About Wildheart

VincentASM

Is it true that Wildheart halves exp gains?

I don't remember that being the case in the Japanese version, and I don't see why they'd penalise the skill so much in the English version...

Basically, could somebody check in-game if it does? Thanks ^^;;;

Volug's amazing. <_<

But I don't seem to recall anything in the description about transformation bonuses being reduced, so, maybe by halved exp they meant halved transformation bonuses?

They halved both. Janaff is actually pretty good with it though, and Ranulf in the earlier chapters.

Volug . . . the first chapters you have him, he's awesome. After that, well . . .

They halved both. Janaff is actually pretty good with it though, and Ranulf in the earlier chapters.

Volug . . . the first chapters you have him, he's awesome. After that, well . . .

yeah i agree about volug being good at the beginning. i just use him to weaken stronger enemies and have my main team kill them, but after a while everyone surpasses him

yeah i agree about volug being good at the beginning. i just use him to weaken stronger enemies and have my main team kill them, but after a while everyone surpasses him

Funny since Volug almost got killed every chapter I had him. :/

And barely did any damage.

Funny since Volug almost got killed every chapter I had him. :/

And barely did any damage.

Did you place him against mass units or fire magic or something?

damn biorhythm... can't tell you how many times thats screwed me over. but yeah with volug he shouldnt be THAT weak in defense to almost get killed by 3 myrmidons. oh wait, did they double attack?