fe8 hack

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

So I heard that the 2nd patch for the Elibian Knights hack is coming soon, so to celebrate I'm going to make a hack that has nothing to do with Elibian Knights

What to expect

-No trainees(ewan will be a shaman, Amelia will be a cavalier, and Ross will be a pirate)

-Enimies like Summoners will appear more often

-Custom Maps for EVERY CHAPTER

-Sacred weapons have infinite uses

-Each character will add 1 to each of their base stats excluding move and con, and 10% to all growths

-Most bosses will sub. 2 to each of their base stats excluding move and con

-there will be healing units in every chapter

-taking out branched promotions

-and much more!

Screenshots:

Prologuescreenshots.png

prologuescrn.jpg

Progress:

ON HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Irregular Promotions:

Garcia promotes to Hero

Ross promotes to Warrior

Kyle promotes to Great Knight

Edited by hithere1

-Most bosses will sub. 2 to each of their base stats excluding move and con (ref. to TB's hack)

Haha, the monster from Chapter 4 will have 33 HP, 1 STR and 0 in everything else. Reminds me of FE3 Shooters.

Edited by Krad

Will Ross be pirate or Fighter?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PIRATE.

Will Ewan be shaman or mage?

Shaman would be better IMO.

Will Amelia be Cav or Knight?

Makes no difference really.

And all three of them will have improved bases, right?

Haha, the monster from Chapter 4 will have 33 HP, 1 STR and 0 in everything else. Reminds me of FE3 Shooters.

And that's why I said most and not all

Will Ross be pirate or Fighter?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PIRATE.

Will Ewan be shaman or mage?

Shaman would be better IMO.

Will Amelia be Cav or Knight?

Makes no difference really.

And all three of them will have improved bases, right?

Sure why not, I'll make ross a pirate and Ewan a shaman and all 3 of them will have improved bases acustomed to their class

But this will be the only exception

Why are the bosses becoming weaker?

Are the other enemies getting stronger in exchange for this?

SOME of the bosses will be weaker because it's a reference to Trueblade's overkill hack(which wasn't really "accepted" by a lot of people)

And sure I can make the other enemies stronger, but it might come in different forms like stronger weapons and stuff like that

Edited by hithere1

And that's why I said most and not all

Sure why not, I'll make ross a pirate and Ewan a shaman and all 3 of them will have improved bases acustomed to their class

But this will be the only exception

Ross - Fighter

Ewan - Mage

Ameila - Cav.

Those are the classes they fit best into. Ross follows in the footsteps of his dad (Figther) Ewan trains under Saleh, so he should be a sage as well. And everyone knows that Ameila!Knight sucks. (Unless everything is capped...)

Ross - Fighter

Ewan - Mage

Ameila - Cav.

Those are the classes they fit best into. Ross follows in the footsteps of his dad (Figther) Ewan trains under Saleh, so he should be a sage as well. And everyone knows that Ameila!Knight sucks. (Unless everything is capped...)

I know what you mean and all but actually Saleh will only be able to use light magic and Garcia will be some class that fits him other than fighter.

But I definately can make Amelia a cavalier

But we'll want a non crap zerker.

Dozla kind of sucks, and I dont know if this will improve that. Besides RossZerker is the best.

Garcia. The ex-army officer who dedicates his life to protecting his son from bandits. A brigand.

Uh-huh. Maybe that's why I keep reading 'hi there 1' as 'hit here!'.

Garcia. The ex-army officer who dedicates his life to protecting his son from bandits. A brigand.

Uh-huh. Maybe that's why I keep reading 'hi there 1' as 'hit here!'.

ya know, that does sound really weird. I should probably change him into a more "appropriate" class like a knight or just a plain old fighter. I'm open to suggestions if anyone has any

Like, everything he says in-game refers to being a fighter. Everything ROSS says in game refers to him being a wannabe fighter.

If you REALLY wanted to change his class? Promote the bearded asshole into a Hero.

Like, everything he says in-game refers to being a fighter. Everything ROSS says in game refers to him being a wannabe fighter.

If you REALLY wanted to change his class? Promote the bearded asshole into a Hero.

Considerabley, Ross doesn't say a lot so I'm going to keep him as a pirate.

However, I'll probably have Garcia be a fighter and have him promote him into a hero

I was suggesting according to body type tbh. And why can't you have a nice brigand? We have good old Gonzo.

'Cause Gonzales and Marty are totally army officers, right.