I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIE, SO WHAT?

Frosty

Soren

OH YOU MAKEA ME SAD!

Well i usually dont let people die but heres some i have let die or figured to hell with it.

Meg. Yeah.

Cormag. Hes alright but if he dies, its not that big of a deal.

Moulder. See above.

Nino. If she dies anytime after that gaiden chapter, i dont care that much unless im training her. (which is rare)

Ulki. Although its hard for him to die.

Thats all i can think of right now.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. I actually hate Est with a burning passion so she can go off herself.

Eh... I find this silly though.

I feel that Est and Abel had problems in their relationship so yeah. Maybe seeing Abel sacrifice so much for her strained their relationship? Just my two cents.

Then again I don't hate any recruitable character in the FE series and I try to understand what they are going through or something if that makes sense.

I feel that Est and Abel had problems in their relationship so yeah. Maybe seeing Abel sacrifice so much for her strained their relationship? Just my two cents.

I believe that Est left Abel because she didn't want to be a weakness to him anymore, which is most likely what the developers were going for.

I believe that Est left Abel because she didn't want to be a weakness to him anymore, which is most likely what the developers were going for.

There we go! That's what I wanted to say.

Yeah...

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

I'm biased towards Abel and against Est since he's such a godmod when I played FE11, so... yeah.

I find that if somebody is willing to sacrifice so much for you, the least you could do is not let that sacrifice go in vain and stay with the guy.

It's just that... what Est did is completely against anything that I stand for. And she's a crappy unit.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Est.

FUCKING EST. After I get Mercurius off of her, though.

And Matthis.

If you kill Est as an enemy, she'll drop Mercurius.

Matthis is only useful in a draft tournament.

• 2 weeks later...

Erm, the only character I ever let die that didn't cause a reset was FE9 Gatrie during my first run. I sometimes wish I could just kill off a significant part of the cast just like that, because I only ever use a handfull of units regularly and all those others just clog up the character screen and such. I also wouldn't care if Arden ever happened to die, but since I have never even used him he's never died on me.

• 3 weeks later...

The only ones I can think of off the top of my head are Cath and Hugh (I wouldn't mind recruiting him if it wasn't for his price and decrease in stats for declining his offers). I don't think I've ever recruited them in an actual serious playthrough.

As for characters that I'll kill while they're a red unit in some of my playthroughs, there's Matthis, Astram, and Ray.

Micaiah. That game over screen is so worth it. Also, Mist (makes me angry that she stays in the story and alive though).

This. Just replace Micaiah with Sothe.

Also bland "characters" like Laura (Who I happen to usually sacrifice), Brad, Edward, Lolnardo, Mist, Rhys, and mostly anyone I don't use or consider "meh".

Marcus (I HATE JEIGANS!)

Volug (I hate Jeigans who need to shift forms to even fight later game even more)

Naesalsa (The guy is a backstabber. Yea yea, bloodpact and all, but I still hate him. Plus, Leanne is too good for him. GO FOR TIBRAN YOU DUMB BLONDE! HE TURNS INTO A EAGLE!)

Hector (Guy I used to know RPed as him. I hated him, and by extension, Hector. Florina would be in the same boat, but she's cute enough to get a pass)

FE9 Zihark (After years of Mia vs. Zihark debates, I don't like this guy anymore).

Makalov (THAT HAIR! And he's got a scummy personality. How on earth did he dupe Astrid into loving him?)

I don't hate Seth. He's a Jeigan still, but I unno... I just don't.

Because Seth is too good-looking *shot*

Marcus is pretty pro, though. I'd have a horribly hard time with FE6 HM earlygame if it weren't for him, Dieck, and Rutger. Lance and Alan were alright, but everyone else... Let's just say, Wolt does two damage, Lugh does single digit and doesn't double, and Lot and Wade have enough trouble hitting lance cavs. Roy can finish a cav but that's it, and he only have 25 uses anyway until he gets another one. Seriously, Chad was one of my best combat units after Marcus, Dieck, and Rutger for a while. That's saying something.

FE7 Marcus. Never played FE6.

And Volug stinks of Jeigan. Overleveled/overly powerful character who joins early who's sole intent is to give you backing and handle the harder stuff. Volug can be redeemed in the later game, but has to formshift, which ****ing sucks.

And Volug stinks of Jeigan. Overleveled/overly powerful character who joins early who's sole intent is to give you backing and handle the harder stuff. Volug can be redeemed in the later game, but has to formshift, which ****ing sucks.

What's wrong with shifting? Can't handle a little complexity in your games?

FE7 Marcus. Never played FE6.

You know, you can just give him an Olivi Grass. He sucks if you use Halfshift, yes, but with full transformed stats he remains one of your best units in Part 3.

Because Seth is too good-looking *shot*

Marcus is pretty pro, though. I'd have a horribly hard time with FE6 HM earlygame if it weren't for him, Dieck, and Rutger. Lance and Alan were alright, but everyone else... Let's just say, Wolt does two damage, Lugh does single digit and doesn't double, and Lot and Wade have enough trouble hitting lance cavs. Roy can finish a cav but that's it, and he only have 25 uses anyway until he gets another one. Seriously, Chad was one of my best combat units after Marcus, Dieck, and Rutger for a while. That's saying something.

I actually think Marcus is better looking than Seth. He's pretty hot looking for an old guy, and he can really pull off the beard. I realise Jeigans are good, but I just find it hard to use them. I find it hard to resist holding back with them and funneling experience into normal units, but Marcus just seems kind of different.

and lol at chad being your best combat unit ever. I'd rather take Lot's ~50% chance to instakill a Cavalier than Chad's 100% chance to deal 0 damage.

Well you know, the earlygame brigand chapters... those guys hit hard, but don't have a lot of defense. Chad WTA's the hell out of them at the very least.

That and I just don't like fighters. Especially the meh-looking ones. Mercs are so much sexier and easy to use. Unless you're Barst or something. Or Othin. Or Halvan. But the former can reclass to merc (though I don't do that until after he promotes) and the latter two promote to hero anyway. So meh. the only actual Warrior I like is Geitz.

Marcus is pretty good looking. No one is as good looking as Seth in my fangirly opinion, but Marcus certainly isn't too shabby himself, so I'll agree with you on that point.