Round 18 SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pele.png

im happy i got time to finish this :D dancer pele :) someone told me a cool trick to get the flower!! XD

This is what happens when people trying to make others look bad by making their sprites look good and finally, they all get crushed by a very awesome sprite from a normal person they never expected.

...Okay, waq isn't really a "normal" person or "the unexpected" since he has awesome skills. But eh, you get the point.

Very good but I feel like it's missing some shading at the skin just about the shirt. The smile also seems a bit like someone's trying to pull her mouth up from both sides. Also, where did the hair on the left come from? The little strand resting on her shoulder.

Wow I feel like such a prick.

This is what happens when people trying to make others look bad by making their sprites look good and finally, they all get crushed by a very awesome sprite from a normal person they never expected.

...Okay, waq isn't really a "normal" person or "the unexpected" since he has awesome skills. But eh, you get the point.

OH MY GOD, everyone's so damn depressed cause waq entered.

"Oh woe is me, I'll never win now~"

"How can I beat someone so good~?"

"We've been crushed by their sheer brilliance..."

1. So what? It's a competition to get better at splicing and to have fun.

2. No one's lost yet. Seriously.

3. Just because Waq made it doesn't mean there aren't problems, like ALS and Lux pointed out.

Seriously Amely, chill out .__.

Pillow shading, I choose you!

I like the concept, but, as implied by the strikethrough above, the... Smoke? looks kinda pillowed. Can't say I like the color scheme, either, but that's personal preference.

Lol I like how you criticize everyones sprite in a competition topic.

Lol I like how you criticize everyones sprite in a competition topic.

Excuse me for trying to tell them what they could fix, so that they have a better chance at winning the comp.

And, if anyone wants to give actual critique on mine, go for it.

EDIT: Aussi, at Citrus, what's RF3?

Herpderp, Rune Factory 3

Edited by seph1212

I did and pretty much you and everyone in the topic bitched at me. ;_;

Pretty sure that was last time, and I'd like to apologize for being an ass then.

You did come off as a little holier-than-thou, but I was having a bad day and chose to take it out on you.

So, I do apologize.

That's niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.

My only complaint is that there doesn't seem to be any shading on the hair where the hat touches it, same for the hair touching the fur.

Good entry, Astel.

Oshits. Thanks for catching that! Lemme see if I can fix that real quick before voting starts :)