Gallerie des Vampyrs.

Vampire Elf

a0e1b28a2ed6ee39022c38658fef140f.png

c523f0f6a7ded715aae0eb427b1b7ae8.png

[spoiler=Notes on Collab. work (mainly for Fe7x, as it is open edit]

Ashnard: Edit/fix to Blackavar/Chalpy's WIP

Petrine: Used Ace's Petrine face.

Above the 2 WIP flaoty heads; left to right.

Vaida: Body based on Dei/TBA's work, since overhauled

Hassar: Chin/jaw remain of Nayr's work and extended

Abelia: Fixed/completed from Nayr's lineart with some shading and extended

Chester: Overhaul on Nayr's base and extended

Wallace: As above

Fe4

Tiltyu: overhaul on Miss Tama's base, help from NOE with bangs

Briggid: edit/fix to Dei/TBA's

Ishtore: collab with NOE on hair/face

Edited by Vampire Elf

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya Vamp.

Did I forget to mention over on FEND how sexy your portraits are? Cause they are very sexy.

And, I'm trying to find one to poke critique at, but I can't XD dangit. Well, if I had to choose one, it would be that I think Sylvia's left (OPV) cheek comes out just a liiiiittle too much, but that's probably personal preference.

off-topic, d'you remember that Ishtar you made as a splice back a few weeks ago? D'you think you could clean it up and let me use it in my hack?

Edit: Just wanted to fangasm some more. My god that Shagaal. That damn sexy-as-all-hell Shagaal. See, that looks mean, scheming and intimidating. Fucking love it.

Edited by seph1212

Awesome as ever, My favorites are Lucia and Nephenee, they look nearly as their originals o.o That means, Elincia and the others too, but they really look perfect in a way.

... you wouldn't happen to work on a Zihark mug, do you? Damn, that's something that I'd really look forward to, a Zihark made by you!

You helped make that Briggid? That makes you by default an awesome person as far as I'm concerned.

The rest of them are also amazing. Skrimir is particularly cool,as well as... well, pretty much everything. I rate this 42/10.

I love your FE9/10 sprites. Though Skrimir looks a little too kind and gentle maybe haha. Most of the other ones are awesome too but for a few the armor doesn't look like it fits right. But really these are amazing.

Hmm well to me that one you just posted, Niime, and then the blond with the large green shoulder guard and tilted head.

Well I don't know if you changed the size of Niime's body but in the one in your OP her body looks really long. And for the blond I don't really know how to describe it it just seems a little off.

I'm no expert though.

When you say long, you don't mean half-body long right? Because they are intended to be half-bodies.

They aren't even half bodies. More like extended portaits, since BwdYeti is using RPG Maker for FE7x, so color limits and size aren't a problem.

/offtopic

About Niime, maybe it's the positioning of the nose rather than how it looks?

When you say long, you don't mean half-body long right? Because they are intended to be half-bodies.

I was thinking the distance between the necklace at the base(?) of her neck and where you can see her cleavage just seems really long. But maybe I just can't tell if the necklace really is at the base of her neck and where the cleavage is supposed to be that makes it look like that.

The fe7x mugs are extended past normal mug height, so that lets me make the proportion a bit more realistic, Toni(green hair archer) has more fe sort of proportions, mainly because she's like... Tiny

Niimes necklace is a choker, so it's midway up her neck, either way, I'll take a look at it more closely once I get home

Edited by Vampire Elf