Amelia's Gallery

Amelia

sketchdump.png

Sketch dump!

The things I draw at night.
And by at night, I meant from 1 AM ~ morning.
… I have sleeping disorder asdf.
/bangs head

Okay so like:
Dashing Panne, Nowi, YOLO Anna. (Fire emblem Awkening)
Kyuubey, Genderbend!Mami (Mahou shoujo Madoka Magica)
Asch the bloody (Tales of the Abyss)

Time to get myself some coffee.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I browsed through the whole topic and wow, your art style is amazing. Also it's incredible to see how much you've improved year by year. Keep it up, you don't have limits! =)

P.S. As a psychologist I should say that those sleep habits aren't healty, though, you should pay more attention, miss. ;P

I browsed through the whole topic and wow, your art style is amazing. Also it's incredible to see how much you've improved year by year. Keep it up, you don't have limits! =)

P.S. As a psychologist I should say that those sleep habits aren't healty, though, you should pay more attention, miss. ;P

This syndrome appears once a year, in a season called "summer" and lasts around a month.

I should get back to normal soon enough.

I hope. orz.

And that lack of sleep is getting you to say funny... but somehow screwed up things to me on Skype.

Whatever... maybe you'll decide to take on one of my commissions if you're bored enough at 1AM. |D

That was amazing !

That Bishie Kyubey... and Manly Mami...

THE KYUBEY ;w; I'm dying. I love the Maman too! Your sketches are so pretty and cleeean. <3

I like human Kyuubey alot. Dunno. As much as a troll he is, I really really like him. Maybe because he's a sadist and I'm one, too

Anyways, art!

soullillyxvirion.png

I got commissioned by a person on dA: http://soullilly.deviantart.com/

Her Femu, Atterria and her hubby, Virion.

/rolls to bed

So much better than the actual game's art. They should fire the mackfacks who made those dump droplets and hire you to make art for the next entry into the FE series.

And I'm not even exagerating when I second this. Your FE:A drawings are really amazing and look a lot like an official art. Why didn't I access this topic earlier? :/

Also, I'd appreciate some tips since I'm pretty noob at drawing and I feel kind of lost.

And I'm not even exagerating when I second this. Your FE:A drawings are really amazing and look a lot like an official art. Why didn't I access this topic earlier? :/

Also, I'd appreciate some tips since I'm pretty noob at drawing and I feel kind of lost.

Thanks.

And uhm, I honestly don't think I have the right to give tips or anything. I'm still trying to work on my art so.

But I think it'd be a great help you watch alot of speedpaint video, and look for tutorial on dA or something. I learned some skills by doing that. :3

Alright! Another one!

subarashiidesu.png

I tried to troll Rey but I faaaaailed. /crai

This was supposed to be YANDERE!Olivia but apparently not enuf blood and arch eyebrowz.

So yeah.

/rolls away

Teach me how to draw like you plz

That's amazingggg but where is her spike ring thing? (Unless I'm missing something obvious)

nu

I left it out cause it's kinda annoying to draw. Making stuffs more complex so yeah.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! You get a WIP this time though. :P

because I am so into gaming, can't bring myself to art at all.

(Also need to drag my ass and start working on commissions asdf)

76fbe6584841404c962948598dd1677f.png

I know her lower part is off. But I can't... I can't put my finger on it.
Can you point out what's wrong with it? QAQ

My best guess is that there is some tangential shading between the leg ring on Tharja's right leg and the flap overtop. I'd probably remove that section of shading from the flap and then bring in some darker, bluer shading tones onto the metal ring beneath so it reads more as being under. Maybe also move the knee lines up a little bit on the same leg? Honestly I don't see much wrong with the bottom half!

Her boobs confuse me. I'd expect that kind of cleavage with a push-up bra, but her clothes suggest that's not what she's wearing, and why am I even looking at them?

you get background help when you tell me how you make all that metal so purty

Edited by eclipse

I admit, I'm not good with boobs.

I will never know how to shade, or even draw them.

I dunno what program you use. :c

Anyways, it's luminosity, multiply and normal layer smashes together.

Hmm I think if the background were more desaturated the figure would pop out more. Her hair looks lovely in your WIP but I think it's getting a little lost with the more purple BG. I love the accent colours inside the cape~

I HATE your drawings. Makes me feel worse not being able to draw...

How did I miss all of this anyway?

Seriously this is good, too good. Nice to see you keep improving.

Your drawings right now is just as good, if not better than the official art itself.

Keep going. You're doing an amazing work.

Screw it, pictures explain it better than I ever could. One of 'em is really big, so it gets its own spoiler tags. I'm far from the authority on this, and I'm probably wrong on a few things, so corrections are welcome~!

ca0gAmi.png

This is Lilith. Goli tends to be really bad at drawing breasts, but this is one of his better works. Her bikini top isn't pushing them together, nor are her arms; thus, they're kinda hanging there. IIDX backgrounds, however, kick ass.

2QHacos.jpg

From what I can tell, these three fine ladies aren't wearing bras. They're relying on their shirts to, um, keep them in place. Yuri (girl on the far left, leaning over) has a hell of a rack, but her pose lends her boobs to gravity; they obey. I have no idea what the hell is up with Akane's rack (girl in the middle, sitting on the hood). Maybe she had plastic surgery. No comment on Miki (girl closest to the camera).

3vCkgq8.jpg?1

It's Miki, Akane, and Yuri again (left to right). This should give you a slightly better view of what large, unsupported breasts do. (note: relying on CG isn't the best practice, but it's a lot less risky than looking at RL models outside of a classroom)

9Uro5fS.jpg

Now, backgrounds. The edges on the flames are fairly well-blended.

cz6pVar.jpg

Clouds. Not much to say about it, except that there's not too many points where the white is particularly saturated.

Hope this helps~!

d648b066577012bba27da05c9d98d1d3.png

Decided to mess around with it abit more.

I fixed the boobs, haven't shaded though but it should be looking decent enough.

Also changed the concept/BG abit, trying to add anathema/hex hands at the bottom of her cape but just dunno how. :P