Any idea why Tibarn has an overkill 8/10 Mov?

Junkhead

LOL. I mean, seriously. They have wings too. Or was IS just being racist and made them weak. Just look at Vika and Nealuchi's horribad Str/Strike, and Naesala being the weakest royal.

Given the idea that crows are the speedsters and hawks are the slower ones (just look at enemy laguz stats rather than PC stats) you'd think that the ravens would have the 7 -> 9 move and the hawks would have 6 -> 8. It would also slightly balance Ulki and Janaff a bit compared to Vika and Nealuchi (though they'd obviously still suck relatively speaking, particularly since they are early game units (and thus have low stats to not be too overpowered early) that lack availability and leveling potential). And it would help Naesala over Tibarn.

Kurth isn't exactly referred to as a "Royal", otherwise Skrimir and the Herons would be, too.

The defenitions to being a royal are the following:

- Being broken.

- Not sucking.

- Being broken.

- Formshift.

- Being broken.

- No 2-range.

Edited by Flint Eastwood

I'm sure that's Kurth, not Naesala...

Except that Kurth has great caps... Not to say that your point is invalid (besides the herons, which don't count), but yeah.

I just find it hard to say that a unit with 46 defense can be all bad.

Except that Kurth has great caps... Not to say that your point is invalid (besides the herons, which don't count), but yeah.

Now if only he could get there... He has a hard enough time killing anything and not getting doubled as it is and his defense and speed growths aren't that great either.

His class caps are similiar to Tigers. Overkill HP/Str & Def. But the thing is, he is a Dragon. And they are considered the most powerful race in terms of raw strength, and that explains it...

I don't think laguz are based off their real world counterparts. If that were the case, Tigers would be stronger than Lions and Herons wouldn't be delicate creatures but predatory birds.

IS had a hard on for Tibarn. That's pretty much it.

• 2 weeks later...

haha i love kurthnaga too and i save most stat boosters for him and bexp to 30 and satori sign and paragon and blossom... he dominates :) and boots also help

i always make him a "true" royal for the last two battles (but he usually still has only A strike) but all stats capped . he also dominates in the first two battles. no enemy phase action in the dragon level makes me sad actually, rather than happy to exploit him

Edited by Princeofstar

haha i love kurthnaga too and i save most stat boosters for him and bexp to 30 and satori sign and paragon and blossom... he dominates :) and boots also help

i always make him a "true" royal for the last two battles (but he usually still has only A strike) but all stats capped . he also dominates in the first two battles. no enemy phase action in the dragon level makes me sad actually, rather than happy to exploit him

I can exploit the no counter attack. Give him Paragon and Dragonfoe. :awesome: He gained so many levels.