So I recorded myself making my entry for the FEU splice comp...

NICKT™

select the colour you want to change in the front box(right click), the colour you want to change it to in the back box(left click) hold down left click on the erasor and rub it over the area you want to change, you can also use [ctrl] with [+] to make the erasor even larger than it is there, it means you can re-colour a sprite in 1 click per colour rather than rubbing back and forth.

Had to mute the video. Good god that music was bad x.x..

Whether music is good or not is a matter of taste and opinion, I never said you had to listen to the music, being that the purpose of the video was the splicing.

So stop being a dick, your music probably sucks more than mine does.

I very much liked that video - I learned a few things from it, saw how to better my own splicing process. It's a shame you took it down, when it could be so useful to the community. I wish I had seen it when I first started splicing. I hope you will realize that the music issue is irrelevant and put it back up.

As they say, haters gonna hate.

The music didnt bother me. I didnt watch the whole thing because it was kinda long. I was just all "whoa! his coloring technique is boss!" So i asked about it. I learned something from this thread. NickT you should put the video back up.

Removed the video' date=' apparently it's impossible for people to just mute the video and shut up instead of say the music I listen to is horrible. [/quote']

*sigh*

You guys just don't get it, so to whomever chooses to whine next, fuck you. :D

Edited by 弐句戸™

Note to self: Archive technique to speed up recoloring than fixing every single pixel one by one...

As I'm basically an amateur and a nobody here, my input will mean little. Alas, excellent work on your mug, and thanks for the video! It shall be studied to further my skills in an attempt to become an improved splicer.

Nickt, don't listen to assholes like мпд, or trolls like Furet. I'd, personally, like to see how you do your stuff. D'you think you can put it back up?

I'm a troll for pointing out that it's hypocritical of him to say that 'music is a matter of taste, and my taste is superior to yours'? I ain't even SEEN the goddamn video.