How do you envision other members?

Nightmare

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think there are 3 possibilities.

For the people that are here 24-7, I envision them to be pale, long-haired, obese people....or asian and everything that comes with being one.

For the people that are only here sometimes, I imagine them to be: Clean, neat, well-kept, ect....

If course I am probably WAAAYYYYYY off.

Edited by someonewhodied

If they've posted a photo, then that. Otherwise, usually a weird mix of their avatar and a completely randomly-generated mental image.

Just to let you know I don't generally wear clothes with a penis on them

For the people that are here 24-7, I envision them to be pale, long-haired, obese people....or asian and everything that comes with being one.

I'd like to hear what your definition of "everything that comes with being one". I need a good rant.

As for the people here, it depends. If the person is absolutely in love with any character (For example, something like MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA I LOVE HER SO MUCH MIA MIA MIA), I tend to think of them as fatass retards that spend the whole day fapping at that character. If the person isn't absolutely in love with a character and has a photo up, I usually think of them as that person. Otherwise, their avy. If their avy doesn't look human (Like General Spoon's)... I don't really care.

I'd like to hear what your definition of "everything that comes with being one". I need a good rant.

As for the people here, it depends. If the person is absolutely in love with any character (For example, something like MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA I LOVE HER SO MUCH MIA MIA MIA), I tend to think of them as fatass retards that spend the whole day fapping at that character. If the person isn't absolutely in love with a character and has a photo up, I usually think of them as that person. Otherwise, their avy. If their avy doesn't look human (Like General Spoon's)... I don't really care.

IM A DRILL

If the person is absolutely in love with any character (For example, something like MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA I LOVE HER SO MUCH MIA MIA MIA), I tend to think of them as fatass retards that spend the whole day fapping at that character.

SUBTLE POINTS + 100 !!!

I think of people as their photo, otherwise I don't think about it enough to actually form a mental image. I'm really bad at "forming" an image of someone anyway.

SUBTLE POINTS + 100 !!!

I think of people as their photo, otherwise I don't think about it enough to actually form a mental image. I'm really bad at "forming" an image of someone anyway.

So now I'm victor reznov?

Sweet.

SUBTLE POINTS + 100 !!!

So I am myself. Neat.

naked.

Massive win

At least it will be until somebody makes a "Guess how many inches Hepatitis A envisioned the penis of the above poster" thread in forum games

Massive win

At least it will be until somebody makes a "Guess how many inches Hepatitis A envisioned the penis of the above poster" thread in forum games

LOL

well his username is dickpickle, he has a disturbingly cutesy childish avatar(which will knock off some points), and is from south america. I say 5 inches. 8D

Edited by Hepatitis A