Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

Fire Emblem: Tales of Heroes

Hello guys, well, I'm starting a new written project kind of fanfic style. It's based on this site, kind of. Actually I'm going to use Fire Emblem Fans for the chapters of this fanfic. It all starts as a minor tale of a boy finding the hidden gate to an alternate universe, a gate that leads to the Fire Emblem continents. Right after it, the real stories start (the reason for the 'Tales' part in the fanfic topic).

And here is where the fun begins, I'm starting a few signups for the fanfic. All I ask is for you guys to name your character, in which continent will he live, the country where he is, Fire Emblem class, and background info for him (age, personality, rival, enemy,).

Now, here's the Signup List (for the moment being) it will be updated as soon as more people start signing up:

[spoiler=Signup]Light Lord (Rafael); Grandbell, Jugdral for the moment being

Luminescent Blade (Camilla, Aeolus); Isaac, Jugdral

Furetchen (Malakai); Grandbell, Jugdral

ALS (Solaris); Grandbell-Chalphy, Jugdral

seph1212 (Amera); Grandbell-Freege, Jugdral

Acacia Sgt (Damian); Yied, Jugdral

Pysch (Sherry); Manster, Jugdral

eclipse (Scarlet); Grandbell-Jungby, Jugdral

crashman_alpha (Zak); Grandbell, Jugdral

Joerachi (Joey); Lenster, Jugdral

Luka (Jacen); Barhara, Jugdral

Kai (Estavan); Augustria, Jugdral

Camtech (Bullet); Thracia, Jugdral

I will start a new thread for all my current/future projects here in the near future, for you guys to keep track of the project. Notice it will take some time to finish each chapter, so I'll take about two or three stories at a time.

EDIT:

Well, as things are turning out I'll make out a new Grandbellian story for the moment being as the first tales of the fanfic.

Edited by Light Lord

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camilla, Judgral/Issac, Swordmaster, 24. Minor Odo/Holsety, was born and raised in Silesia but the Issacian way. Cousin to Shanan/Lakche/Skasaher/etc. Reunited with her kinsmen after the war. Currently serving as a general in the Issacian army. Usually calm, but explosive when irritated enough. Does not take insults to her swordsmanship lightly. Enjoys tea, sparring with the other Odos, and reading. Attempted to learn Wind once but didn't work so well despite her Holsety blood.

I'll add more later, but putting my name down now.

Edit: [spoiler=extended info]

Camilla's mother was Galzus's sister, who, prior the fall of Rivough, was sent by her family to Silesia to avoid the conflict. Her mother was just as capable as a warrior as any man, and protested, but in the end conceded. In Silesia, she fell in love with a man, who happened to be a cousin of Levin's. They are wed, and had a daughter together.

Camilla proved to take mostly after her mother. She inherited the swordmaster blood, as well as both Lunar Sword and Meteor Sword and the talent in swordsmanship. She did take an interest in magic, and more than once did she asked her father to teach her how to cast spells, however she could not grasp it. After a while, Camilla dedicated her studies to exclusively swordplay, though she'll try her hand at Wind once in a while.

When Alvis's army came through Silesia, Camilla's father went to fight for his country and died before the Queen surrendered to avoid further bloodshed. All reason gone by grief, Camilla's mother took off in the middle of the night to try to assassinate the ruler they planted, but was caught and killed. Before she left, she told Camilla that if she doesn't come back, find prince Shanan and help him in his cause. Camilla, a teenager, then, set out to find Shanan, but as she had never set foot outside of Silesia, failed to find him and instead tried to raise her army, that while, didn't manage to liberate anywhere, caused quite a bit of trouble for the Grandbellian rulers with their Guerrilla tactics . It wasn't until the end of the war when she managed to join up with him. After the war, she served in the military and made her way to general.

Appearance:

Long, black hair, 5'7" or so, wears a bit more armor than your average SM due to her status as a general. Rather calm looking, but has that air of someone not to be messed with.

1z3rrpl.jpg

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Goddamn it, another thing to knock me off my already useless pedastal as "Written Works most recent post King". If we're goin' second gen then I guess...

Malakai, 36, a Sniper of Grandbell and thus Jugdral. Midir's brother, who was thought to have been killed in Gandolf's Happy Fun Raep Time, but managed to escape. Hid from doucheUlirs 'til the war was over, wanting to avoid conflict with Sigurd's, and then Celice's army. Upon Celice's victory, began to wander the land in search of something to fight for. An alcholic who thinks of his actions as cowardly. Intelligent, and possessed of a sharp tongue and a vitriolic wit.

Solaris, 18, Chalphy/Judgral

Being a resident of Chalphy, her natural dream was to be part of Chalphy's Gruenen Ritter after being told of it's destruction 15 years ago. Trained by Oifey himself, she has quickly risen the ranks and become part of it. Has learned Sol Sword thanks to Oifey's teaching. Serious and determined, she fights for her lord. Often times takes things a bit too seriously. Despises Bandits and anybody that preys on the weak. Enjoys singing, dancing and sleeping (when she has the chance) Highly educated, but has yet to see true combat.

herp a derp

5'6, Has long blue hair, one blue eye and another green, and is fairly built.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Allllright, character time, I guess.

Amera, 19, Freege/Jugdral

Being born into Freege, she assumed the life of a mage. Thunder, being the attribute of most in her country, was what she was trained to learn. She didn't have a knack for magic like the other students in her school, though, and as such, was mocked for it. She decided that, if she couldn't train her mind to use magic, she'd train her body to fight, and became a studying mage fighter, learning to fight with a sword and the little magic she could. She prefers to fight with her fists, but will only do so if she doesn't have a weapon. It's a pride thing.

She's extremely stubborn, and loves a good challenge, always fighting until she wins, or can't anymore. Always the loud one in a group, as she likes getting attention from others towards her personality. It helps her forget how bad her childhood was, and how she was treated by everyone else at her school.

She has animal ears, shaped like those of a wolf. She's never known her parents, but she figures they must be from off the continent.

So, so, how many people are going to lol at that last part? 8D

EDIT: Herp, I didn't even put what she looks like.

She's around 5'10", weighing a surprisingly light 140 Lbs. Her build isn't very muscular, but she's not weak because of her training. She has short, dark, hazelnut hair, and vermilion eyes.

Edited by seph1212

So, so, how many people are going to lol at that last part? 8D

Well, not me. You should see my own character's bio. I won't be posting it until the very end.

So, here we have 4 entries, that's something good, I thought I was going to be ignored.

Well, now I have some interesting tales to write, thanks again guys.

I'll post which ones are finished as soon as they are.

Is Jugdral really that popular of a choice or what? lol Hope you don't mind one more. :P

Damian, 21, Yied(Jugdral)

A Dark Mage, his family's roots trace back to the old Lopto Empire. Having gone into hiding like the rest, once Manfloy's plan for reviving Loputousu had been a success, they were among the ones to take control of the Yied Shrine. Since then, Damian has been taught since young to devote his life for the new Lopto Empire that was to come. However, it all changed the day the Liberation Army recaptured the Yied Shrine. Having being present on the battle, he almost died in the conflict. With almost all his strength gone, he managed to make his way to Darna, where he finally collapsed.

Fortunetly for him, someone found him before it was too late, and was able to fully recover. Having nowhere else to go, he spent some time in Darna. His time there, getting to know the pople there better, and of their way of life; it made him rethink about his own life as a Lopto follower, and began to question whether continuing following the Lopto Sect was really worth it for him. He finally decided to leave all that behind, and start anew, news of the defeat of Lopotousu by the Liberation Army's hands further cementing his choice. Soon enough, he left Darna to find a new purpose in life.

Damian is usually serious, not talk much, and withdrawn. A lone wolf in nature basically. Despite it, he doesn't actually avoid making contact with others. He just isn't the type to approach people first, unless it's necesary. He usually follows reason before instinct.

Yeah, well...I'll throw something in. (JUGDRAL TAKE OVER!)

Sherry, 17, Jugdral/Manster

A young priest that had worked with Father Sleuf due to her Major Blaggi blood, she had been sent to Manster for her training. Having since finished, she sets out for Verdane to meet her brother and his troupe of mercenaries. Her brother knowing the famed Shooting Star sword skill, she looks up to him very much. She is a bit fearful of strangers, and is not very trusting. She cares very much for those in need though.

Her long flowing auburn hair and cloaks make her stand out in crowds. Her mother passed down a Ring that is very precious to her. She gets sidetracked quiet easily, sometimes ignoring the conversation at hand and talking to her inner monologue acting quiet dramatic. Many people have to snap her out of it.

Edited by Psych

Solaris, 18, Chalphy/Judgral

Being a resident of Chalphy, her natural dream was to be part of Chalphy's Gruenen Ritter after being told of it's destruction 15 years ago. Trained by Oifey himself, she has quickly risen the ranks and become part of it. Has learned Sol Sword thanks to Oifey's teaching. Serious and determined, she fights for her lord. Often times takes things a bit too seriously. Despises Bandits and anybody that preys on the weak. Enjoys singing, dancing and sleeping (when she has the chance) Highly educated, but has yet to see true combat.

I'm pretty certain the Green riders are Dozel. Chalphy might be Blau Rittern, a guess based purely off the colour blue.

She has animal ears, shaped like those of a wolf. She's never known her parents, but she figures they must be from off the continent. So, so, how many people are going to lol at that last part? 8D

vermilion eyes.

*raises hand*

...Red eyes? You sure 'bout that?

Edited by Furetchen

So, like, are you going to get people's insight on their own characters for writing, or, are you just going to do it?

That's why I'm asking people to submit the characte bio, I'll take care of the history (maybe it will help me for future/actual projects). The only thing I'm noticing is there are no villains or rivals in the submitted characters, so I'll see what I can do in that aspect. Even so, a war or battle is not that needed to develop a good story. It would be a bit odd if I write the story of a character and suddenly twist his/her nature, it won't do.

Is Jugdral really that popular of a choice or what? lol Hope you don't mind one more. :P

I never thought it too, yet look at the facts. Jugdral became the popular choice in here.

The funny part is that starting this week, I finished Holy War for the second time and when I thought about this project I was like "Maybe Jugdral will be the upper choice...". Funny, don't you think?

Edited by Light Lord

I'm pretty certain the Green riders are Dozel. Chalphy might be Blau Rittern, a guess based purely off the colour blue.

I checked the script.

"Langobalt:

Then what the hell're you doing here!? Get after him!!

We must finish him off now! Otherwise our entire effort spent wiping out Chalphy's Gruenen Ritter will have been for nothing!"

http://www.serenesforest.net/fe4/script_05.html

Ctrl+F "Ritter"

Er. . .am I allowed to randomly jump in?

Yeah, why not?

It's open to anyone that wishes to, just post as the others.

I'll be working in signups order, which means Lumi gets the first chapter rigth after the intro to the "Forest".

You can still submit changes or additions you would like in the chapter before I start them...too many stuff in school but I'll make my best to get them ready in a day or two since vacations are way too close for me.

Yeah, stuff to do in my free time!

EDIT:

Hey, that's a nice idea seph. I know someone that would like that and already signed up.

Yeah, powers and things of that nature are also allowed...just don't go too far with them.

Edited by Light Lord

Uh, Eclipse, you kinda need a bio, lol XD

Er, right. . .

Scarlet was born to a nondescript farmer's family in a quiet village in Jungby. As a child, she could never figure out why most of the other villagers seemed to dislike her. The children of the village picked up on the behavioral patterns of the adults, so young Scarlet grew up with no friends her own age.

Instead of playing with the children, Scarlet stayed near one of the few people in the village that seemed to like her - a grizzled, insane old man who the villagers tolerated because he supposedly helped to defend the village some time in the past. Whenever Scarlet came by, the old man's babbling would be replaced by stories of his time as a guard at Jungby Castle. The girl begged the old man to teach her how to shoot a bow, so she could go to the castle, and hopefully become a guard there. At first, he was reluctant to teach her, but he eventually gave in. Scarlet had a natural knack for archery, which pleased her mentor. She didn't dare tell anyone else about what she was doing, for fear of their reactions.

Right before her twentieth birthday, the old man died in his sleep. Shortly after that, her parents told her the truth behind her birth - they had found her in the bushes not long after burying their infant daughter. Thinking it was fate, they had taken her home, and raised her as their daughter. The gossip-happy villagers assumed that Scarlet's mother had gotten pregnant by some other man.

With no reason to stay, Scarlet gathered her things and bid farewell to the couple that had raised her. Before leaving, she went to the old man's house to pay her final respects. On a table was a well-made but otherwise nondescript bow, with a single scarlet thread tied to its bowstring, with a quiver full of arrows next to it. This must have been her birthday gift! Scarlet silently thanked her mentor before taking the bow and arrows, and leaving the village for good. Her intended destination was Jungby Castle. Perhaps they'd hire her as a guard!

Scarlet is shy, and has a hard time trusting others. Though her travels are short, she realizes that her mistrustful nature is a flaw, but isn't quite sure how to get rid of it. She's not accustomed to shooting anything other than the game she eats. However, if she has enough of a reason to turn her bow against another. . .

Edited by eclipse

Something in Jugdral. . .eh, I'd prefer to be from Sacae. . .oh, well. I still want my bow!

Name: Scarlet

Origin: Jungby, Jugdral

eclipse, you can really choose Sacae if you want, it's not only Jugdral. You're free to choose the continent and country in it. You can leave the one you have already if you are sure about it.

Can I cut in?

Zak

Jugdral.

Swordmaster

Born to a small town family in Grandbell, with a rare holy blood combination of minor Baldo, minor Hezul, and minor Odo (and also minor Tordo), Zak was able to wield the Vorpal sword, a weapon that is incredibly heavy to everybody except those meant to wield it, and its blade was forged with magic, so it can cut through anything, even at a distance.

When Zak was 16, he began to get fed up with Alvis's empire and moved to Isaac, where he had heard the Liberation Army was stationed. Zak didn't have the money for weapons, but he wanted to help in any way he could. To his surprise, they took him in as their tactician, one of the most important positions. Although he would not see combat, he trained with Shanan and Oifey like everybody else, until he eventually surpassed even them.

Zak led the army to numerous victories, and with each one, more and more people decided to join; One of which was a girl named Tinny. Zak fell for her the moment they met, and although many competed for her hand, in the end Zak had won out. After the Liberation Army's final victory at Barhara, the two moved to Freege and got married.

And Seph, yes it is.

Edited by crashman_alpha

Can I cut in?

Zak

Jugdral.

Swordmaster

Born to a small town family in Grandbell, with a rare holy blood combination of minor Baldo, minor Hezul, and minor Odo (and also minor Tordo), Zak was able to wield the Vorpal sword, a weapon that is incredibly heavy to everybody except those meant to wield it, and its blade was forged with magic, so it can cut through anything, even at a distance.

When Zak was 16, he began to get fed up with Alvis's empire and moved to Isaac, where he had heard the Liberation Army was stationed. Zak didn't have the money for weapons, but he wanted to help in any way he could. To his surprise, they took him in as their tactician, one of the most important positions. Although he would not see combat, he trained with Shanan and Oifey like everybody else, until he eventually surpassed even them.

Zak led the army to numerous victories, and with each one, more and more people decided to join; One of which was a girl named Tinny. Zak fell for her the moment they met, and although many competed for her hand, in the end Zak had won out. After the Liberation Army's final victory at Barhara, the two moved to Freege and got married.

Of course you can...until the first post says otherwise.

No surprise with the bolded part as you can expect a few things from mine :lol:

Would you need more info on Camilla's background?

Actually, I'll just give it to you here.

Camilla's mother was Galzus's sister, who, prior the fall of Rivough, was sent by her family to Silesia to avoid the conflict. Her mother was just as capable as a warrior as any man, and protested, but in the end conceded. In Silesia, she fell in love with a man, who happened to be a cousin of Levin's. They are wed, and had a daughter together.

Camilla proved to take mostly after her mother. She inherited the swordmaster blood, as well as both Lunar Sword and Meteor Sword and the talent in swordsmanship. She did take an interest in magic, and more than once did she asked her father to teach her how to cast spells, however she could not grasp it. After a while, Camilla dedicated her studies to exclusively swordplay, though she'll try her hand at Wind once in a while.

When Alvis's army came through Silesia, Camilla's father went to fight for his country and died before the Queen surrendered to avoid further bloodshed. All reason gone by grief, Camilla's mother took off in the middle of the night to try to assassinate the ruler they planted, but was caught and killed. Before she left, she told Camilla that if she doesn't come back, find prince Shanan and help him in his cause. Camilla, a teenager, then, set out to find Shanan, but as she had never set foot outside of Silesia, failed to find him and instead tried to raise her army, that while, didn't manage to liberate anywhere, caused quite a bit of trouble for the Grandbellian rulers with their Guerrilla tactics . It wasn't until the end of the war when she managed to join up with him. After the war, she served in the military and made her way to general.