Tales of Heroes Signups

Light Lord

That sounds pretty dern broken to me, Lumi. Especially that 3 weight. That's, like, god Mani Katti. Very broken.

Regular Hero Sword is 3 wt. I still get my AS deduction there seeing I'm going by FE4 formula.

I'll lower it to a regular 10 mt, 1 range Hero Sword if you want as long as get to keep my 50 kills.

Edited by Luminescent Blade

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular Hero Sword is 3 wt. I still get my AS deduction there seeing I'm going by FE4 formula.

I'll lower it to a regular 10 mt, 1 range Hero Sword if you want as long as get to keep my 50 kills.

I'd say go for it, but then I remembered how broken FE4 was, weapon wise.

I was shooting for something you might see in GBA FEs, maybe FE9 XD

I'll be pretty upset if Light Lord makes it broken .__. I'd rather it not be, really.

Yeah, but it's hard to write "The sword spat out lightning at the foe and burnt its eyebrows off, achieving little actual effect." or something. Still, having a good but not OP weapon is good.

Keep that in mind LL~

Yeah, but it's hard to write "The sword spat out lightning at the foe and burnt its eyebrows off, achieving little actual effect." or something. Still, having a good but not OP weapon is good.

Keep that in mind LL~

Y'know, with how good Amera's magic is, that would probably happen XD

Nice.

Anyway, to expand on my 'no prf' thing, Malakai has a bow. It's relatively standard issue. It's made of ash. Probably. Possibly yew, but most likely ash. It's worn. It's easily replaceable. It's a fuckin' bow. It has no stats, 'cause it's a fuckin' bow and you shoot people with it and they usually die.

I'd say go for it, but then I remembered how broken FE4 was, weapon wise.

I was shooting for something you might see in GBA FEs, maybe FE9 XD

I'll need a speed ring to make up for my AS deduction, really. Any weapon over 5 weight is... gah. Unless they have innate speed boosts. Like Tyrfing.

Yeah. If it was a GBA sword I'd have made it 7-8 wt or something. Maybe 9. Haven't played PoR so can't speak for it.

Basically, I want Galatine to be a Killer Hero Sword. :awesome:

15 mt would nice, but 10 is fine too.

Prf:

Holy Knight Sword

11Mt

80hit

3Wt

100+ kills

1 Range

Description:

"Sigurd's Silver Sword, worn down from it's original glory, was passed down to his Son, Celice, then to Oifey as a symbol of Chalphy, and then to Solaris."

I don't care if you call bullshit

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Nice.

Anyway, to expand on my 'no prf' thing, Malakai has a bow. It's relatively standard issue. It's made of ash. Probably. Possibly yew, but most likely ash. It's worn. It's easily replaceable. It's a fuckin' bow. It has no stats, 'cause it's a fuckin' bow and you shoot people with it and they usually die.

Can I second this motion whilst sounding like I'm sucking up to Furet even though I'm not? :awesome:

Prf:

Holy Knight Sword

10Mt

80hit

8Wt

5Crit

1 Range

Description:

"Sigurd's Silver Sword, worn down from it's original glory, was passed down to his Son, Celice, then to Oifey as a symbol of Chalphy, and then to Solaris."

I don't care if you call bullshit

Worn down swords get heavier?

Wasn't Silver also 3wt in the original? Unless you're doing FE5 style Con-based AS reduction which then nevermind.

But it just doesn't makes sense that a sword that's been having parts chipped away actually get heavier. It defies the conservation of mass.

Worn down swords get heavier?

Wasn't Silver also 3wt in the original? Unless you're doing FE5 style Con-based AS reduction which then nevermind.

Well I was actually trying to make it GBA based, but if in each Continent everything has their own rules, change mine back to the standard 3.

This would be Damian's Prf:

Name: Narfi (Because following up with the Norse connection is :awesome: )

MT: 15

WT: 15

Hit: 80

Rng: 1-2

Kills: 20 (Obviously Celice's army wasn't just the player characters :P)

Description: Dark Tome passed down through generations. Can Poison the target.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

[26/11/2010 11:50:22 PM] AstraLunaSol (Mango): Trent, stop sucking up to Furet

[26/11/2010 11:50:26 PM] AstraLunaSol (Mango): *shot*

[26/11/2010 11:50:33 PM] Seph: LE CAKEFRUIT: Lawl :awesome:

[26/11/2010 11:50:39 PM] Seph: LE CAKEFRUIT: Well, it DOES make sense.

[26/11/2010 11:50:44 PM] Seph: LE CAKEFRUIT: Why are we giving stats to these weapons?

[26/11/2010 11:51:03 PM] AstraLunaSol (Mango): ...

[26/11/2010 11:51:05 PM] AstraLunaSol (Mango): I don't know

[26/11/2010 11:51:10 PM] AstraLunaSol (Mango): but at least mine has a story

[26/11/2010 11:51:14 PM] AstraLunaSol (Mango): 8D

I've already asked that question, even though I'm guilty of doing that :P

Alright. Finalized version with explanation. I believe the two-range works off Mag so it wouldn't be too broken, since I'd have craptastic mag anyway. Like, 3.

Galatine: 10mt/3wt/Hero Sword/1-2range(Elwind)/50 uses repairable/300g per use/50 kills

Galatine was the sword that Camilla's grandfather gave to Camilla's mom to better protect herself with when she was sent away to Silesia. It was just a regular Hero Sword, but after her marriage, her husband enchanted it to have the ability to cast Elwind at range, even though it wouldn't do nearly as much damage since she wasn't a magic user as if she would cut someone with it. He bestowed the name Galatine to it.

When Camilla's father fell in battle and her mother went off to attempt to avenge him, she gave Galatine to Camilla, knowing that most likely she won't come back. Camilla, in her years looking for Shanan and as a guerrilla leader, used the sword to cut down the people that had been the conquerors of her homeland.

Yeah. I like BSing up stories. Some doesn't make sense. I have no grammar. Fuck that.