Should Mia marry Soren, Rhys, or Edward?

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is best for Mia?

• Soren
    • Rhys
    • Edward

Heather is not gay either. She talks about using her... and flirty actions to con MEN into getting things for her, I don't know very many homos but I'm sure they wouldn't try this.

Because she cons men she must be attracted to them? Am I the only one not seeing the connection there?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe I have already been represented here, thank You Fox and Narga~

As for the OP, take a chill pill man. Homosexual people exist, and there is nothing you can do about it. You can have your beliefs, but don't put others down for something they have no control over. You cite Christianity as your reasoning, but by spreading hate towards your fellow man, when God says to love them, are you not doing the opposite of God's will? If what I know of Christianity is correct, you are doing naught but standing against God at the moment.

Is it bad that this Tellius Roamers guy makes me want to buy a Wii and play Radiant Dawn right now just so I can properly answer all of his threads with "Ike x Soren ftw"?

Nobody. Mia is a harpy that should remain alone forever. :B):

Should you ever wake, I can assure you there will never be an instant your whole being is not wroth with a searing pain, tearing at your nerves, making you wish you could rip off the very limbs sending this pain unto you. But no matter the struggle, you will never escape the pain... not until death.

Perish, in the blaze of inglorious flames of hell.

Sorry, Mia fanboy, but i cannot stand that character. So you can join her in dying in all the fires, for im sure thats what you would want. :) :P

Fools such as you have no place on this Earth. Your very existence corrupts those around you, dragging them into the pits of nothingness and despair. Your kind sicken me.

Mia/Rhys is crack too.

Depending on how you interpret his post, he never said it wasn't.

"Every Mia pairing but Mia/Rhys is crack."

One possible interpretation is that he's calling everything else crack but making no statement about Mia/Rhys itself one way or another. I suppose another possible interpretation is that he's saying Mia/Rhys isn't crack, but then I think that would require "All Mia pairings but Mia/Rhys are crack", I think, since that says that all the pairings are crack except Mia/Rhys is an exception.

Mia goes round the continent traveling and beating the living fuck out of people. Soren either gets raped by Ike on his "travels" or he sulks around for the rest of his life. Rhys is perpetually on the brink of death, and Edward is gay for Leo.

Yeah, doesn't look like Mia's gonna hook up with any of them. Tee hee.

I think Lucia x Mia is the best pairing, why isn't Lucia there?

no

Mia x Nephenee is the hottest one imo

yeeeeee

MIA IS NOT GAY!!!

There will be no lespianage between any sexy FE characters that have ever exhisted.

ROFL

Did Mia even interact with Soren and Edward? ( For Soren, I don't count the cutscene~)

So...out of these choices.... MiaxRhys....

Although Mia does seem like the type that doesn't want to settle down :3

• 2 weeks later...