Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, that sword...

No. Just... no. A magical PRF that can cut through anything with a sword beam? Ugh...

Wait, you gave me the idea to have it do that in the first place.

It used to be a sword that tended to decapitate the things it's used against.

EDIT: Just a skill? Fine, Holy Sword.

Edited by crashman_alpha

This isn't just an airy fanwank fanfic to-

Okay, well, it is, but regardless I'm taking issue with your bad writing and terrible character design.

And I mean terrible, like Zackary actually makes me want to projectile vomit.

It used to be a sword that tended to decapitate the things it's used against.

Vorpal Swords are EXTREMELY POWERFUL FUCKING WEAPONS. YOU MADE YOURS EVEN MORE POWERFUL.

Edited by Furetchen

That'd works.

Thank you. You have saved me from having to find out where you live, buy a return aeroplane ticket, and then a fully-operative Tommy gun and ammo, get to your house, cause you to evaporate, evade the police and then somehow get back home.

Joey, 16, Lenster, Mage Fighter, Minor Noba. Born in Manster. Mother was a talented Sage, and Father was a Talented Swordsman. He was torn between who's path of battle he would take. Used to live in a village near Lenster until it was destroyed by Brandits when he was 8. His parents were killed in attack due to illness and age. Was taken care of in Lenster. Distant Cousin to Prince Leaf and Altenna.

Someone who is almost always level headed. As a sentiment to his parents, took up both the sword and Magic. Likes to avoid much fighting but does take sparring as to not get rusty. Sometimes uses proverbs to explain a situation or something of the like. Has his eye on someone he met at his village prior to its attack. Lost hope of her being alive afterward. Often tired, and very separated. Extremely insightful. Knows how to sacrifice for the greater good.

Smooth, blond, just short of Shoulder length,hair, 6'1, 120lbs, not very muscular, Blue eyes. Small bags under his eyes. Often has an emotionless look on his face.

Am I doing it right?

Bullet

25, Thracia/Jugdral

Forrest?

Bio: The son of two generic peasants living in a backwater village in Northern Thracia. He had left home when he was 16 to find fame and money for himself and his family. After a few years as a bounty hunter, he became part of a famous mercenary group based in Grandbell. However, most of the group was hunted down and killed by bounty hunters after the 20,000G on their heads. He learned most of his fighting skills through trial and error, as well as from various other mercs in his local guild during his stint as a bounty hunter. He has mainly been wandering around Southern Thracia for the last year.

Personality: Bullet is brash, reckless and overconfident. This is due to his ability to use nearly any non-magical item as a weapon in combat, some more effectively than others. He is always the first man into the fray, albeit rarely without a plan. Despite this, he has an uncanny knack to come up with the plan that has the absolute least chance of success that is more than zero. Still, he has succeeded at more things than not through sheer dumb luck.

56wrn.jpg

----

Yes, I recycled this from an old RP that I was in.

Wow, a single day out in college and I miss all of this.

Well, if you guys agree with it, this can turn into an RPG for everyone to get a chance to take part of the story.

Also, everyone has the chance to have a proof weapon, just don't make it so...powerful, something comprehensible.

This one will soon begin, just let me finish my last two exams and this will be running for good (that is about 5 more days for this to start)

With Luka's permission, I wold like the main villain to stick around. You guys can also provide suggestions for the "Generals".

Here's one that will possibly be my rival, a villain serving the main villain:

Dread, aka Chaos

Hero

A mysterious figure supporting the new host of Loputouso, aiding him in his new schemes for the next Holy War. Nobody knows to much of him; however, it is known he wields a terrific power that matches that of the Holy Weapons and even the Crusaders. He's main goal is securing those weapons to allow darkness and chaos to engulf the world once and for all, no matter if he must tak ethe ives of the heirs to them. Unknown to his comrades, he shares a life bond with Rafael and also has Loputouso and Dain's blood. Strong willed and quite powerful, his main goal remains a mystery even to Loputouso's new host, he managed to become his right hand and Supreme Commander of the Lopt Empire's Army.

Edited by Light Lord

Well, then. Lumi's PRF:

Galatine: 15 mt/3 wt/Hero Sword.

Has killed over 50 men and will kill more.

I'd like it to be 1-2 range (with Elwind as tworange) but if you feel like it's too powerful that way, keep it onerange.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Joey's Prf (Prf=Preference btw) gogogo

Flamberge

14 mt

Targets defense magically. Elfire effect.

A memento of his Father and mother. Forged from their personal weapons. Gives Prayer.

EDIT: 5 wt 5 crit 80 hit.

Edited by Joerachi

I leave my character with no proficient. His main rivals, Gandolf, Scorpio and Andrei, are all obviously kind of dead right now.

You want evil NPCs? 'Kay.

FARION -- Forrest

A cocky mercenary who's only in it for the cash. Born in Thracia, he suscribed utterly to Trabant's eat-or-be-eaten philosophy, and still resents his death at the hands of the Liberation Front. Not evil so much as utterly amoral. Uses a heavy blade in battle, two-handed, that he lovingly deems his 'Eviscerator'.

RABICAN -- General

The product of a branching off from the Baldo bloodline, Karolas feels that the likes of Byron, Sigurd and Celice have led the house of Chalphy to shame, and feels he should rule the castle despite only being of minor blood. Worse, his father was a conspirator along with Langobalt, and when he refused to surrender, Sigurd cut him down where he stood. Karolas aims to make up for his father's weaknesses. Despises foreigners and weakness of all kinds. Finds the use of bows below him, and uses melee weaponry to the exception of all else.

Well, then. Lumi's PRF:

Galatine: 15 mt/3 wt/Hero Sword.

Has killed over 50 men and will kill more.

I'd like it to be 1-2 range (with Elwind as tworange) but if you feel like it's too powerful that way, keep it onerange.

That sounds pretty dern broken to me, Lumi. Especially that 3 weight. That's, like, god Mani Katti. Very broken.

I guess I post mine, too?

Diskastis: 10 mt/8 wt/10 crt/70 hit/magic sword

Casts Elthunder at range.

FURET, tear it apart.

Diskastis: 10 mt/8 wt/10 crt/70 hit/magic sword

Casts Elthunder at range.

FURET, tear it apart.

...Looks like a magical sword that shoots lightning. I'm ambivalent about this, as always, but those swords are always more OP in storylines than in-game.

...Looks like a magical sword that shoots lightning. I'm ambivalent about this, as always, but those swords are always more OP in storylines than in-game.

I'll be pretty upset if Light Lord makes it broken .__. I'd rather it not be, really.