Best Video Game Deals

Venusaur

I made a topic like this near the beginning of the year, but now seems like the time to bring it back up. Here are some of mine:

Legend of Dragoon (PSX): 25 cents at a garage sale!

Shining Force (GEN): $2.00 at Half-Price Books!

Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition (GC): $5.00 (Garage Sale)

Pokemon Emerald: $3.00, no cartridge label (Garage Sale)

I got much better deals in Japanese stores than in French ones. So most of the games listed were bought in Japan. Here goes :

(Yen conversion table used is the one of back when I bought the games, i.e. in 2009, so around :

1 Euro = 130 yens.)

* "Colony Wars : Red Sun" (PS1) : 3 Euros

* "I.Q. Final" (PS1) : 250 yen (1.90 Euro)

* "Powermonger" (Megadrive) : 2.99 Euros

* "Mitsumete Knight" (PS1), complete copy with manual and all stickers, everything in excellent shape : 150 yen (1.15 Euro ; according to several Japanese sites, that game is not easy to find)

* "Mitsumete Knight R : Daibouken Hen" (PS1) : 500 yen (3.85 Euro ; pretty rare game, I've only seen it once in store in Tokyo during my trip there, doesn't go under 1000 yen at both Yahoo Auction Japan and Amazon Japan)

* "Snatcher" (PS1) : 500 yen (3.85 Euro ; strangely the most expensive version of this game in Japan, doesn't go under 1100 yens in both Yahoo Auction Japan and Amazon Japan)

* "Tokimeki Memorial : Forever with You" Limited Edition Box (Saturn) ; complete, excellent shape : 105 yen (0.80 Euro)

* "Tokimeki Memorial Drama Series vol.3 : Tabidachi no Uta" Limited Edition Box (Saturn) ; complete, excellent shape : 105 yen (0.80 Euro)

Edited by AceNoctali

Considering SMG was ecpensive as hell when it was released ($50-60) I got it for ~30 bucks close to it's release.

N64 + Ocarina of Time + Mario Kart 64 + 3 controllers = $15.

Holy shit, that's incredible!

Ratchet and Clank 1, $5 at EB Games. They DO have the occasional gem.

Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones for 5 bucks. :awesome:

... I own 4 copies of that game because my mom kept having a hard time finding FE7. Considering how many different themed runs I do it's quite possibly necessary.

Edited by Luka Megurine