Would you rather...?

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Golden Deer, because they have the whole "outsider" part down pat. Right down to their country, in fact.

WYR own a sentient potted plant that constantly snarks at everything you do or a shirt that constantly trolls you by turning itself into a pair of pants when you wear it?

Two pounds. I think I can shove them faster into my stomach than trying to down a gallon.

WYR drink a milkshake or smoothie?

Lecture. Physical punishment never works, anyhow. Unless you consider mentally scarring a child for life the end goal of such methods, of course.
Not to mention that it is no different from physical abuse according to modern law. And any teacher can only hope that the police gets them before I do, in the unlikely event I ever have kids and they tell me about their teacher using such "methods" on them.

WYR feel the wrath of Montezuma or experience a leak emergency?

My shirt. Both would be embarrassing as hell (also absolutely hilarious if it actually happened), but I'd rather lose my shirt, because I usually go out with a jacket, so it'd be easier to cover up the loss of a shirt than it would be to cover up the loss of pants.
Unless there's a convienent bottomless barrel nearby, like in old cartoons.

WYR have your drink spill every time you eat something or have your food fly off the table every time you drink something?

Grow an Annette.

WYR have a Three Houses DLC where you can recruit everyone, or a DLC that gives you postgame content?

Recruit everyone! At last, I can give Edelgard and dimitri a politically advantageous marriage!

WYR only be able to save Flayn or only be able to save Ferdinand?

Fates only have Revelations. It is the only route that matters anyways.

WYR poke a lion or a bear?

Probably feral Dimitri, Rhea will have me killed for questioning religion. Dimitri's cool with me as long as I have nothing to do with the people who killed his dad.

WYR fight 100 chickens or one raging bull?

Underwear is probably easier to clean beforehand.

WYR throw Dimitri into a pit of cute cats or puppies to cure his insanity?