Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends on how clean the floor is and how good the good food and how bad the lousy food is.

but if the good food is really good, the lousy food really lousy, and the floor not all too dirty, I'd go for the good food.

would you rather never play any pc games any more or never be on any forums anymore?

I love long games, so I'd go through 269 stages and fight the easy final boss.

You are nearly late for an important job meeting. Failure to make it on time will result in you getting fired. Would you rather drive fast (above the speed limit) to make it on time while running the risk of getting pulled over and getting a ticket? Or would you rather drive the speed limit and be late?

Edited by BLS

Risk being late, at least you're safe... and pray that the boss is merciful....

Choose which one... Getting entangled and constricted to doom with vines or... Spike pit fall?

Choose which one... Getting entangled and constricted to doom with vines or... Spike pit fall?

How avoidable are the spikes? Or if they aren't, how quick is the death? If I'm dying either way, I'd rather it be quick. Constricted with vines sounds slow.

I love long games, so I'd go through 269 stages and fight the easy final boss.

You are nearly late for an important job meeting. Failure to make it on time will result in you getting fired. Would you rather drive fast (above the speed limit) to make it on time while running the risk of getting pulled over and getting a ticket? Or would you rather drive the speed limit and be late?

Sounds like I know I'm getting fired. So it's "get fired, or gamble that you can make it and if you get pulled over you get a ticket and get fired anyway". So, be screwed, or take a chance at not being screwed but if it goes badly you are screwed even worse since you are now unemployed and have to pay a ticket. I don't think I'm enough of a gambler to try for making it on time, but when I get afraid (like of getting fired) I can do some pretty strange things compared to normal so I don't know.

So, rephrasing the question.

Get fired, or take a gamble to not get fired and be worse off if the gamble fails?

Edited by Narga_Rocks

Take a gamble, chancs say luck is at your side...

What I meant is Mega-thorny thickets and entangling vines with sharp thorns or a fall to a pit with tight formations of spikes...

Risk being late, because getting a ticket is a hell of alot worse not to mention that the fine for it is quite hefty, that is if you want to avoid being in court.

-----

As to reprase the question to the death of choice I'd rather have it quick and go with the fall of the spikes cuz slow deaths are alot worse.

Which would you rather prefer to be in for an hour, on top of a mountain, or underwater in a lake with a scuba suit?

Am I skiing on this mountain? Properly bundled for the temperature? If so, that one. If I'm in a t-shirt walking around or something on that mountain, definitely I'd rather be scuba diving. (well, does the scuba suit include the air tank with adequate air and a working regulator? That part is pretty important.)

Would you rather jump over a candlestick or the moon.

(yeah, I can't come up with anything interesting)

Edited by Narga_Rocks

$10 million.

(Lol materialism)

Would you rather herp or derp?

Would you kill someone who wants you dead badly? Let's say that in this scenario, it will be very difficult (but still possible) for anyone else to find out that you killed said person.

Edited by BLS

Would you kill someone who wants you dead badly? Let's say that in this scenario, it will be very difficult (but still possible) for anyone else to find out that you killed said person.

Forgot your own rules have you?

Answer the question provided by the person above you and ask one "Would you rather"-type question of your own.

Forgot your own rules have you?

The question can be looked at as "Would you rather kill someone who wants you dead, and have a high (but not 100%) chance of getting away, or let him live and said person kills you?"

Try again.

The question can be looked at as "Would you rather kill someone who wants you dead, and have a high (but not 100%) chance of getting away, or let him live and said person kills you?"

Try again.

I'll be happy to let that person kill me, because I'd rather be dead than have someone else's death on my conscience.

Would you rather live life not knowing what is around you, or know what is around you, and have everyone think you're crazy?

Cubes. Easier to cremate.

You are going to give a speech to about a thousand strangers, and they will all know your full name.

Would you rather wear something spiffy and extremely uncomfortable, or dirty and comfortable?

Cubes. Easier to cremate.

Why did I lol at this?

You are going to give a speech to about a thousand strangers, and they will all know your full name.

Would you rather wear something spiffy and extremely uncomfortable, or dirty and comfortable?

Extremely uncomfortable. Unless the speech is supposed to last for hours.