• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fireman = Volke

Red Fox of Fire = Priscilla

Sirius = Levin

Blasied = Mordecai

Ether = Mia

Musashi = Titania

Mostly it's based on the avatar they had when I first met them. And yes, I sometimes think Ether and Musashi are female.

Want to go have some fun out back, babe?~

You and I both know it would be worth it. Unless you aren't quick enough to think of anything, and just said that so people can use their imagination and you don't have to worry about looking silly for making some shitty insult.

LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO SAY IT AFTER ALL, NO FUCKING CHOICE, I HAVE CHALLENGED YOU.

Well considering the rules now are basically "we can ban you at any percentage as long as you did SOMETHING and we can make it seem like you did it before or something", and considering I actually got warned for this befor... FUCK IT.

Nishi looks like a sex offender. That is also how I imagine him.

I can't say exactly what I think they look like, but I will associate memory of them as an individual with images that I see in their avatar and signature.

This can sometimes work the other way around. If I'm at some point watching Clannad and see Sanae, I might think of something ZXValaRevan has said. I often try to get through anime and manga before it is ruined for me by internet avatars. :awesome:

Edited by Esau of Isaac

Nightmar®e: Like Matt described him once.

Lumi: A manly man, but not as much as Nightmar®e.

ERL: A ho.

ALS: An asshole.

Kai: A douchebag.

Narga: A giant mushroom.

Interceptor: A robot.

I've decided I will now envision you all as characters from Toy Story.

Narga will be Woody. Interceptor will be Piggy. Lumi will be Jesse (Spanish Buzz is Seth). RFoF will be Mr. Potato Head, Tangerine is obviously Mrs. Potato Head. Nightmare will be a Troll Doll. dunno about dondon or Life, though.

Perhaps I will post more later as I think them up.

Death is some bizarre fuck of indeterminate gender with like multi colored eyes and flashes and swirls all around him, tripping majorly and licking some shit.

It's basically an amalgamation of all his avatars and whatnot.