Round 19 SF Splicing Competition

AstraLunaSol

The main problems with it are that the bottom is just flat and doesn't really have a good transition to his face. Also up at the top there is that place that looks like it folds back. That place doesn't make any sense.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PL10X.gif

I like how this contest gives you the weekend to work, but a Wednesday deadline is awkward.

Well, you get 5 days.

Also... What? I can't even see parts of the splices in that .__.

EDIT: Well, okay, upon further inspection, I can see Isadora's neck, thing, and some parts from Karel, but otherwise, nuthin'.

Edited by seph1212

[spoiler=Where everything came from]The Fez was from Isadora's neck, and the stringy thingies are her hair. The monkey's face was various armor/head pieces thrown together, with the eyes wrought from dragon teeth and Isadora's eyes, then colored black. The ears were Karel's and Isadora's. The mouth was two pieces of Isadora's armor melded together. I was going to make a different mouth opening, but when spliced the pauldron made a nice little mouth for me. The vest was, obviously enough, Karel's, and the trim is two pieces of Isadora's armor's trim. The monkey itself is made of hair, dragon scales, and more hair.

[EDIT: Oh, and the nose was either hair or scales. I think that's it.]

I still need to come up with a name for it, though.

Edited by 47948201

[spoiler=Where everything came from]The Fez was from Isadora's neck, and the stringy thingies are her hair. The monkey's face was various armor/head pieces thrown together, with the eyes wrought from dragon teeth and Isadora's eyes, then colored black. The ears were Karel's and Isadora's. The mouth was two pieces of Isadora's armor melded together. I was going to make a different mouth opening, but when spliced the pauldron made a nice little mouth for me. The vest was, obviously enough, Karel's, and the trim is two pieces of Isadora's armor's trim. The monkey itself is made of hair, dragon scales, and more hair.

[EDIT: Oh, and the nose was either hair or scales. I think that's it.]

I still need to come up with a name for it, though.

I am extremely impressed with your creativity.

yurifinished.gif

Alright, yay purposeful double posts.

I was trying to use the dragon to get a sword to hang off his shoulder, but it kinda sucked.

So, I just threw Eliwood into his bangs instead.

Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia, to keep in with my themes XD

Not as creative as Judith, but still looks like the character, so I'm happy with it.

Totally gonna make Rita next round.

EDIT:

yurifinished.gif

Nose fixin'

Edited by seph1212

Amelia you use a lot of blue :/

It's good blue, but almost always blue...

I like blue, and Kaito is blue, sue me.

yurifinished.gif

Alright, yay purposeful double posts.

I was trying to use the dragon to get a sword to hang off his shoulder, but it kinda sucked.

So, I just threw Eliwood into his bangs instead.

Yuri Lowell from Tales of Vesperia, to keep in with my themes XD

Not as creative as Judith, but still looks like the character, so I'm happy with it.

Totally gonna make Rita next round.

EDIT:

yurifinished.gif

Nose fixin'

...I should have known this.

dukekaito.png

Because I don't want to waste my time ripping that dragon into pieces or screwing myself over with the color limit.

And Eliwood needs more love. <3

Bow down to your ruler~ Duke Kaito!

Celice/Sigurd cross? @_@