• Astelaine
    • Vampire Elf

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sob: you didnt vote for me again. noooooooooooooooooooooooo

I take back everything good i've ever said about you

I did appreciate the effort in the veil, though.

You're really creative, and I appreciate that. However, a certain color scheme appealed to me more. . .

Had a tough time choosing between Fuuka and Amelia, but ended up chosing the former cause it looks cuter :P

Astel's probably was the most professional, but it wasn't in my top three unfortunately, (not an insult, just means the standard is high here).

A mention to TheReaper for having the best "face".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, saying something is best isn't an opinion, saying it's good is, saying it's better than others when it isn't, is just stupid.

Open up each of the sprites in paint, and compare each to each, and the best two are clearly Astel's and Vamp's, you can't deal with that, you get over yourself.

So if I say Choc chip cookies are the best cookies, that couldn't possibly be interpreted as my opinion on cookies right? :/

Personally I think Seph over-reacted to your post, but mentioning a "third world portals" did make you seem a bit snide.

No wonder you were banned from FEND.
Nickt seems to have a habit of coming off as rude, and I've played with him before on FEEF, sure he has "trouble" with people not seeing things in the same light as he does. A bit over sensitive, but he's not that bad.... I think. In this instance you were both over-reacting though :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't see the need to get all protective over spritework, I mean, this is my fourth entry here and I've only ever got one vote XD Probably a "lol ur funny" vote at that as well. And personally, on many occassions I've thought of my entry as better then others which actually get votes. It's all just a matter of preference, and in creative work there never really is a "best" anyway.

Edited by Kanami

I'm actually really surprised yours hasn't gotten any votes, Kanami. I definitely think it is one of best.

Thanks, it's appreciated since this single vote system doesn't reflect positioning/ranking very well. I've always preferred a multi-choice voting style where people indicate their first~third preference and point be allocated depending on the positioning. (3points for 1st, 1 point for 3rd) Then have it tallied up. But it's apparently too much work for those running polls.

An alternative idea would be to run a second splicing competition for the less "epic" spriters only (while still allowing them to enter this one. So that their entries still get votes occasionally. But that tends to both competitions dying XD Which is clearly not the aim.

I not expecting to win, but if I entered each week, and got no votes every week it'd be disheartening even if I'm just entering for fun. Guess "fun" is what we're supposed to get from our individual gallery threads :?

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy...

...She doesn't even go here!

Well, on Wednesdays we wear pink.

Also, this poll makes sense now. I'm not in first.

Edited by seph1212

Guys, i think some of you are forgetting the point of these little contests. It really isnt about winning, or who has the biggest e-peen due to their sprites. Its about having fun. :)

EDIT: AVPM reference???

Edited by Florina