Should Mia marry Soren, Rhys, or Edward?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is best for Mia?

• Soren
    • Rhys
    • Edward

I'm pretty sure I fantasized the whole Soren+Mia relationship, and Rhys works okay for her (I can tell by the conversation in FE9), but I recently found out about hte idea of Edward+Mia from my naiive yet hysterical and entertainig cousin.

I can't really decide which is better for the aborable purple haired ninja babe, so I'm asking for the neatral opinion of the people here on this site.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah. Mia's a lone wolf. No way would she settle down with any of those.

She should find someone with earth affinity and go kill stuff together.

(yeah, it ruins the lone wolf thing, but her avo isn't as fantastic without Earth)

Edited by Narga_Rocks

I think Lucia x Mia is the best pairing, why isn't Lucia there?

Ilyana ate her like a Fox ating a Tangrine to try and get paired with Mia;)

Edited by mikethfc

I told you. Mia shouldn't marry anybody. Except maybe Ether. But aside from him, nobody. Nobody else works for her personality.

Someone will be happy with this comment.

What about Ike? For all the time she wants to spar I'd say she definitely wants a taste of his sword.

What about Ike? For all the time she wants to spar I'd say she definitely wants a taste of his sword.

Unfortunately, somebody had to up and leave the continent. Otherwise yeah I'd suggest that one. And they could probably handle any mercenary contracts just the two of them. Ragnell + Alondite maybe.

Ilyana ate her like a Fox ating a Tangrine to try and get paired with Mia;)

Heeey, that doesn't sound so bad.

MIA IS NOT GAY!!!

There will be no lespianage between any sexy FE characters that have ever exhisted.

I dunno, Lucia x Mia has pretty strong support going for it. I think Mia might be.

Nah. Mia's a lone wolf. No way would she settle down with any of those.

She should find someone with earth affinity and go kill stuff together.

(yeah, it ruins the lone wolf thing, but her avo isn't as fantastic without Earth)

I'm with the adorable purple-named mod. She'll never settle down, especially not with those three. I mean...ugh. Aagh. SorenXMia. I don't even want to think about that one.

There will be no lespianage between any sexy FE characters that have ever exhisted.

As Elincia said, there is already a 'lespian' in a game that currently 'exhists'.

homophobic twat

And you don't actually have any proof Mia isn't 'lespian', I'm fairly certain... well, unless she has a paired ending with a male implying romance. Then, sure. Otherwise, you never know~

I'm with the adorable purple-named mod. She'll never settle down, especially not with those three. I mean...ugh. Aagh. SorenXMia. I don't even want to think about that one.

As Elincia said, there is already a 'lespian' in a game that currently 'exhists'.

homophobic twat

And you don't actually have any proof Mia isn't 'lespian', I'm fairly certain... well, unless she has a paired ending with a male implying romance. Then, sure. Otherwise, you never know~

I wouldn't put it past IS to do that especially based off this when takn hilariously out of context

I went to the man and clung to him, crying, 'I thought we loved each other, and now you are rejecting me?'

Edited by mikethfc

Heather is not gay either. She talks about using her... and flirty actions to con MEN into getting things for her, I don't know very many homos but I'm sure they wouldn't try this.

You don't know any gay people because if they came out of the closet you'd try to set them on fire. I'm pretty sure you're a repressed homosexual, though. It's getting increasingly obvious.

Heather is not gay either. She talks about using her... and flirty actions to con MEN into getting things for her, I don't know very many homos but I'm sure they wouldn't try this.

And neither is Kyza right?