like (and is) a second-rate knock-off but Sorcerer is a good one. It kinda implies someone like Canas who spends time in libraries working on magical theory but is still a very powerful magic user. Any thoughts?

CURSE YOU! I swear I had the idea first.

Class: Dark Rider

Tier: 2

Promotes from: Shaman, Troubadour

Weapons: Dark, Staves

Description: Conceived as a third promotion choice for Shamans and Troubadours in Sacred Stones this class rides a horse and uses dark magic. It'd probably look pretty cool, think of the ringwraiths from the first Lord of the Rings movie. That's just about it, I don't do stats well, unlike some here.

But I also think that the dark magic using classes need new names. Shaman and Druid work but they imply a sort of ritualistic kind of magic, which isn't how it works in Fire Emblem. Dark Mage sounds like (and is) a second-rate knock-off but Sorcerer is a good one. It kinda implies someone like Canas who spends time in libraries working on magical theory but is still a very powerful magic user. Any thoughts?

!!!

I just thought of that dark rider idea today! So I guess we're even now...

I used to feel that Shaman and Druid were an unbeatable one-two punch that no other pair could match.

Then I remembered, about five seconds ago, the word Warlock exists and is free.

Warlock --> Sorceror, anyone?

The same name occurred to me and I think it's great but perhaps the two are better suited to second and third tier classes: Warlock does imply some expertise. If someone could think of something below it we'd have a perfect set of 3. I saw Wizard used in a translation of Gaiden as the first tier magic class but it doesn't seem very Fire Emblem-ey. Still, I do like Warlock: I can just imagine a dark robed figure class changing, the set of stats pop up and for the Warlock name to roll over to Sorcerer.

ok I have 3 classes that I have thought up...forgot the stat caps I came up with, but I'll put those up when I remember:

saint of gharnef (ironic no?)

weapons: dark magic, axes, bows (I was thinking satves but this guy won't really use them much.)

skills: dark soul: when hp reaches below 1/3 crit rate doubles.

+5 crit.

so ya basicly a berserker mixed with a druid. it would be a 3rd tier class that promotes from druids with gharnef blood. and I recon only one would appear playable. most likely Estish in when they come and stat wise.

Saint of ghotto

weapons: anima magic, swords, staves

skills: Brave heart: when hp reaches below 1/3 # of hits increases (so basicly all weapons become brave weapons and brave weapons can hit up to X8)

basicly a suped up sage and would promote from a sage with ghotto blood (again only one.)

Saint of Nyna

weapons:light magic, lances, staves.

skills: holy aura: staves that are not long range effect all party members standing around this unit.

basicly a suped up bishop that can get some psychiall action. would promote from a bishop with nyna blood (only on and I'm thinking female...ya definently female)

ok these guys are basicly super classes. but they would have that nerf of coming late with low level. and I am thinking the player gets to choose to use only one...I'm not sure. what do you guys think? (again I will post stat caps when I remember them XD)

also can someone sprite these for me? I'll give you a detailed description of how I want them to look if you can.

Well, posting an idea directly from a fanfic of mine:

Class-Weapon Levels

Lord-Sword B, Bow B

1st Tier

A working mercenary belonging to the kstanian council, travels to hone his skills with the sword and the bow.

[spoiler=Caps]

HP 30

All other stats 20

Mov 6

Prince-Sword S, Bow S, Lance A

2nd Tier

The prince of Dragia, a mercenary that found his home and is determined to free it from tyranny. Bears a brand of the divine dragons.

[spoiler=Caps]

HP 45

Str 25

Def 24

Skill 30

Spd 30

Mag 18

Res 20

Luck 30

Mov 7

Destiny Hero-Sword SS, Bow SS, Lance SS, Light A, Dark S

3rd Tier

The prince of Dragia, with powr infused from the Fire Emblem. Destined to face the Dark Dragon in a battle for the world's destiny.

Skill: Aether, Destiny Seal

[spoiler=Caps]

HP 60

Str 32

Mag 25

Skill 40

Spd 37

Def 30

Res 28

Luck 35

Mov 7

Edited by Light Lord

Siege Mage

Alternative promotion path for anima-using magic users. Forgoes the use of Staves and SS-Rank magic, but can use siege tomes without consuming durability. Has higher strength than regular Archsages, but inferior HP. Uses Flare in battle.

Caps (3rd tier)

40HP

30STR

40MAG

34SKL

32SPD

24DEF

36RES

Heaven Knight

Pegasus rider that can use Light magic (up to SS) and Staves. Uses Corona.

45HP

22STR

38MAG

35SKL

35SPD

40LUK

24DEF

38RES

Gryphon Rider

Soldier that rides a Gryphon. Uses Swords. Has good all-round stats.

1st tier

40HP

10MAG

20STR

20SKL

20SPD

30LUK

20DEF

10RES

2nd tier

Gains use of Axes.

50HP