• Nobody
    • Aimee
    • Anouleth
    • Tellius Roamers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly Shinon. If you disagree, you're wrong.

Just because Soren/Shinon have a paired ending doesn't mean it's canon!

The ONE time Shinon says he wouldn't mind seeing Soren in an apron (and nothing but), it gets blown waaay out of proportion!

I don't care that Soren doesn't have any other paired endings besides with Shinon, it's totally obvious he was in love with Fiona.

Does Soren ever even have a conversation with them?

Mia protected Soren in the cutscene.

And Mist and Soren probably talk a lot off screen. It's not like Soren has incredibly riveting convo's with skrimir or Shinon either ;).

<3 Narga

Mia protected Soren in the cutscene.

And Mist and Soren probably talk a lot off screen. It's not like Soren has incredibly riveting convo's with skrimir or Shinon either ;).

Soren has plenty of riveting conversations with Skrimir.

EDIT: Okay, he really doesn't have riveting conversations but he does have a canonically noted relationship with the man lion beast halfbreed guy. Soren and Mist, or Soren and Shinon, never even talk to my knowledge.

Edited by Integrity

Curse you Narga! (I don't even like Soren)

Skrimir is specifically noted as liking Soren, even if Soren doesn't reciprocate, and they have an 01 type support. Shinon and Soren have this conversation in FE9:

Shinon: Well, well, lookee here. The little boy plays soldier... How sweet. Your job's always been just to use that big brain of yours. That's why you spend your time hiding behind Ike's apron. Isn't it, Soren?

Soren: Shinon. You always were dumb as a gnat, but... A first-class archer. I'll give you that. But with the power I now possess, it's probably in your best interest not to presume to know my strength.

Shinon: Hah! You're still a snotty little whelp, aren't you? Get ready to die, little man.

They also have an 03 type support... but I can't help but feel they're a good match for each other, because they're both so unfailingly negative about everything.

They also have an 03 type support... but I can't help but feel they're a good match for each other, because they're both so unfailingly negative about everything.

Soren x Shinon is 04. Soren really doesn't like people who hate Ike. Or Nasir, for some weird reason. Probably jealousy or something. Nasir has a 00 with Ike (without being his sibling) which beats Soren.

Anyway, the fact they are the slowest support type in the game just makes me like the pairing even more.

Soren x Shinon is 04. Soren really doesn't like people who hate Ike. Or Nasir, for some weird reason. Probably jealousy or something. Nasir has a 00 with Ike (without being his sibling) which beats Soren.

Anyway, the fact they are the slowest support type in the game just makes me like the pairing even more.

Yeah, they're obviously just playing tsundere!

And I think Nasir is 04 because of two reasons:

-Soren was super-suspicious of Nasir in PoR and figured out he was a spy

-Nasir (and the other dragons) get weirded out by Soren because he's branded. Strange that it doesn't apply for other branded, though, like Stefan and Micaiah, which I thought would have been a nice touch.

Yeah, they're obviously just playing tsundere!

That's not why I like it. In fact, if they were just playing tsundere I'd like it less. It's amusing to pair them simply because of how much they hate each other. If they were just being all tsundere then that wouldn't actually apply.

Of course, I voted for you though. Your love will be the stuff of legends.

That's not why I like it. In fact, if they were just playing tsundere I'd like it less. It's amusing to pair them simply because of how much they hate each other. If they were just being all tsundere then that wouldn't actually apply.

Actually, it wouldn't be the first really hateful relationship I would like. I like JohnxKarkat from MSPA as well.

Of course, I voted for you though. Your love will be the stuff of legends.

<_<

Soren x Ike make a perfect couple :)

I agree with this. Undoubtly, they seem the best developed couple. And, well, Ike is also one of the few people Soren is fond of, not to mention they are very close.

inb4yaoifanboy: WHAT- Soren has the right to be happy!