Gallerie des Vampyrs.

Vampire Elf

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is adorable! Can I have him? :3 /joke

The only thing I find weird is the blue sleeve under his left(<) pauldron seems a bit off. It is light even though it is shadow.

I love the hood! That is a really cool design! And the spine!!

My only problem is that the darkest purple contrasts too much and it looks like she has a giraffe neck. But that is just imo. :)

@ Ecut: Her neck is pretty much the right length, I did an anatomical overlay of it, as did Yeti to double check, but I might tinker with it to see if I can get it better, regarding the colours though, as I have a 15+bkgrnd limit I was forced to use outline colour as one of her armor tones if I wanted her to wear her distinguishing Lipstick, I might darken the lighter purples to have it flow more nicely though.

Thief/Rogue Generic Portrait for FE7X

Weak - Mid - Norm - Strong/Subboss

The Nations colours are shown in the below order:

Ilia

Bandit

Sacae

Bern

Etruria

Western

Ostia

56879085a0042b1db7dfd2876471ad72.png

Never have mooks been more amazing. I am almost intimidated by their genericness.

ONE QUESTION.

Why does everyone feel that generics need to have their eyes grayed out? Super Robot Taisen gives some generics eyes, and it works fine.

Other than that, I shall enjoy smashing their generic faces off XD

Just the thing we decided for generic mugs in fe7x, it sorta blurs their facial characteristics so they're less "people" and more just their class.

Dont know if I posted them here but, Brigand - Berserker Generics I made a while back(Noe fixed up the muscle tone for me and I've since been referencing how he does it so that mine are mo' bettah!)

b7521b1f4fdef8c0848d6b795229920a.png

also

886c81c670accee1a28c2b8d98aa20b0.png

For more comparison, Cavalier Generic base I made(Originally for thief, but yeti wanted a different pose)

Lol the generics I've made so far have similar poses :| I promise I won't use a pose similar to this again on generics haha but 3/20 isn't a big deal.

Cavalier is the Axe mount t1, they're more rough than the fe6/7/8 cavaliers and are more like mounted brigands in armor, so the pose similarity with the brigand ended up being a good thing :)

Merc and Noe have also made Generics with he same eye thing (And I've started a Generic Mage knight mug, though it's not quite ready for public :| *It's UGLEH*, Yeti's also started a Generic Monk, so they're all consistant which is good :D)

WIP for the Generic Diviner/Justice(Strong/Subboss tier)

d27d293957a312cb73cfc797f1d76a7b.png

Ilia, Bandit

Sacae, Bern

Etruria, Western

Ostia

There will probably only be Etrurian/Bern/Ostian and possibly Ilian Justice units so the Sacae/Bandit/Western palettes not looking the best don't matter that much for this class :)

Don't know about the glowing eye holes, or the quick attempt at a mail hood, I know parts of the shading need work too ;)

But yeh, main area of concern for me is the helm in general, so I may or may not go with this helm ;)

HAHA According to Nickt, "It's shit, like your[my] face", So yeh, if it is in fact shit... like my face(I actually think I have a pretty cool face but w/e y'know) let me know what to fix :)

Edited by Vampire Elf

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY SHI-

Pretty damn cool.

I think the two things that are pinning his cape up are sized differently, and that the spiked jewel (?) on the close one don't look pointed out enough.

Edited by Utatane Piko

If you ever stop being active I will cry, just to let you know.

Then I wouldn't have these amazing works of art to look at. :(

Sorry, praising...

a915238aeb1c9e86cfee1c4de0a0acd8.png

Thief/Rogue Generic Portrait

1 - 2 - 3 - 4

weak - mid - norm - strong/subboss

I had to change the Ilian palette because purple is their secondary colour and theif/rogue only use hair colour, primary colour(the colour of their cloaks) and tertiary(the greys and taupes of the shirts of the first 2)

Also added a necklace to 1 and 2 and a neck tattoo to 3 and 4 as though the neck was shaded properly, it came across as boring, added a scar to 4 to signify the eyepatch more and just generally tweaked their hairs, slimed the line of 2's chest so as to make him less bulky looking in that area.

c5407822c9370e1bf59eea9aca2fd4bb.png

Diviner/Justice Generic Portrait

strong/subboss

Removed the coif, added a helm back, tidied and tweaked everything else, including but not limited to re-aligning his spikes and their plates, re-sizing and moving his collar, adding cheek-plates to the helm, re-shading his robe, the robe is the main thing I'm iffy about now.

Also revised the pallete for the Justice and decided against using hair colours for the undershirt and spikes, so instead I'm using the countries secondary colours(which for the most part are pretty similar to the hair anyway haha)

What's the matter, Vamp? don't tell me you're losin' it, now.

That diviner definitely looks dropped down below your level of skill. The shading

one the armor looks inconsistent, and your "shiny" shading effect isn't going as

well as I've seen it before, like on....

wyvern.png this, mmhm.

It's especially problematic on DAT close collar.

I see that his body should be tilted, but his close shoulder still looks too short

compared to our left. Well, the neck looks like it was placed too much to our right,

and he's branded as god's generic mistake.

The third shade should be used more to define wrinkles on that shirt. It's just my

opinion, but the portrait looks bland as a whole. Owait, it's a generic.

Armor linings look pretty darn aliased, you might wanna tinker with those. Trim

outlines should get lighter as they overlap lighter things, like the skin. Especially

since they don't actually touch, so shadowing won't show.

But, not a bad job, Vamp.

Edited by April

What's the matter, Vamp? don't tell me you're losin' it, now.

That diviner definitely looks dropped down below your level of skill. The shading

one the armor looks inconsistent, and your "shiny" shading effect isn't going as

well as I've seen it before, like on....

I hardly think I'm losing it, haha, I specifically wanted the sharp crispness that aliasing provides, I have however fixed this into a smoother sheen.

wyvern.png this, mmhm.

It's especially problematic on DAT close collar.

I see that his body should be tilted, but his close shoulder still looks too short

compared to our left. Well, the neck looks like it was placed too much to our right,

and he's branded as god's generic mistake.

2b5bee14b4a2cafe7c46372a17490e54.png

Still tweaking parts of the trim and the shirt shading though. But I think I've sorted(for the most part, I still might fix it a bit more) The angle issue.

And just so everyone knows which class this is :D

583ffeffed8fcf26d83cad6d90ca6cda.png Yeti's battlesprites for them, and the class description, from Immortal Sword site, http://www.bwdyeti.com/fe7x/

Edited by Vampire Elf