• Makalov
    • Cain
    • Abel
    • Haar

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but I draw them on girls too when I do the anatomy sketches before I get into the full drawing.

More of a habitual thing than anything.

I didn't say you needed to draw them on men only. I said you need to draw abs. Clearly, you *need* abs. :lol:

Keiran/Kevin x Marcia

That's the only plausible one it seems from her FE9 supports in all seriousness. She doesn't have any other plausible male in her supports except Gatrie if you wanted to pair her with someone.

Gatrie... no. He hits on EVERYONE.

Edited by shadowofchaos

Tanith should be an option in the poll.

^I lol'd

I completely forgot about her how her personality somewhat "qualifies" her as "the man".

I forgot about the Oscar x Tanith FE9 support, and how Oscar has more skill in the kitchen. XD

Weren't you the one who had a Hissyfit about Incest?

Yet Makalov is an option.

Did you just ask a question to a guy who rage-quitted a week ago?

Anyway, I was thinking a mod did it, but I'm not sure. And since a certain someone isn't here to answer the question anymore, we'll never know.

Wait, you're in the stance of gay is evil and incest the devil (emphasize on incest), yet you're Christian (that book is so full of incest it's almost insane) and like MakalovXMarcia?

Really? The only moments of incest I can count are Adam and Eve starting their family, Lot's daughters raping him, a lot of the extremely evil tribes in the Bible, and Tamar getting raped by Amnon. Even though incest is in the Bible, I don't see how it's omnipresent, and it doesn't seem to be painted in a very positive light.

How can one play Fire Emblem and have a problem with incest?

It's integral to some of the plots, lmao. Namely FE 4's.

I have a cute little sister. Incest, to me, is fucking creepy. The mandatory incest in FE4 gets a pass because, hey, evil does creepy things.

Oddly, this only really goes for het pairings.

Let it be said, I shit bricks when I realized I'd paired Lex!Lakche with Johan.

Edited by Integrity

Let it be said, I shit bricks when I realized I'd paired Lex!Lakche with Johan.

It's actually probably the only thing I dislike about the Lex x Ayra pairing. Lakche is almost guaranteed to go with either Johan/Johalva or Shanan. Unless you put real effort into changing that, she's going to end up with a cousin. And it really really annoyed me. Then I got over it because I stopped thinking of them as characters and just thought of them as pixels that kill stuff dead for me.

Of course anyone would Raegquit if they even thought about making Four Shipping threads at SF. With rabid fanboys/girls like Lumi running around and all.

What

I'm not too crazy about shipping. Just individual characters.

... and I'm a fanartist, what else am I supposed to do?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

It's actually probably the only thing I dislike about the Lex x Ayra pairing. Lakche is almost guaranteed to go with either Johan/Johalva or Shanan. Unless you put real effort into changing that, she's going to end up with a cousin. And it really really annoyed me. Then I got over it because I stopped thinking of them as characters and just thought of them as pixels that kill stuff dead for me.

Lakche is a cousin-lover, I though that was pretty much accepted.

Lex!Lakche x Johalva OTP

Holyn!Lacke x Shanan OTP.

I regret nothing.

Lakche is a cousin-lover, I though that was pretty much accepted.

Lex!Lakche x Johalva OTP

Holyn!Lacke x Shanan OTP.

I regret nothing.

You don't need Holyn to make Lakche and Shanan cousins. In fact, Holyn is likely a distant relation to Ayra, not even particularly close. Ayra and Shanan's father are siblings. Or did you just mean that since Lakche and Johalva aren't cousins without Lex as a dad that you default to Shanan in order to get her to marry a cousin?