Rolf+Mist (Romist/ Mirolf)

23 members have voted

1. 1. What would bw a great name if Rolf and Mist had a son?

• Larrec
    • Gordin (classic)
    • Horatio
    • Zachariah
  2. 2. What would be a great name if Rolf and Mist had a daughter

• Elena
    • Tesa
    • Tabitha
    • Ruby
  3. 3. Where would be a great place for them to live?

• Serenes Forest
    • Delbray, Crimea
    • Marado, Daein
  4. 4. What would Rolf call Mist for a nick-name?

• Misty
    • M
    • Emmy
    • Missy
    • Misa
    • Cutie
  5. 5. What would Mist call Rolf for a nick-name?

• Rolfy
    • Rolfy-poo
    • Hotshot
    • Rolly
    • Rolfer
    • R

Let's make one thing clear: In any of our couples fan bases I WANT NO HOMOSEXUALITY!!! I am a christian and I'm straight, so I ask all the yowie and yuri fans (I really don't care if I spelled it wrong) to please leave this page untouched.

On a better subject, I keep having this feeling that there's a fan base for Mist and Boyd (yuck!). Clearly people don't understand that Rolf and Mist are meant to be, like Ike and Elincia.

I hope to gather some fan fiction about the future of this couple, so all I ask is that you all help me come up with some thing that really works and give me som names for their children, places for them to live, etc.

Edited by Tellius Roamers

Let's make one thing clear: In any of our couples fan bases I WANT NO HOMOSEXUALITY!!! I am a christian and I'm straight, so I ask all the yowie and yuri fans (I really don't care if I spelled it wrong) to please leave this page untouched.

Uh...Wow. Okay. Don't read my sig.

Anyway, I chose Horatio and Ruby.

I like Mist better with Boyd ^_^ but Mist clearly doesn't pair up with either she's a single woman and stay a single woman her entire life, although I think it would of been nice if they paired her with Rolf or Boyd ^^' but I guess IS wanted a change in destenies?

I picked all of the ones for the first and Elena for the second.

OMG IM SO TEMPTED TO DO THIS! Ok I will...Narga please don't ban me

A letter from Elincia:

"

Dear Reader,

I'm very nice but I only give few chances to people ^^', Ike didn't take the opportunity to date me :sob:. Oh and I don't want to sound so vile by saying this! However the truth must be heard! Micaiah and the herons know my secret anyway you can ask them but the attraction I felt for Ike was not really something I'd call true love..I was just bedazzled when I first saw him. You see I was just so jealous how the other princesses get some lunatic to rescue them over and over and fall in love! It was a perfect trick to make all those show offs jealous! Especially Peach! You see Ike was the perfect HERO! The knight in shinning armor! A perfect setup must be made for a perfect love story! I simply had to make him fall in love with me! Oh no I'm starting to sound like Aimee, but my attraction to Ike wasn't true love or anything by the like I was just swayed by his good looks and I feel so bad trying to play with his heart but the annoying princess crowd influenced me to think such vile things! Besides that rude mage saw through my plan the whole time! However I am greatful to Ike because he did save my life and I am grateful we didn't go out after all. I mean I would of probably made enemies with all the other men and women after him! ^_^ and it made ties closer to Gallia too since Ranulf crushed on Ike as well ^^'. I'm just so happy how karma gave my life so many blessings! ^_^ The boy I liked since I was a mere child is my one true love and he's actually a knight in shinning armor! ^_^ I'm so much happier with Geoffrey than I would of been with Ike in the first place, besides all the other princesses are jealous anyways.

Love Always,

Elincia <3"

Edited by Queen_Elincia

I should probably clarify that this page has nothing to do with Elincia and really isn' t all about Rolf and Mist naming all their little Romist spawns. I asked forstories about the two fated lovers and this is what I get.

... aww who cares!

Aww I'm sorry T.T its just in my eyes Ike is never a good pair for Elincia.

and I think theyd name their son Rolfie :3 its such a cute name!

You're the funniest man I've ever seen. Like, I actually did the kind of face-splitting grin that you only see in animated films.

So now that's out of the way, anyone for RolfXShinon?

Edited by Furetchen

Youre on a good track to make no enemies and get trolled.

On a better subject, I keep having this feeling that there's a fan base for Mist and Boyd (yuck!). Clearly people don't understand that Rolf and Mist are meant to be, like Ike and Elincia.

I actually like BoydXMist, and Rofls just Rofl. But thats my opinion, feel free to ignore it.

No way are they taking Tabitha as the name for their child. Since any child of Rolf and Mist will inevitably be as wimpy and useless as they are, how could she take the name of the most badass character from AW?

But all the other names up there are just plain ugly. Plus, I prefer Mist/Boyd to Mist/Rolf.

It annoys me that people like you have to care about pairings. I mean, who plays FE for pairings?

Also, homosexuality doesn't really matter to me but I understand if you find it bad. We should learn to respect each other's opineons.

The reason Rolf will never have Mist is that he hasn't grown in years, while Boyd grows like a beanstalk. Boyd will keep Mist knitting, which makes him a better husband than Rolf because keeping your woman knitting is almost as good as keeping her in the kitchen, except that Mist can't cook (IIRC) so you better keep her out of there and have Oscar be your bottom bitch instead.

Isn't Rolf like 6 years younger than Mist or something? IIRC Rolf is 13 in FE10, and Mist is about Jill's age, which I guess is 19 in RD. I'm probably wrong, but ehh.

Also, no way in hell are they getting together Just because they're young and in the GMs doesn't mean they'll fall in love with each other. u funneh

Mist being 19 or so, I think she's ready to be properly loved. I just can't picture her ending up with anyone but Ike(yea, yea, incest) for males. But in my preference Mist is a lesbian, and ends up with Jill or Marcia or maybe Mia or Neph.

I kinda think Mist-Boyd is suggested, seeing as both support each other and have an ending together (iirc)

I kinda think Mist-Boyd is suggested, seeing as both support each other and have an ending together (iirc)

There should be something before the ending, though.

At least Mist-Boyd has a small hint in the B support in PoR.

Boyd: Don't... Don't thank me for insulting you! Sheesh!

Mist: But it was a good thing! You're making me strong! You're so good to me... Huh? Why are you blushing?

Boyd: Quiet! I'm not blushing! Uh... I gotta go!

Kinda one-way though.

I've never seen their Spirit Dust convo so maybe that at least gives a little more? Otherwise Mist x Boyd is kinda out of nowhere. I don't think an ending counts as "suggested". It's more IS hitting us on the head with the pairing. "These people got married and you will accept it!" It's like phoning it in.

Mist being 19 or so, I think she's ready to be properly loved. I just can't picture her ending up with anyone but Ike(yea, yea, incest) for males. But in my preference Mist is a lesbian, and ends up with Jill or Marcia or maybe Mia or Neph.

Mist looks more like 17. Well, not just phisically, but also looking at her personality. And, well, even if she is as young as I assume her to be, I don't recall their paired ending stating they marry right away, they could've married a few years later.

And the rest is just your own, delusional BS.