Would you rather...?

Ride a bike down a hill while it's on fire, because I can just go really slow and get off.

WYR create something that you hate but becomes your only famous thing, (I.e a painting, a piece of music, etc.) or have everything you create become super famous,  so you're on te cover of all gossip magazines every day?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sounds tiring. Skate skiing sounds less tiring, so I would do that one.

WYR kill Aether Raids or kill the gacha system in Heroes?

Fire country, so I can shove my Thunder's Sword and Thunder's Fist up Surtr's blistering fat ass. That way, I can protect my waifus such as Gunnthrá, Laegjarn, and Laevatein.

WYR build an army and trust nobody, or only build Jagens and trust them to beat the game for you?

Edited by XRay

• 4 weeks later...

Myrmidon, so I can promote to assassin.

All land animals went extinct in Fódlan, so WYR let Dimitri ride you or Claude ride you when they go into combat?

Doritos, because I'm diabetic and Mountain Dew is bad for me.

WYR be the Agarthan in charge of poisoning Emperor Ionius or be Dimitri's jail guard in Empire controlled Fhirdiad?

21 minutes ago, Gordin said:

Dimitri's Jail Guard because I could and would secretly let him out even at the cost of my own life

Good answer! You forgot to add your own question though.

Ask a smart question

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Good answer! You forgot to add your own question though.

Oof I forgot my bad xD

WYR marry Thales for the rest of your life or marry Gharnef for the rest of your life. (Divorces not allowed)

Thales.................... and then sell him out to Garreg Mach so they can stage a surprise attack when he least expects it and then slay him so they can rescue me and take me under their protection.  *trollface*

WYR engineer Mountain Dew to be good for your heart or Doritos to be a laxative that cleans out your intestines super effectively?

Depends if the dragon would eat me/ other people. If so, unixorn. Otherwise, Dwagon!

WYR have a three houses dlc where you fihgt for TWSITD or have your favourite fe character alrrady in FEH become a 5-star exclusive who only shows up once every few years?