How not to retroactively break a relationship

Parrhesia

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But if you're funny creepy you're good off.

True.

If you act gay, girls will flock to you.

Just be nice and don't be constantly on them to date, and don't have a rep as a man whore. Gets the girls EVERY time.

Three hundred and sixty five days in a year. I'm lucky if I can remember assignment due dates. And I'm expected to know one day in 365? One insignificant day? I mean, she probably doesn't even know mine. Do I give a fuck?

Woah there. Significant other's birthday = a big deal.

It wasn't on purpose, like yours are, you vile creature.

But don't you have the ability to delete your double posts?

(And would probably do so if it were a mistake?)

Edited by Sheena Fujibayashi

This is why I keep a text file on my desktop of the birthdays of all the people I know, male or female.

-headpalms-

And a girl told me that I shouldn't remember her birthday because they're pointless dates created by humanity as an excuse for fun. Then again, she was a tomboy, and she told me her bday a few months later after I got to know her better......ah what the fuck, it/they never makes/make sense.

Alright Furet, let's drown out our sorrows someplace in the Let's Play threads.

If I could make one thing a reality, it would be Cenlon Arrowroot. . .to her house (and I'm pretty sure she doesn't look a thing like Diandra).

On the bright side, you're single. Party it up.

Damn, he's turning into some kind of contract killer. *Feverishly rewrites the next chapter*

True. Hell, if I hadn't found out then I'd've found out ... in four months or so when I forget her birthday again and she smashes me in the teeth.

@Life: I considered making some kind of c'est la vie pun, but decided not to because, well, everyone hates puns. Especially me.

Edited by Furetchen

If I could make one thing a reality, it would be Cenlon Arrowroot. . .to her house (and I'm pretty sure she doesn't look a thing like Diandra).

On the bright side, you're single. Party it up.

Wat is this Cenlon Arrowroot?

(I googled it and got no results)

Edited by SeverIan

Wat is this Cenlon Arrowroot?

(I googled it and got no results)

1. Look at Furet's sig.

2. See something about throwing bricks at him? Click on it.

3. Read and review, or I start making stupid Yggdra Union references everywhere.

That reminds me. . .I'll need to catch you later Furet. . .

Three hundred and sixty five days in a year. I'm lucky if I can remember assignment due dates. And I'm expected to know one day in 365? One insignificant day? I mean, she probably doesn't even know mine. Do I give a fuck?

Trust me, girls have a way of knowing. Girls who I rarely ever talk to come to ask me if my birthday was xx of the xxxxxx'th. And they always guess correctly. Also I have the very same problem, I can't even remember my mother's birthday. It's the 20th-21st-22nd but I don't know exactly which one. I usually just wait around for someone to celebrate her for her birthday.

Edited by KieranAllmighty