Rolf+Mist (Romist/ Mirolf)

23 members have voted

1. 1. What would bw a great name if Rolf and Mist had a son?

• Larrec
    • Gordin (classic)
    • Horatio
    • Zachariah
  2. 2. What would be a great name if Rolf and Mist had a daughter

• Elena
    • Tesa
    • Tabitha
    • Ruby
  3. 3. Where would be a great place for them to live?

• Serenes Forest
    • Delbray, Crimea
    • Marado, Daein
  4. 4. What would Rolf call Mist for a nick-name?

• Misty
    • M
    • Emmy
    • Missy
    • Misa
    • Cutie
  5. 5. What would Mist call Rolf for a nick-name?

• Rolfy
    • Rolfy-poo
    • Hotshot
    • Rolly
    • Rolfer
    • R

Let's make one thing clear: In any of our couples fan bases I WANT NO HOMOSEXUALITY!!! I am a christian and I'm straight, so I ask all the yowie and yuri fans (I really don't care if I spelled it wrong) to please leave this page untouched.

LOL

I'm a conservative Roman Catholic...and I love same-sex couples. :)

"yowie" is hot stuff ;)

On a better subject, I keep having this feeling that there's a fan base for Mist and Boyd (yuck!). Clearly people don't understand that Rolf and Mist are meant to be, like Ike and Elincia.

LOL

Mist x Boyd = more canon.

Ike is gay.

I hope to gather some fan fiction about the future of this couple, so all I ask is that you all help me come up with some thing that really works and give me som names for their children, places for them to live, etc.

fanfiction.net should satisfy your needs to masturbate to this

Isn't Rolf like 6 years younger than Mist or something? IIRC Rolf is 13 in FE10, and Mist is about Jill's age, which I guess is 19 in RD. I'm probably wrong, but ehh.

wtf @ Mist being 19 or the age gap between Mist and Rolf being significant at all

it's clearly rather small imo, perhaps a single year

I actually like BoydXMist, and Rofls just Rofl. But thats my opinion, feel free to ignore it.

... That's sounds SOOO FAMILIA-- OH WAIT:

pairingwhore.png

Not targeting anyone, just want to drive a point home.

XD

In all seriousness. I think the reason I ship Rolf x Mist, would be because they joined together in FE9. That they're the two younger ones that tend to be treated that they have to be guarded all the time by the Mercs.

Edited by shadowofchaos

BoydXMist all the way! unfortunately, the game doesn't really hint at them getting together until they have an A support with each other. then you get the base conversation (spirit dust) in 3-E. after you complete 3-E, in that scene when Mist asks to be taken to the medallion, if Mist and Boyd have an A support Boyd will be in that scene instead of Titania. most of the script is the same but there's a little part that shows that Boyd really cares about Mist. it might be subtle but I believe that they do have a special relationship. and of course it says in both of their endings that they get married. yay for the happy couple :D

• 11 years later...

I’m sorry, but I love mist and Rolf so much! For some reason I always thought of mist as younger than she probably is, and I’ve always considered them a perfect match ❤️