Drafting Tournaments Explained

Integrity

I LOVE YOU LIFE

AN EXTRA PREFACE:

HOSTS: If a draft you're hosting finishes drafting - defined as all draftees being gone - would you mind contacting me via PM, profile comment or this thread so I know to backlog it?

PLAYERS: If you finish a draft, mind informing me which draft and your final turncount?

ANOTHER DOUBLE EXTRA PREFACE

If you're just looking for the Rulesets, skip the bulk of this post and go to the bottom.

PREFACE THE THIRD

The good ol' logs are now in Post 2.

ITT, I will explain drafting for those still unacquainted with it. I must preface this with a statement: I know many others, including myself, have made posts explaining drafts in the various drafts floating about. I still think it'd be good to have a ridiculously thorough post that I can link to in the future for the benefit of others. To the meat!

Drafting: What?

The simple, one-line, tl;dr explanation for a draft tourney is thus: A pool of characters is established, several people enter and take turns picking characters, then play through the game with only those characters. There's a wee bit more to it, obviously, but that's the basics.

With the advent of several new types of draft flying out of the woodwork, I'm going to take an aside nice and up here to define a couple things.

In a Standard draft, each person drafts his own team in order. This is typical. EX: I draft my team, Soul drafts his team, Donna drafts her team, and Furetchen drafts his team.

In a SOYO (screw over your opponent) draft, each person drafts somebody ELSE'S team. Fair warning to hosts: don't set players in a SOYO draft to draft for each other or politicking will ensue. GOOD EX: I draft Soul's team, Soul drafts Donna's team, Donna drafts Furetchen's team, and Furetchen drafts my team. BAD EX: I draft Furetchen's team, Soul drafts Donna's team, Donna drafts Soul's team, and Furetchen drafts my team.

In a Knickerbocker draft, each player nominates somebody else from outside the draft to draft for them. EX: Tangerine drafts my team, Spectakitty drafts Soul's team, Obviam drafts Donna's team, and Lumi drafts Furetchen's team.

The Prelude

Let's say my Spanish love, Donna, creates an FE8 draft thread. As the thread creator, several responsibilities are bestowed upon Donna. Primarily, she's supposed to keep the OP updated as the draft progresses before the actual playing starts. Anyway, Donna understands her responsibilities and creates the thread anyway. Donna declares that the pool of characters be split among 4 players, and the game be played on Hard mode. So our intrepid forumites - myself and my good friends Furetchen and Soul - all waltz over into the thread and declare ourselves committed. Everybody's in, and Donna randomizes the drafting order...

Obviously, we're not all Donna. Some of us are Furetchen and Soul, for instance! As a contender, you do have responsibilities too. Also remember, dear Donna, that the thread creator is also a contender and shares those responsibilities. Honestly, these aren't nearly as many as the thread creator's - but the first, and very most important of all - is to be sure that you can finish the draft. As a mediocre player myself, I've only lost two drafts ever. Why? Because nobody else ever finished. So ask yourself: do I have the time and attention span to play this all the way through in a reasonable timeframe?

The Process

Donna's results are me, Soul, herself, Furetchen in that order. As I am myself and therefore not a smart man, I draft Neimi*. Furetchen, far down the line, shakes his fist in mute rage, as I have taken his favorite character out of the pool. Play passes to Soul, who drafts Syrene because he's kooky. Donna then drafts Kyle, and play moves to Furetchen. Furetchen, being at the end of the line, gets to draft twice and picks Franz and Vanessa - then play rolls back to Donna, then Soul, then me twice, then Soul. And around and around it goes until the characters are all gone - or until the teams are equal and there aren't enough characters to make another pass. To remember the order, simply count the number of contestants, say the last number twice, and go back around.

1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3 ...

Obviously, you don't want to hold up the draft. If you're pretty sure you're going to be sleeping or at school or at work when your turn comes up, and you won't be back for a while, you're allowed to implement a contingency plan. This involves - generally - sending a PM to another user with a list of picks. Let's go back to this FE8 draft that's going on. We're early in the draft, and we're waiting for Furetchen to get his double-pick done. Donna knows she'll be in bed like a good girl when Furetchen makes his pick and doesn't want Soul to have to wait. So, Donna sends Soul a PM.

"Hey Soul, bestest buddy old pal, if I'm not around when you're ready to go could you draft Forde for me? If Furetchen takes him then give me Ross, then Duessel. Thanks!

--Donna~"

Generally speaking, I like to send the PM to the person drafting immediately after me. The reasons are many; the person can't shift his picks (soul: ooh, forde's a good idea. yoink!) to block me, and he's the person who would be stuck waiting anyway were I not around. Then, to the example, if Soul shows up before Donna does, he can say "Donna took Forde, and I want Lute." It's generally considered polite to leave a notice in the thread stating you might miss this pick and your second is X, additionally. Finally, I find it's best to, when implementing this plan, have a hierarchy of one plus however many drafters are coming before you. So if you're waiting for two people to draft, have three characters lined up for your second. If you're waiting for the double-pick and two more ...well, at a certain point there's no reason to have a second. This is really only for if you're almost up for picking and won't be ready. Rule of thumb: if there are more than two people between the current status and you, it's not worth it.

* - for God's sake, if you're drafting FE8 don't take Neimi first.

The Pr...uh, Gameplay

Now we move to the gameplay itself. Things lose a lot of structure here; in the previous section, Soul could do absolutely nothing except twiddle his thumbs while he waited his turn. Now he can blaze out with all speed and rush into the game. As the tourney itself loses structure, so too does the expectations. Ostensibly, drafts are about getting the lowest turn count out of the contenders. Honestly, though, it doesn't matter in my experience. You are, however, expected to make semi-regular status updates. This is where the variation comes into play; some people like to leave updates until they've finished several chapters, some people like myself update every chapter's turncount and basic strategy into the thread as they finish it, some people like to do a complete play-by-play, and some ridiculous people named Balcerzak just record the experience and post it to Youtube. For the actual gameplay, you're only allowed to use the characters you drafted, and you take turn penalties if anybody else does something disallowed.

The Variables

Obviously, since Donna has control over her draft, she can impose rules. These can be as ludicrous and far-fetched as she wants, but I'll provide a few common examples here:

* Common Characters: Most, if not all, drafts have a few characters who cannot be drafted because anybody is allowed to use them. This is almost always the main Lord but can often be extended to a game-changer like good old Marcus.

* Prohibited Characters: The corresponding rule to the above. Some characters so thoroughly alter their game that they're not only out of the draft, use of them is prevented. I, personally, have only seen this extended to Seth but who knows?

* And Many More!

Undraftees, too, have different penalties depending on the draft. Generally, use of an undrafted unit (while forced, you shouldn't deploy undrafted units except to recruit) takes its toll in the form of a turn penalty. Since you're going for the lowest turncount in the draft, this is bad. Pay attention to what the OP says undrafted units can and cannot do without taking penalties.

* Meatshielding: This one has a bullet because it's HIGHLY variable and difficult to predict from tourney to tourney. PAY ATTENTION TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU'RE ALLOWED TO MEATSHIELD! If you aren't, you take turn penalties any time an undrafted unit sees any combat, regardless of the outcome.

I said to pay attention to the rules if you're signing up for a draft, but I seem to have forgotten the next most important thing. As the OP: state the rules clearly. If there are common units, make sure that everybody knows exactly who they are and when they're allowed. Keeping a clean post, while optional, is recommendable - but the priority is still to update it, regardless of quality. Spoilered at the bottom is a Generic Ruleset. The Generic Ruleset merely presumes a basic set of rules for the lazy or unmotivated. You may say "using generic rules except X" because they are not all-covering.

Drafting II: The Process Again

Since this is a bit of a hangup, I'm providing a spoilered section with a sample draft and how it goes. Besides that, my job here is done. I'll modify it later as new ideas come to mind. And, though it be egotistical to say, maybe this ought be stickied?

[spoiler=a sample fe8 draft]Contenders are Integrity, Soul, Donna, Furetchen. Each gets five characters.

Integrity: Neimi

Soul: Syrene

Donna: Kyle

Furetchen: Franz, Vanessa

Donna: Kyle, Forde

Soul: Syrene, Lute

Integrity: Neimi, Marisa, Natasha

Soul: Syrene, Lute, Ross

Donna: Kyle, Forde, Duessel

Furetchen: Franz, Vanessa, Innes, Gerik

Donna: Kyle, Forde, Duessel, Cormag

Soul: Syrene, Lute, Ross, Gilliam

Integrity: Neimi, Marisa, Natasha, L'Arachel, Tethys *DONE*

Soul: Syrene, Lute, Ross, Gilliam, Moulder *DONE*

Donna: Kyle, Forde, Duessel, Cormag, Rennac *DONE*

Furetchen: Franz, Vanessa, Innes, Gerik, Colm *DONE*

----------

Generic Rulesets and Recruitment Lists

Prospectively hosting a draft? You could fight with Red Fox for a while about your special rules for units that you forgot to clarify, or you could just copy one of these lists! DO FEEL FREE to modify them if you use them. Experimentation is encouraged! And people, don't go copying that freakin' tier list like everybody seems to - that's just irritating. No, you want your lists laid out orderly, don't you? Yes, of course you do. And you're lazy? Yes, of course you are. Fear not! The relevant recruitment lists are included.

All lists are laid out in recruitment order, with all necessary omissions (free units) ...omitted.

FE4 is a special case: mothers will be listed first, followed by fathers.

Any game with a route split involving different character lists (FE5, 6) will have the A characters until the merge, then the B characters until the merge.

FE7 assumes skipping Lyn Mode for the order.

FE8's list will assume Eirika route for the order.

[spoiler=FE4 is the funnest]Drafting:

1. This draft is for 4 players.

2. Sigurd, Deirdre, Celice, Oifaye and Julia are free for all to use.

3. First, the mothers are drafted, and their children come with them. Example: Drafting Ayra gives you Ayra, Lakche and Skasaher.

4. Then, the rest of the characters (father characters, fixed characters and substitute characters) are drafted. The order for this part of the draft is reversed, so the person who went last picking mothers goes first picking these characters.

5. One character will remain undrafted.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may only: Recruit characters, participate in Talk conversations and special events that do not require the participants to be lovers.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, giving Charisma bonuses, using the Give command, or participating in Lover/Sibling criticals.

3. Other and Neutral units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Arena use is allowed and encouraged.

Penalties:

1. Non-holy weapon users (Noish, Ayra etc.) have a 3 turn penalty per unit per castle.

2. Holy weapon users (Levin, Shanan etc.) and Dancers have a 7 turn penalty per unit per castle. Example: Using Noish (if undrafted) en route to Jungby results in a 3 turn penalty. Once Sigurd seizes Jungby, you take another 3 turn penalty if you use Noish while en route to Evans.

3. Using the Give command is a special 12 turn penalty.

Exceptions:

1. Generation 1 units may lose a bout in the Arena and then die to an enemy while unequipped to prevent them getting married. The enemy must have no other friendly units in his attack range and must finish the character in a single round.

2. Briggid, Claude and Tiltyu are free to use in Chapter 3.

3. Dew may lower the bridge in Chapter 4 if undrafted. He may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

4. Leaf, Fin and Janne are free to use in Chapter 7.

5. Shanan is free to use in Chapter 7 until Yied is seized.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining](Ethlin, Leaf, Altenna)

(Aideen, Lana, Lester)

(Ayra, Lakche, Skasaher)

(Lachesis, Delmud, Nanna)

(Sylvia, Leen, Corple)

(Fury, Fee, Sety)

(Tiltyu, Arthur, Tinny)

(Briggid, Patty, Faval)

Noish

Alec

Ardan

Azel

Lex

Cuan

Fin

Midir

Dew

Jamka

Holyn

Levin

Beowulf

Claude

Mana

Radney

Rodolban

Tristan

Dimna

Femina

Amid

Johan

Johalva

Shanan

Daisy

Janne

Ares

Laylea

Linda

Asaello

Hawk

Hannibal

Sharlow

[spoiler=FE5 is what I ain't done]Drafting:

2. Leaf, Evayle and Sety/Cyas are free for all to use.

3. The game will be played on Elite Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters; rescue undrafted units and NPCs; trade; visit Shops, Armories and Storage houses; and Escape.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: Meatshielding and Capturing or getting Captured.

3. Warp is banned until Chapter 21, excluding Chapter 16B (The Dark Forest). For God's sake, people, just don't teleport Leaf anywhere. Anyway. Anytime. Thanks.

4. All Gaiden chapters except Chapter 24x are required to be visited, and do not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

5. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted characters have a 4 turn penalty per unit per chapter.

2. Skipping a Gaiden chapter other than 24x results in a 20 turn penalty.

Exceptions:

1. Two undrafted, non-Lifis units are free for the Manster escape (Chapters 4 - 7).

2. Dagda and Tanya are free for Chapter 8x.

3. Glade and his knights are free for Chapter 13.

4. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Master Proofs.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Fin

Othin

Havan

Dagda

Tanya

Marty

Ronan

Safy

Lifis

Makua

Brighton

Lara

Fergus

Karin

Dalshin

Asvel

Nanna

Hicks

Shiva

Carrion

Selphina

Kein

Alba

Robert

Fred

Olwen

Mareeta

Salem

Pahn

Trewd

Tina

Glade

Dean

Eda

Homeros

Linoan

Ralph

Eyrios

Sleuf

Misha

Sara

Shanam

Miranda

Xavier

Amalda

Conomore

Delmud

Galzus

[spoiler=FE6 is characterfull]Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players.

2. Roy, Marcus, Merlinus, Lalam/Elphin, and Fa are free for all to use.

3. Three units will remain undrafted.

4. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Use of the Warp staff is banned.

4. All Gaiden chapters are required to be visited. Chapter 20x (either route) does not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken.

5. NPCs may do as they please without penalty.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty per unit, per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Alan

Lance

Wolt

Bors

Ellen

Dieck

Ward

Lot

Thany

Chad

Lugh

Clarine

Rutger

Saul

Dorothy

Sue

Zealot

Treck

Noah

Astohl

Lilina

Wendy

Barth

Oujay

Fir

Shin

Gonzales

Geese

Klein

Tate

Echidna

Bartre

Ray

Cath

Miredy

Percival

Cecilia

Sophia

Igrene

Garret

Hugh

Zeis

Douglas

Niime

Juno

Dayan

Yodel

Karel

[spoiler=this one's FE7]Note to hosts: remember to edit the Units Remaining list for whichever difficulty you pick.

[spoiler=nested for eliwood mode][spoiler=copy this for normal mode]Drafting:

2. Eliwood, Marcus, Merlinus, Ninian/Nils, and Athos are free for all to use.

3. Geitz and Wallace are drafted as a pair.

4. Marcus is banned after Chapter 15.

5. The game will be played on Eliwood Normal Mode, skipping Lyn Mode..

[spoiler=copy this for hard mode]Drafting:

2. Eliwood, Marcus, Merlinus, Serra, and Athos are free for all to use.

3. Ninian and Nils are drafted as a pair.

4. Geitz and Wallace are drafted as a pair.

5. The game will be played on Eliwood Hard Mode, skipping Lyn Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors or Chests, and talking to Fargus in Chapter 16x.

3. All Gaiden Chapters except 22x and 26x are required to be visited. 22x and 26x may be visited at the player's discretion, and don't count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

4. Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Meatshielding is allowed for Chapter 13x.

2. Lyn, Kent, Sain and Wil are free for Chapter 15.

3. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Lowen

Rebecca

Dorcas

Bartre

Hector

Matthew

Serra

Oswin

Guy

Erk

Priscilla

Florina

Lyn

Sain

Kent

Wil

Raven

Lucius

Canas

Dart

Fiora

Legault

Ninian/Nils

Isadora

Heath

Rath

Hawkeye

Geitz/Wallace

Pent

Louise

Karel

Harken

Nino

Jaffar

Vaida

Renault

[spoiler=nested for hector mode][spoiler=copy this for normal mode]Drafting:

2. Hector, Marcus, Merlinus, Ninian/Nils, and Athos are free for all to use.

3. Bartre and Karla are drafted as a pair.

4. Geitz and Wallace will remain undrafted.

5. Marcus is banned after Chapter 16.

6. The game will be played on Hector Normal Mode, skipping Lyn Mode.

[spoiler=copy this for hard mode]Drafting:

2. Hector, Marcus, Merlinus, Serra, and Athos are free for all to use.

3. Bartre and Karla are drafted as a pair.

4. Ninian and Nils are drafted as a pair.

5. Geitz and Wallace will remain undrafted.

6. The game will be played on Hector Hard Mode, skipping Lyn Mode.

Rules:

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors or Chests, talking to Fargus in Chapter 17x, or Seizing Castles in Chapter 25.

3. All Gaiden Chapters except 19xx, 23x and 28x are required to be visited. 23x and 28x may be visited at the player's discretion, and don't count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken per chapter.

4. Other units may do as they please without penalty.

5. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

Exceptions:

1. Matthew is free for Chapter 11.

2. Meatshielding is allowed for Chapter 13x.

3. Lyn, Kent, Sain and Wil are free for Chapter 16.

4. Undrafted Thieves may be used to obtain necessary Promotion items.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Matthew

Serra

Oswin

Eliwood

Lowen

Rebecca

Dorcas

Bartre/Karla

Guy

Erk

Priscilla

Florina

Lyn

Sain

Kent

Wil

Raven

Lucius

Canas

Dart

Fiora

Legault

Ninian

Isadora

Heath

Rath

Hawkeye

Farina

Pent

Louise

Karel

Harken

Nino

Jaffar

Vaida

Renault

[spoiler=I basically freeballed FE8]Drafting:

2. Eirika/Ephraim, Orson, Tethys, and Myrrh are free for all to use.

3. Seth is banned from all use.

4. The game will be played on Hard Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, rescue undrafted units and NPCs, trade, visit Shops and Armories and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, and opening Doors or Chests.

3. Map shopping is allowed.

4. Skirmishes/use of the Tower or Ruins is disallowed. Skirmishes that are blocking your path may be activated and immediately fled from.

6: burning an rn to complete the prologue in 2 turns brings shame on me and on your entire family

Penalties:

2. Seth has a special 8 turn penalty per chapter.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Franz

Gilliam

Vanessa

Moulder

Ross

Garcia

Neimi

Colm

Artur

Lute

Natasha

Joshua

Forde

Kyle

Tana

Amelia

Innes

Gerik

Marisa

L'Arachel

Dozla

Saleh

Ewan

Cormag

Rennac

Duessel

Knoll

Syrene

[spoiler=FE9, my fingers hurt]Drafting:

2. Ike, Titania, and one of Tibarn, Naesala or Giffca are free for all to use.

3. Nasir and Ena will be drafted as a pair.

4. The game will be played on Fixed Hard Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape, and dig up items in the desert.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, and Arriving.

3. There are limits to how much BEXP may be used, and this is explained in detail below.

4. Partner and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

6. Chapter 27, Part 2 is not counted for final turncounts.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (Chapter 17 counts as 4 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. Reyson and Janaff/Ulki may be used to obtain the Knight Ring if undrafted. They may not perform any other disallowed actions without penalty.

BEXP Limits:

1. Use the table below to determine how much BEXP you're allowed to give your units when you're first able to give them BEXP. Characters are listed as either a level (such as 10/--) or an amount (such as 2.xx). You may use BEXP to get them to the level shown or give them the amount shown (Example: 2.xx would mean you're allowed to cap off their current level, then give them 2 more levels).

2. At the beginning of each chapter, you may give your units 50 EXP worth of BEXP.

3. Once you reach Endgame, you may distribute BEXP freely to whomever you wish.

4. Titania may not be given BEXP until Endgame.

[spoiler=Table of BEXP limits]

Ike: +0.xx
Boyd: +0.xx
Oscar: +0.xx
Rhys: +4.xx
Soren: +3.xx
Mia: +3.xx
Ilyana: +3.xx
Rolf: +7.xx
Mist: +6.xx
Marcia: +2.xx
Lethe: +0.00
Mordecai: +0.00
Volke: 12/--
Kieran: 13/--
Brom: 12/--
Nephenee: 10/--
Zihark: +1.xx
Sothe: 09/--
Jill: +2.xx
Astrid: +5.xx
Gatrie: +2.xx
Makalov: +3.xx
Stefan: +0.00
Tormod: 14/--
Muarim: +0.00
Devdan: +1.xx
Tanith: +0.00
Reyson: +0.00
Janaff: --/10
Ulki: --/10
Shinon: +6.xx
Calill: --/08
Tauroneo: +1.xx
Ranulf: --/12
Haar: +1.xx
Lucia: +3.xx
Bastian: +3.xx
Geoffrey: --/13
Largo: --/10
Elincia: --/07
Ena: --/15

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Oscar

Boyd

Rhys

Gatrie

Shinon

Soren

Mia

Ilyana

Mist

Rolf

Marcia

Lethe

Mordecai

Volke

Kieran

Brom

Nephenee

Zihark

Sothe

Jill

Astrid

Makalov

Stefan

Tormod

Muarim

Devdan

Tanith

Reyson

Janaff

Ulki

Calill

Tauroneo

Haar

Ranulf

Bastian

Lucia

Geoffrey

Largo

Elincia

Ena/Nasir

[spoiler=oh god FE10]Drafting:

1. This draft is for 7 players.

2. Ike, Micaiah, Sothe, Geoffrey, the Herons, the Black Knight, and Lehran are free for all to use.

3. The drafting order is reversed for the last round of picks.

4. Haar is banned from drafting.

5. The game will be played on Normal Mode.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, Rescue and Shove/Smite undrafted characters and NPCs, trade, Escape/Arrive, and transfer items/skills between teams.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to meatshielding, building Supports, opening Doors and Chests, finding hidden items, and giving Blood Tide/Night Tide/White Pool bonuses.

3. Allied and Other units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4 turn penalty, per unit per chapter (1-6 counts as 2 chapters, and 4-E counts as 5 chapters).

Exceptions:

1. One of Edward or Nolan is free for each of 1-P, 1-1 and 1-2.

2. Volug is free for 1-5.

3. Elincia, Marcia and Nealuchi are free for 2-P

4. Nephenee and Brom are free for 2-1.

5. One undrafted, non-Lucia unit is free for 2-2.

6. One undrafted, 7 move unit is free for 3-1.

7. One undrafted, 6 move unit is free for 3-3.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Edward

Leonardo

Nolan

Laura

Ilyana

Aran

Meg

Volug

Jill

Zihark

Tauroneo

Fiona

Tormod

Muarim

Vika

Nailah

Elincia

Marcia

Nealuchi

Brom

Nephenee

Heather

Lucia

Mordecai

Lethe

Kieran

Astrid

Makalov

Danved

Calill

Titania

Soren

Mist

Rolf

Boyd

Oscar

Shinon

Gatrie

Rhys

Mia

Ranulf

Kyza

Lyre

Janaff

Ulki

Sigrun

Tanith

Skrimir

Naesala

Sanaki

Tibarn

Pelleas

Stefan

Oliver

Bastian

Volke

Caineghis

Giffca

Kurthnaga

Ena

Renning

Nasir

Gareth

[spoiler=FE11, or the one I can copy and paste]Drafting:

2. Marth, Jagen and Nagi/Gotoh are free for all to use.

3. The game will be played on (difficulty).

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, meatshield, and shop.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors.

3. Gaiden (and prologue, if NM) chapters do not count towards the total turncount up to 20 turns taken.

4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.

5. Marth may not Seize the throne in Chapter 19 before Turn 5.

Other:

1. Forging, Wi-Fi Shop, and usage of the Warp staff are strictly prohibited.

2. You may not use loaner units.

Penalties:

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Frey

Norne

Cain

Abel

Caeda

Gordin

Draug

Wrys

Ogma

Bord

Cord

Barst

Castor

Darros

Julian

Lena

Navarre

Merric

Matthis

Hardin

Sedgar

Wolf

Roshea

Vyland

Wendell

Rickard

Athena

Bantu

Caesar

Radd

Roger

Jeorge

Maria

Minerva

Linde

Jake

Midia

Dolph

Macellan

Tomas

Boah

Horace

Beck

Astram

Palla

Catria

Arran

Samson

Xane

Etzel

Est

Tiki

Lorenz

Ymir

Elice

[spoiler=optional generics list]

Unil/Zas

Dua/Ida

Trim/Ossa

Quatro/Aenos

Penvo/Athos

Xestu/Kerkis

Hepto/Foloi

Octu/Giona

Naunu/Kalon

Dexa/Divri

Hendexa/Voras

Duadexa/Movri

Wymp/Dirfys

Owend/Delos

Laim/Verno

Auffle/Chasia

Lucer/Gramos

Rejek/Ithome

Wieklin/Lyrkia

Wladis/Lakomos

Jeffers/Orthrys

Augustus/Parnon

Jiminez/Pelion

Antony/Pindus

Pinkley/Skarfa

Aurelius/Kofinas

Vladek/Kythnas

Julius/Merenta

Lever/Cynthus

Justinian/Kypariss

Sawyer/Cholomon

[spoiler=dat FE12]Drafting:

1. This draft is for 5 players

2. Marth, Arran, Xane, Feena, and Rickard are free for all. Avatar is free for all, but is restricted to Female Mage, Cleric, Myrmidon, Archer, and their promoted counterparts.

3. The game will be played on Hard 1.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may recruit characters, visit houses, trade, and shop.

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to opening chests/doors and activating Supports.

3. All characters are free for Prologue chapters. Prologue chapters count towards your total turncount.

4. You are free to reclass undrafted units to whatever you want.

5. All Sidequest chapters must be visited and count towards your total turncount.

6. The game must be played out to the True Ending.

Other:

1. Forging, the Rainbow Potion, Lunatic Statboosters, Clock Bonus and use of Wi-fi features are strictly prohibited.

2. Male Class Set Combination is allowed.

3. Warp may not be used on Marth. Rescue may not be used on Marth by a unit who has been Warped or rescued earlier in the chapter. Hammerne may not be used on Rescue or Warp.

4. Use of the Drill Grounds is allowed.

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units have a 4-turn penalty, per unit per chapter.

Exceptions:

1. Palla is free for Chapter 3.

2. Yubello, Yumina, Ogma and Sirius are free for Chapter 4.

3. Navarre is free for Chapter 7.

4. Merric is free for Chapter 10.

5. Nyna, Maria, Lena and Elice are free for Final.

Teams:

(names go here.)

[spoiler=Units Remaining]Luke

Rody

Cecille

Gordin

Ryan

Draug

Malicia

Catria

Warren

Cord

Linde

Palla

Bord

Julian

Matthis

Wrys

Ogma

Yumina

Yubello

Sirius

Castor

Caeda

Barst

Frey

Norne

Samto

Wendell

Caesar

Radd

Navarre

Cain

Bantu

Roger

Jeorge

Minerva

Etzel

Merric

Elrean

Dice

Maris

Horace

Jake

Darros

Robert

Belf

Leiden

Beck

Athena

Tiki

Est

Dolph

Abel

Macellan

Astram

Katarina

Tomas

Sheema

Samson

Frost

Roshea

Vyland

Sedgar

Wolf

Midia

Ymir

Michalis

Nagi

[spoiler=FE13, cribbed from PKL without asking <3]Drafting:

2. Chrom, Avatar, Frederick, Olivia and Lucina are free for all to use.

3. The game will be played on Hard Mode Classic.

4. The last round of drafting is reversed.

Rules:

1. Undrafted units may: pair up with undrafted units and trade with undrafted/drafted units (but must not be in range of a drafted unit when battling)

2. Undrafted units may not do anything not listed above, including but not limited to: pairing up with drafted units, meatshielding, healing and supporting with drafted units.

3. NPC units may do as they please without penalty.

4. Paralogues are optional and are free up to 10 turns.

5. Challenge battles are banned. You may have undrafted units clear a challenge battle to shop, though any items obtained must be discarded/cannot be used or sold.

6. Map shopping is allowed, excluding items sold from Anna Merchant shops.

7. Mothers are drafted with their children, but are drafted at the same time as the rest of the units.

8. Use of items obtained from event tiles, the barracks and renown items are banned.

9. Use of DLC and Spotpass (including Free Content) is strictly prohibited.

10. Forging is allowed.

Extra:

1. A unit that activates Galeforce may not move. Taking another action with Galeforce other than using a healing item is worth a penalty of 10 turns.

2. The Rescue staff can only be used once per turn.

3. Avatar may only be a Tactician or a Grandmaster.

4. Frederick is forbidden from pairing with a unit unless he's in the lead after Chapter 5. Exception: Paralogues

Penalties:

1. Undrafted units performing any disallowed action is worth a penalty of 4 turns,

2. Undrafted units pairing up with drafted units is worth a penalty of 20 turns instead.

Exceptions:

1. Ricken and Maribelle are free to be attacked without countering in Ch.5.

2. Nowi and Gregor are free for Ch.8.

Teams:

(names go here)

[spoiler=units remaining]Lissa+Owain

Sully+Kjelle

Virion

Stahl

Vaike

Miriel+Laurent

Sumia+Cynthia

Kellam

Donnel

Lon'qu

Ricken

Maribelle+Brady

Panne+Yarne

Gaius

Cordelia+Severa

Gregor

Nowi+Nah

Libra

Tharja+Noire

Anna

Inigo

Cherche+Gerome

Henry

Morgan

Say'ri

Tiki

Basilio

Flavia

Revisions

Obviously, I'm looking for content here so feel free to leave things you think need added.

BIG CREDITS TO

Red Fox of Fire: for being the mod in charge and basically taking care of me when I get stuck and for being the first ever to format my things for me

eclipse: for helping me with the Great Logs Reformat

Radiant Dragon: for basically writing the Generic Rulesets for me

Kopfjager: for helping a lot with the FE12 ruleset

CR-S01: for being super cool about formatting oh my God

CR-S01: yes she's here twice because she made other people start being cool about formatting and golly gee

Gorgar: for helping me when my dull brain was struggling with how to format takeovers

PKL: for revising the FE12 ruleset for me after the translation patch was done

[spoiler=changelog]12/21: Added a section about naming a second. Also added a speech on commitment, courtesy Eclipse. Also added a generic ruleset, courtesy RFoF. Also added the gospel. Also added a nested spoiler to the generic ruleset with turn penalties.

12/27: Began archiving drafts, and added Matthew's Law to the FE7 section. Also added some character clauses to the rules. Credited oval for the FE10 penalties list. Also finished archiving all past SF drafts.

12/28: Added eclipse's latest FE11 draft.

12/29: Added rules governing FE11's Gaidens and FE6's 20xes.

1/2: Added FE5's units-per-chapter penalties per Psych's draft. Also fixed a bracket and ACTUALLY did what I said.

1/5: Added the List of Interested Parties.

1/7: Added Athos and Gotoh/Nagi to the free characters list, per something I remembered during the current FE7 draft.

2/14: Added a few points pertaining to FE9.

7/8: Added a short ditty defining alternative drafting styles.

7/15: Added the Lists. Also revised a lot of the Generic Ruleset.

8/17: Nuked the Generic Ruleset, rolled in the Rulesets V1.

8/27: Fine, you can have Eliwood Mode rules.

10/1: Please welcome our new old post, courtesy of Red Fox of Fire! She's the best.

10/10: Closed a cute little loophole-potential in the FE5 list, courtesy Second Pronoun.

10/13: We live on in our new section! Celebrate this holiest of days (that isn't Christmas)!

11/1: Added a list of FE11 Generics in both English localizations, courtesy 13thshadow.

11/21: All hail the FE12 Generic Ruleset, many thanks to Kopfjager!

1/3: Defend chapters count the last played Player Phase for turns if the timer is waited out.

1/8: Fixed a silly typo in the FE10 ruleset. Also changed Arrive from a prohibited action to an expressly allowed action in FE10.

1/26: And Red Fox strikes again, giving us another another post. Isn't she amazing?

3/3: Reformatted the logs, with help from eclipse.

5/27: Tethys is now free. I hadn't done this before?

5/30: Let's play with My Unit!

6/9: More FE12 rulemongering. ilu clipsety

9/20: You can recruit Nasir in FE9 now! \o/

11/3: Logs are online again!

4/26: Upgrade to the new forum software complete, FE12 rules updated, FE13 rules added.

5/1: PKL WHY CAN YOU NOT INTO ENGLISH

Edited by Integrity

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section 8: These Posts Brought To You By Red Fox of Fire

Here we've got a massive set of spoilers giving all past drafts and their turncounts. Enjoy feeling inadequate! The OP will be *starred in each of these instances. The first line is the name of the thread, followed by the topic number.

Since this has come up quite a bit, I'll now answer what the topic number is actually FOR.

Simply put: look up at the URL! See how this thread is serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24029? Just replace that 24029 with the topic number of any draft and you'll speed away to it at Warp Eight. I'd like to hotlink all of them, truly, but we're over the limit for that so this is the other workaround.

[spoiler=of course we had to have freakin' FE1]THE ONE, AND ONLY, DARK DRAGON AND SWORD OF LIGHT DRAFT! #33295

PolterGhost; SRC in 149 turns; Dio; *Callum of Iris

[spoiler=now presenting FE2!]First FE2 Draft #28803

Luka Megurine in 626 turns; Integrity; *Ring Wraith

An Experiment #38425

*Liquid Snake; Hawkeye; Jedi

The Best FE2 Draft that Everyone Will Totally Finish #40559

*SRC in 349 turns; Essbee in 368 turns; General Horace in 312 turns

[spoiler=FE3, apparently.]The great FE3 Draft! #27313

Maji in 383 turns; Dokutayuu in 397 turns; Dio in 341 turns; Soul; *Spykor

The Even Greater FE3 Draft #28535

Dr. Will in 350 turns; *Dokutayuu; Darros; second pronoun; Clockwork Sage

Double Reading Draft! #33964

*Jedisupersonic; SRC; 13th; Refa; Sharpy; General Horace

Book 1 Walk-a-Thon #40795

Jedi; Doga; SRC; Aquaman

[spoiler=the lonely FE4 no more!]FE 4 Draft #24321

Integrity in 428 turns; *Radiant Dragon; Camtech in 383 turns; Soul

FE4 Draft numero dos #25248

Reinfleche; Integrity in 348 turns; Silvercrow in 320 turns; *Psych

FE4 Draft III #25259

*Camtech075 in 357 turns; JBWCK; Dokutayuu in 373 turns; Second Pronoun in 394 turns

FE4 Draft IV #26186

*Camtech075 in 217 turns; General_Horace in 229 turns; Blazing_Soul; Joerachi

FE4 SOYO Draft II #26291

second pronoun; Integrity in 331 turns; *Dokutayuu in 331 turns; Camtech075

FE4 Draft 5 #26343

Darros in 495 turns; second pronoun; Kiriane Integrity in 269 turns; *Psychic

Integ's Not Procrastinating (FE4 Draft VI bitches) #26500

Dokutayuu in 313 turns; Darros in 398 turns; *Integrity in 287 turns; Psychic

FE4 Draft VII #27183

second pronoun in 299 turns; Jave in 398 turns; *Dokutayuu in 282 turns; Integrity in 285 turns

FE4 Tag-Team Draft #27919

Clockwork Sage, feat. Luka M

Dokutayuu in 150 turns, feat. crashman_alpha in 204 turns for 354 turns total

*arachnidsGrip, feat. Anouleth

Darros in 191 turns, feat. Integrity in 121 turns for 312 turns total

FE4 First Gen Draft #27985

Dokutayuu in 128 turns; *Darros in 201 turns; General_Horace in 124 turns; Octavian in 219 turns

Hey guys, this is an FE4 for KNICKERBOCKER KNICKERBOCKER draft #28041

Clockwork Sage via arachnidsGrip; Second Pronoun via Dokutayuu; Naglfar via Luka M; Integrity via *Stocking in 261 turns

FE4 Draft Z #28195

*Dokutayuu in 243 turns; Blazing_Soul; oval in 361 turns; Daigoji Excellen

FE4 Draft ZI #28222

Darros in 340 turns; Octavian; Luka M; *General_Horace in 241 turns

First Gen Draft the second #28311

*Darros; crashman_alpha in 206 turns; arachnidsGrip; Soul

(Shin Patch)

Shin Patch FE4 Draft #28575

Darros in 437 turns; Second Pronoun; Integrity in 293 turns; *Kitoari

A New Kind of FE4 Draft #28841

Second Pronoun; Lorddomu; *Komatsu

SOYO Draft III #28883

*Dokutayuu in 280 turns; Second Pronoun; Refa in 319 turns; General Horace in 232 turns

Political Draft #28976

Dr. Will in 313 turns; Dokutayuu in 237 turns; Lorddomu; Cobalt in 503 turns

Skasaher hosted but did not participate.

Tag Team Two #29179

Dokutayuu in 120 turns, feat. Integrity in 110 turns for 232 turns total

Darros in 193 turns, feat. *arachnidsGrip

Ballin' Holyn in 187 turns, feat. Dave Strider

Baldrick in 157 turns, feat. Rapier

Tag Team Draft The Third #29208

General Horace in 123 turns, feat. Integrity in 114 turns for 237 turns total

Luminescent Blade in 170 turns, feat. Furetchen

Dave Strider, feat. arachnidsGrip

Iris, feat. *Kam

Tag Team four. That's right folks, three in a little over one day. #29210

*Skasaher in 207 turns, feat. Ballin' Holyn in 179 turns for 386 turns total

Soul General Horace in 114 turns, feat. Integrity in 103 turns for 217 turns total

General Horace in 123 turns, feat. Refa in 136 turns for 259 turns total

Bblader, feat. arachnidsGrip

SOYO Draft XYZ #29275

*General Horace in 243 turns; Second Pronoun; Dokutayuu in 243 turns; Baldrick in 289 turns

That Third First Gen Draft #29332

*Octavian; Ballin' Holyn; 13thshadow; Skasaher in 203 turns

Aideen's Awesome Absurd Amazing Astounding.... Draft! #29736

*Darros; Second Pronoun; Dokutayuu; Integrity in 1100000000629 turns; Rapier; STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED

Draft ZQW #29864

Kopfjager; Zohda in 345 turns; Banjo Kazooie; *General Horace in 221 turns

(Shin Patch)

Shin Patch Draft II #29957

Kopfjager; *Banjo Kazooie; STOUT SHAKO FOR 2 REFINED; The Creeper

FE4 2nd Gen draft #30326

Integrity in 99 turns; Knuckles in 152 turns; General Horace in 94 turns; Refa

Camtech hosted but did not participate.

(Shin Patch)

The New 1st Gen Shin Patch draft! #30776

General Horace in 147 turns; Darros; bobflac; Refa

Dokutayuu hosted but did not participate.

FE4 Draft XII #30908

Camtech; Dokutayuu; *General Horace in 209 turns; BigBangMeteor

Draft XI #30551

Dokutayuu; The Insane One; Rapier; bobflac

Darros hosted but did not participate.

(Inflation)

FE4 Inflation Draft #31015

Dio in 182 turns; Blazing_Soul; The Insane One; *Darros

tag team v #31432

Rapier, feat. 13th

Darros, feat. Parco Folgore

*General Horace in 105 turns, feat. Camtech

Refa in 144 turns, feat. Integrity in 105 turns for 249 turns total

More Geneology #31915

Folgore Blue; Refa; General Horace in 208 turns; *13th Folgore White

FE4 Experimental Draft #32734

*General Horace; Lucina in 630 turns; Refa; Papermate

FE4 SOYOP Draft #33498

Integrity in 271 turns; *Baldrick in 269 turns; Camtech in 245 turns; BigBangMeteor

Fe4 Draft: Lost Little Kid Edition #33869

Jedsupersonic; Baldrick in 229 turns; Lucina; *Sharpy in 287 turns

FE4 Draft XIXI #33914

Camtech; ZM456; 13th; *General Horace in 207 turns

FE4 tagteam draft the Excellenth #33951

*Daigoji Excellen, feat. Mr. Sparkles

Serious Bababas, feat. General Horace

Refa in 171 turns, feat. Psych

Jedi, feat. The Gentleman

exp draft the first #34285

Callum of Iris; *CT075; General Horace; The Gentleman

WE R ANNOYNMOUS #34641

Refa in 140 turns, feat. The Gentleman

Mr. Sparkles in 134 turns, feat. Baldrick in 96 turns for 230 turns total

CT075, feat. Ice Sage

General Horace in 111 turns, feat. Kiriane in 111 turns for 222 turns total

Lucina hosted but did not participate.

Everybody hates Gen 1 #35076

Xinnidy; *Kiriane in 98 turns; Second Pronoun; Kamekameha: in 99 turns

FE4 Draft FVG #35653

Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina in 501 turns, feat. Darros

*Minor Baldo, feat. Xinnidy

Captain Jedi, feat. General Horace

BigBangMeteor, feat. Refa

(Shin Patch)

IP CHATS REVENGE #41604

Xin'dy; Essbee; *Darros; Shin

[spoiler=FE5, brought to you by Psych]FE5 Draft #24198

Lancelot in 197 turns; Soul in 244 turns; *Psych; Silvercrow in 199 turns; Iris

Fire Emblem 5 Draft #2 #26165

*second pronoun; Soul; Kiriane in 214 turns; oval in 182 turns

Thracia 776 Draft #26909

Sirius; *Dio; Psych; Ike-Mike

Draft 4 #28473

Integrity; oval; General Horace; *Second Pronoun

AKA Psych has nothing to do on a 5 day break #30109

Jave in 221 turns; The Creeper; Kopfjager; *arachnidsGrip

Draft V #30214

Second Pronoun; Refa; *General Horace in 195 turns; Baldrick in 195 turns

fe5-No Warp for Murderbridge #33695

General Horace; Jedisupersonic; *Sharpy; Callum of Iris

Anonymous! #34632

L1049; Cyron; Percilugh; General Callum

Jedi hosted but did not participate.

[spoiler=past FE6 drafts]FE6 Draft #21656

Janissary; Slowking; Integrity in 348 turns; *WeaponsofMassConstruction; Core

FE6 Draft Round 2 #22504

Silvercrow in 273 turns; *Radiant Dragon in 274 turns; Former Guest; Ezra; Aquilae in 299 turns

FE6 HM Draft Tournament #22564

Balcerzak in 247 turns; Radiant Dragon; Soul; *Raven

FE6 HM Draft Tournament #25787 (ooh, the originality)

Joerachi; *KP 2010; Desro in 295 turns; UberLughFTW

the one with roy #28625

HongLei in 332 turns; Dr. Will in 325 turns; JaketheGr3at; *Naglfar; Silver Harpoon in 278 turns

Psychotic Yandere Teacher Cecilia's Experimental Draft of Chaotic Evil, er, Fun #28763

Dr. Will in 258 turns; Naglfar; Second Pronoun; eclipse; Lorddomu

zahlman hosted but did not participate.

FE6 Draft # tres #29758

Toothache; Bolting; The Creeper in 290 turns; Marth; *Banjo Kazooie

-Woohoo #29816

Dokutayuu in 195 turns; Rapier; Cap'n Flint; General Horace in 212 turns; *The Creeper in 266 turns

- Yep, another one. #29884

*Kopfjager; JBCWK; Zohda; Rapier; Mr. Game & Watch; The Creeper in 360 turns

Another FE6 Auction Draft! #29961

*Kopfjager; 13th; The Creeper in 260 turns; Mr. Game and Watch

Auction drafts are Addictive. #29993

*Kopfjager; 13th; The Creeper in 311 turns; Cap'n Flint

Standard Relaxing Draft #31503

Recondite; Refa; The Spanish Inquisition; *Dark Sage; Konnor97

fe6 NM draft #31787

*Folgore Green in 237 turns; CR-S01 in 185 turns; Blues003; Passive Knight; Cosmic_Harold

Experimental: Mutual Team Draft #32193

Lord Raven; DragonLord; General Horace; ThreeOfSpades; *Toothache

fe6 NM auction draft #32742

*Folgore Green in 250 turns; Kopfjager; Marth; SRC

(Reverse Recruitment)

Sword of Seals Reverse Recruitment #34169

Serious Bababas; BigBangMeteor; Shota Sigurd in 109 turns; frat_tastic; Esme

6 player but Vanilla Draft #34470

Lucina; *Jedi in 265 turns; Ghost Marcia Drafter; Nuxl; GeorgeTheUnseen; Exiledwolf

Guess Who? #34622

Jedi in 217 turns; Serious Bananas; Shin Chan; The Gentleman; Exiledwolf; CT075

Kopfjager hosted but did not participate.

"Are We There Yet?" Draft #36273

Wind Crusader; Spriter Sagi; *Might Gaine; Jediwaki Kuno; EpicTurtle

George #36305

Loocy; *Jack SBarrow; Jediwaki Kuno in 234 turns; General Horace in 167 turns

PKL Feels Cheated Draft #36403

General Horace; Loocy; *HORSEBIRD; Jediwaki Kuno

Steve #37300

Ubel Engel; MJThom_2009 in 311 turns; *Inspector Clouseau; ThatGuyDownTheStreet

Best Game Ever #42265

Randa; *King Marth in 196 turns; EpicTurtle; JSND; Quintessence

[spoiler=FE7, not the original?]Drafting Tourney for FE7 #18998

Balcerzak in 179 turns; Razgriz in 240 turns; rslfan in 238 turns; Tino; oval

Life Admiral hosted but did not participate.

Drafting Tourney 2 #20693

*BigBangMeteor; Life; psychout50; Aquilae in 211 turns; General_Horace:

Drafting Tourney III #21361

*Furetchen; Mist; Core; Janissary; Chococoke

Drafting Tourney IV #21391

Soul; DarkCybaster; *JB25; -Cynthia-; HongLei in 263 turns

Hector Normal Mode Draft Tournament #23235

Red Whirlwind; Silvercrow in 167 turns; *Radiant Dragon in 173 turns; Dustylou2; Chococoke in 195 turns

Yes another Draft: FE7: Take Two #24285

eclipse in 265 turns; *Integrity in 239 turns; Paperblade in 180 turns; Spectakitty; Silvercrow in 195 turns

FE 7 Drafting Tournament... #24305

Radiant Dragon in 186 turns; frat_tastic; Mist in 218 turns; General_Horace in 179 turns; *Gradivus

Screw over your opponent draft tourney fe7 #24313

13_master_x; Paperblade; ∫ean; WeaponsofMassConstruction; Xander

HongLei hosted but did not participate.

SOYO (Screw Over Your Opponent) Draft 2 #24431

Xander; *Jaffar7; General_Horace; eclipse; Soul

FE7 HHM draft tournament #25085

*Soul; Chococoke; General_Horace in 164 turns; 13thshadow; Raven

FE 7 Tactician Stars Draft #25732

The Thief's Assassin; Bearissoslow; noheartx; Yuglyoshi; General_Horace with 109 stars

Radiant Dragon hosted but did not participate.

LHM + HHM Draft #26259

Valmanway; second pronoun; *Whitefang; Gaius Julius Caesar; Soul

KP's FE7 HNM Draft #27154

Janissary in 183 turns; HongLei in 196 turns; samthedigital; Queen_Kittylincia in 192 turns; *KP 2010

FE7 EHM Draft #27180

Dig; Core; General_Horace in 153 turns; GreatEclipse; *Second Pronoun in 231 turns

Yet another gimmick draft: The Support Chain + Weapon Draft #27243

General_Horace; Whitefang; FionordeQuester; *Janissary; Integrity

FE7 HNM Auction Draft #27272

Radiant Kitty; Janissary; Quintessence in 196 turns; Shibeebaba; General_Horace in 149 turns

Whitefang hosted but did not participate.

Draft Quicky: Lyn Hard Mode #27404

*Vicious Sal in 97 turns; Clipseykitty; Ring Wraith in 87 turns; General_Horace in 72 turns

Support Chain Draft #2 #27447

Quintessence in 184 turns; *oval in 175 turns; Toothache in 185 turns; zorbees chococoke in 188 turns; HongLei in 179 turns

LHM draft the second! #27542

*Spykitty in 96 turns; frat_tastic in 75 turns; Mister Cold in 71 turns; Luka Mefeline

LHM+EHM Auction Draft #28340

*Paperblade in 299 turns; eclipse in 327 turns; Kopfjager; Lux Aeterna via AstraLunaSol; chococoke via Kay in 280 turns

Cluster Draft #29088

*Kam in 319 turns; JBCWK in 254 turns; Second Pronoun in 276 turns; Whitefang in 245 turns

The First, Eli's Random-Selection Draft Thingy #29191

Refa in 171 turns, 13thshadow, Kngt_Of_Titania

*Elieson, Daigoji Excellen

Baldrick in 195 turns, blues

eclipse in 178 turns, General Horace in 145 turns for 161.5 turns team clear

Kopfjager, zahlman

Fe7 HNM+LHM #29222

Second Pronoun; Baldrick in 248 turns; *Silver Harpoon; Bolting in 271 turns; Rapier

Socialite Serra's Super-Sadistic SOYO of S-ness #29393

General Horace; Whitefang; Naglfar; *zahlman; Mr. Limerick

LHM+HNM 3 #29502

Toon Link in 196 turns; The Creeper; *Banjo Kazooie; 13thshadow; eclipse

IP FE7 Auction Draft #29955

*13th; Kopfjager; Paperblade; PKL

Yet another IP FE7 Draft #29971

*13th; Kopfjager; PKL; General Horace in 201 turns; The Creeper

Yep. We got another Auction draft here. #29990

*Kopfjager; eclipse in 262 turns; Esme; Ein Silver Rose

(Reverse Recruitment)

HNM test #30125

General Horace in 145 turns; *Paperblade; Elieson; Seven Deadly Sins; Mercenary Raven in 181 turns

Integ is personally gonna rip our vital organs out. #30362

Volug Vanguard; *The Creeper; 13th; PKL

Elieson's 2nd Attempt at a unique draft #30556

Refa with 331 points; eclipse with 351.4 points; *Elieson with 313.8 points; Boron with 328.4 points ; Baldrick with 373.6 points; Dark Elf

HNM, With a little experimental change #30568

General Horace in 154 turns; Refa in 183 turns; *The Insane One; PKL Sangyul in 188 turns

LHM + HNM: the welcoming draft! #30796

The Insane One in 336 turns; Refa in 286 turns; Magnus Blade in 418 turns; Bolting in 233 turns; The Spanish Inquisition in 371 turns

CrashGordon94 hosted but did not participate.

LHM + HNM: the second welcoming draft! #30801

*PeppyHare4000 in 452 turns; Iron Champion in 294 turns; Refa in 223 turns; Blues003 in 257 turns; Dokutayuu in 261 turns

No-Staves Experimental Draft #30864

Refa in 181 turns; Elieson; The Insane One in 245 turns; PKL; Rapier

Boron hosted but did not participate.

fe7 Exp draft no. 2 #30867

Refa with 422 points; Boron with 403.8 points; *The Insane One with 391 points; Elieson

HNM SOYO Draft #30924

Refa in 163 turns; *Blues003; PeppyHare4000 in 251 turns; The Spanish Inquisition; Serious Sam in 164 turns

My Final Draft #30927

General Horace in 141 turns; Refa in 154 turns; *13th; The Insane One in 197 turns; PKL in 156 turns

FE7 Draft #30991

eclipse; Queen_Emelina; General Horace; *BigBangMeteor in 196 turns; Elieson

HHM Draft #30994

Refa; CR-S01 in 199 turns; *chococoke; The Insane One in 631 turns; Recondite

That one LHM+EHM Draft! #31093

The Insane One in 307 turns; Serious Bananas in 219 turns; PKL in 196 turns; **Narshen* in 399 turns

FE7 HNM: A Brand New Style of Draft! #31227

Boron with 344 points; HongLei with 406 points; Baldrick with 498 points; Konnor97 with 366 points

Kngt_Of_Titania hosted but did not participate.

fe7 HNM, Barte theme draft. #31483

DarkShuyin; Konnor97 in 199 turns; ZM456 in 137 turns; *The Joker in 225 turns; Jihyun in 175 turns

Semi-SOYO Draft #31555

zeldamaster in 209 turns; *Boron in 237 turns; Refa in 146 turns; General Horace in 148 turns; The Joker in 217 turns

Mighty Cursin' Folgore Rangers Draft Challenge #31898

Folgore Green; *Jihyun in 256 turns; Camtech in 211 turns; General Horace; Folgore Blue; Parco Folgore

Another HHM Draft #32306

Quintessence; General Horace; PKL; *Serious Bananas; HongLei in 323 turns

Guy's Journey Through EHM #32684

Refa in 151 turns; PKL; General Horace; *Folgore Yellow in 199 turns; Kopfjager

Ultra sadistic Eliwood Normal Mode bad idea thingy draft #32746

General Horace in 165 turns; Serious Bananas in 196 turns; BigBangMeteor; eclipse; Vicious Sal; Integrity in 257 turns; Quintessence in 180 turns; Folgore Orange in 233 turns; *PKL

My first Draft^^ #32954

*FirSaint; Passive Knight in 190 turns; Konnor97; Quintessence in 150 turns; ThreeofSpades

Banana's Funky FE7 Draft #33021

BigBangMeteor with 244 points; PKL with 232 points; XiSrOn with 182 points; *Serious Bananas with 233 points; Paperblade with 191 points

Auction Draft #33037

*CR-S0I; Serious Bananas in 143 turns; The Gentleman; Refa in 160 turns; General Horace

FE7 Draft - RNG Style! #33229

Folgore Green; General Horace in 158 turns; Quintessence; Folgore Orange in 163 turns; Folgore Yellow in 211 turns

Konnor97 hosted but did not participate.

Support Chain Draft Redux #33748

Serious Bababas; Shota Sigurd; Hawk King in 175 turns; Baldrick; Sharpy

Jedisupersonic hosted but did not participate.

(Reverse Recruitment)

RR Draft The 2nd #33937

BigBangMeteor in 144 turns; Lucina in 204 turns; Refa in 139 turns; *Jedisupersonic in 224 turns; ZM456

Support Draft the Third #33952

ZM456 in 190 turns; Professor PicKLe in 140 turns; *Xin Li in 195 turns; Jedisupersonic

So Standard It Hurts #34058

*CR-S01 in 136 turns; Sharpy; Serious Bababas

HNM Caps and Predictions Draft #34073

Sharpy; *Xin Li in 183 turns; Callum of Iris in 190 turns; Jedisupersonic in 191 turns; BigBangMeteor

Tier List Testing draft #34108

*Ghost Marcia Drafter in 140 turns; Shin Chan in 167 turns; ZM456 in 159 turns; Serious Bababas; General Horace in 142 turns

Knickerbocker Draft #34176

SRC via Refa; CR-S01 via *Ghost Marcia Drafter in 205 turns; Lucina via Xin Li in 280 turns; HongLei via BigBangMeteor; Exiledwolf via The Gentleman

LHM+HNM Knickerbocker Draft #34220

Konnor97 via Xin Li in 264 turns; The Gentleman via ZM456 in 237 turns; Shadowbreeze64 via Refa; HorseRenoir via Jedi; Quintessence via *Richter Abend in 238 turns

Fire Emblem 7 Marcus Under Probation Draft #34223

CT075; *General Horace; Refa; Xin Li in 213 turns; Jedi in 208 turns

The osWIN draft #34637

Konnor97; GeorgeTheUnseen; Serious Bananas; *Passive Knight in 164 turns; The Gentleman

Infantry Draft #34651

*Richter Abend; CR-S0I; General Horace

(Reverse Recruitment)

RR #3 #34680

*BigBangMeteor in 145 turns; Refa; Lucina in 210 turns; Jedi; Kopfjager

Fire Emblem 7: Draftees Anonymous #34596

CT075; Nuxl; eclipse; Kopfjager; Second Pronoun

BigBangMeteor hosted but did not participate.

(High Movement)

Pony Emblem: Movement is Magic Patch Draft #34715

BigBangMeteor; GreenShyGuy; Serious Bananas; The Gentleman; Lucina in 218 turns

CR-S01 hosted but did not participate.

(The Last Promise)

The Last Promise: The Draft. #34723

*Kopfjager; Cyron; CR in 241 turns; Serious Bananas in 263 turns

(AR Hacked)

If it can happen, it will #34867

Kon; Vicious Sal; Janissary; *luigi bros

HHM Sadist Draft #34908

Serious Bababas in 284 turns; BigBangMeteor; *Shinori; Aere; Elieson; Janissary; Nuxl

Lyn Mode Draft The Something #35034

*Lucina in 70 turns; Jedi in 67 turns; CR-S0I in 52 turns

ZM's Draft #35431

*ZM456 in 154 turns; General Horace in 138 turns; Serious Bananas; Admiral Shin; Refa in 148 turns

EHM draft #35444

Richter Abend; *PKL; BigBangMeteor; Serious Bananas; Quintessence in 146 turns

LHM+HNM draft #35554

MJThom_2009 in 231 turns; Janissary; Might Gaine; The Soldier in 212 turns; Kempf

Tier List Testing Draft #2 #35705

ZM456 in 150 turns; General Horace; *PKL; Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina in 192 turns; Spirit Detective Jedi

Return to HNM Draft #36127

Minor Baldo in 146 turns; Mr. Sparkles; *Taewoo in 191 turns; ZM456 in 146 turns

Long time since the last Auction #36206

General Horace in 136 turns; *Jediwaki Kuno; Lucina in 210 turns; Xinnidy

Druids and Nobles and Priscilla, go HNM! #36329

Lucina in 223 turns; Jediwaki Kuno in 163 turns; Taewoo in 191 turns; Baldrick in 144 turns; ZM456 in 147 turns

~Time for Work~ Grown Up Drafts #36389

*MancerNecro; Taewoo in 245 turns; Hawkeye; Thomas Raith

Lucy's Draft #36567

Loocy in 164 turns; *ZM456 in 149 turns; Silvercrow; Seregil in 141 turns; Hawkeye

(Reverse Recruitment)

FE7RR Deluxe Edition #36897

Jack SBarrow, BASEDRyan, Loocy, ZeeEm456, Thomas Raith

Wacky Reclass Draft - FE7 Edition #37201

Jedi of Connacht; General Horace; *Jack SBarrow in 180 turns; Shin; Loocy

Delving into HHM #38335

Jedi; CordeliaxFrederick; Serious Bananas; *ZeeEmm456

I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts #38355

EmceeLucas; Karasu; *Inspector Clouseau; Drifloon

More FE13 Will Have To Wait #39635

Maiden_of_Emblem; FalconVegeta1986; MJThom_2009 in 214 turns; David the SecondWorld; *Zeem in 145 turns

CHUMP Draft #40988

BBM; ZM in 157 turns; *SRC; Essbee; Refa

Screw FE13 #41686

*ZM in 147 tuns; Essbee; King Marth in 152 turns; Randa; JNSD in 159 turns

RNG Draft #2 #41858

Essbee in 147 turns; Ciarre in 167 turns; ZM in 170 turns

RNG Draft #2 Version 2.0 #41901

Invader ZM; Ciarre in 146 turns; Essbee; Gregor; *Quintessence in 153 turns

Vanilla/RR Double Play #42932

BBM; ZM in 144 turns for Vanilla; General Horace; *Jedi; Refa

Normal Boring Generic FE7 Draft #41933

Manix; *General Horace; Mar Mar in 148 turns; Z the M; MJThom_2009 in 204 turns

[spoiler=short FE8 drafts]FE8 Draft Tourney #21745

Core; psychout50; *IntegerZero; Integrity in 248 turns

FE 8 Drafting Tourney II #22104

Agent Dale Cooper; Radiant Dragon in 175 turns; *The_Steel_Lance; Paperblade in 202 turns

FE8 Draft Tournament III #22132

Integrity in 196 turns; Silvercrow in 189 turns; *Raven in 192 turns; The Leaving Song in 212 turns

Drafting Tourney IV #22793

Iris; JB25 in 159 turns; FragMaster; *Red Whirlwind; Joey

FE8 Draft Tourney V: The Empire Strikes Back #24449

*Dustylou2; General_Horace in 131 turns; Soul in 148 turns; Mist in 158 turns

Drafting Tourney VI #24597

Furetchen; Psych in 192 turns; Integrity in 169 turns; *Darros in 195 turns; Haruhi Suzumiya; 13thshadow in 310 turns

Seven Drafts of the Rainbow #24716

*Naglfar in 158 turns; 13thshadow in 314 turns; Silvercrow in 145 turns; Junes! in 141 turns

FE8 Draft VIII: The Rainbow's long lost color #24775

*IntegerZero; Xander; Ocarina007; El Rey León

Knickerbocker Knickerbocker Number Nine #24881

Hayate via Silvercrow; Haze via Radiant Dragon in 160 turns; 13thshadow via Elieson in 298 turns; Soul via Integrity in 145 turns

Naglfar hosted and did not participate.

FE8 Draft: No Map Shopping, Trainees to 10/1 #25507

*JaketheGr3at; 13thshadow in 342 turns; Integrity in 166 turns; Xander

Sacred Stones Command Draft #26551

*Luka Megurine; Royal Ludroth; Joerachi; Second Pronoun

Oh Hey There Sacred Stones Draft #26840

*Ptolemy; Spykitty; Rewjeo; Ring Wraith

KP FE8 HM Draft #26907

Queen_Kittylincia in 176 turns; *KP 2010; Kitty Admiral; Psykitty

FE8 HM Draft (Eirika Route) #27339

Janissary in 170 turns; Hawk King in 132 turns; Pariah; *Dig

The Decision...... Draft #27516

Integrity in 143 turns; Radiant Dragon; *Janissary; General Horace in 141 turns

FE8 Eph NM Draft style #27607

Green Oyster; Igotcareless; HongLei in 165 turns; XiSrOn in 168 turns

13thshadow hosted but did not participate.

PKL's Experimental SS Draft #27887

Soul in 131 turns; *PegKnightLover in 123 turns; Whitefang; General_Horace in 139 turns

More FE8 oh god #28147

*Naglfar in 174 turns; Anouleth; Clipseykitty in 242 turns; arvilino in 161 turns

My First FE8 draft. #28228

Kiku-Ichimonji; Emerald Yoshi; Shinori; *Kopfjager; Kay

Sacred Stones As-is Draft #29317

Silver Harpoon; Racer; *Baldrick in 192 turns; Refa in 164 turns

Draft:Lets have fun #29404

zahlman in 132 turns; *Mr. Limerick in 150 turns; Refa in 221 turns; zorbees

Hard Mode, Ephraim Route #29500

Richter Belmont; *Bolting in 141 turns; eclipse in 187 turns; Toon Link

fe8 draft number fart #29951

eclipse in 156 turns; Marth; Manix; *Naglfar

Another IP Auction #29962

*13th in 305 turns; Kopfjager; The Creeper in 155 turns

Yet another FE8 Auction #29964

*13th in 302 turns; Kopfjager; PKL; Darros in 229 turns

FE8 auction drafts are all the rage nowadays it seems. #29988

*Kopfjager; 13th in 309 turns; The Creeper; Mercenary Raven

Test Draft - A Balancing attempt. #30030

PKL; Bolting in 141 turns; The Creeper in 160 turns; *Kopfjager

FE8 Draft # 96 #30170

JaketheGr3at; The Creeper Boron in 247 turns; Gcubedude; *Dark Elf in 279 turns

Integ is going to murder us violently #30200

PKL; Kopfjager; *13th in 502 turns; Lightli

The infantry draft! #30302

Elison in 140 turns; *CrashGordon94; General Horace in 137 turns

The Second Infantry Draft #30340

Integrity in 150 turns; The Creeper in 237 turns; Refa in 156 turns

13th hosted but did not participate.

Ingame and CC #30372

The Creeper eclipse in 390 turns; 13th; *Serious Sam in 208 turns

SOYO #30455

General Horace in 129 turns; 13th Chibi; *DarkShuyin; Jave

FE8 No-Reset Draft #30447

PKL in 256 turns; Refa in 739 turns; Serious Sam in 301 turns; JaketheGr3at via *13th Chibi

EXP Draft #30660

Elieson; *Refa; Second Pronoun; General Horace with 276.8 points

Experience Draft the Second~! #30808

Camtech; The Spanish Inquisition; *eclipse with 294.5 points; Baldrick; Darros

Another FE8 Infantry Draft #30926

Blazing_Soul; Baldrick in 173 turns; *Terrador in 151 turns

Emelina's Standard FE8 draft #30987

*Queen_Emelina in 136 turns; The Insane One Refa in 130 turns; Iron Champion in 176 turns; PKL in 137 turns

Harry Potter and the Sacred Stones #31153

Esme; PKL in 114 turns; CR-S01 in 119 turns; *Serious Bananas

Some Auction Draft #31204

Refa in 136 turns; PKL; General Horace in 113 turns; *Serious Bananas in 124 turns

The best FE8 draft #31303

General Horace in 149 turns; 13th in 294 turns; The Berserker; The Joker in 167 turns

0% Growths Draft #31316

TheToad; *CR-S01 in 126 turns; PKL; Naglfar

Chain Support Draft #31403

CR-S01 in 138 turns; Hawk King in 122 turns; *Jave in 189 turns; Tycho in 166 turns

Fabulous FE8 Draft #31733

Folgore Green in 280 turns; Kgnt_of_Titania; *General Horace; Refa in 211 turns

Person-Promo Draft #31756

The Spanish Inquisition; Aircalipoor; *13th Folgore White; Serious Bananas; Folgore Blue; Passive Knight; Laurence Olivier

NM Chain Support SOYO Draft #32055

General Horace in 124 turns; *ArngrimtheBerserker in 178 turns; Konnor97 in 171 turns; Cosmic_Harold

FE8 Experimental General Scoring Draft #32179

General Horace; Baldrick; BigBangMeteor; *Paperblade

Your Run-of-the-Mill FE8 Draft! #32281

**Narshen* in 233 turns; Konnor97; Hawk King in 105 turns; Doga

(Reverse Recruitment)

First Draft #32870

Paperblade in 127 turns; Refa; *Lord Raven in 132 turns; General Horace in 99 turns

FE8, Haard Mode. #32922

Cap'n Flint; PKL in 112 turns; *Folgore Green in 145 turns; eclipse in 162 turns

FE8 Draft #33007

Konnor97; *General Horace in 102 turns; Refa in 132 turns; Folgore Orange

Person Promo Draft no.2 #33063

Serious Bananas; Refa; PKL; *Folgore Green in 340 turns; Folgore Orange; Lucina in 348 turns

Standard Draft #33272

Passive Knight in 150 turns; Exiledwolf; *General Horace; Jedisupersonic in 206 turns

FE8 Draft - RNG Style! #33356

Serious Bananas; CR-S01 in 121 turns; Illuminate; Jedisupersonic Refa in 162 turns

Konnor97 hosted but did not participate.

13th's Atheist Draft #33376

Shota Sigurd; PolterGhost; *13th; ExiledWolf

FIRE EMBLEM SACRED STONES THE ULTIMATE DRAFT #33573

General Horace; *Professor PicKLe in 241 turns; Lucina; Aura Wolf; ThatGuyDownTheStreet; Callum of Iris; Baldrick

Auction: Again. #33598

*13th; Jedisupersonic; Professor PicKLe; ZM456

okay I need an FE8 draft fast #33615

*Naglfar; Integrity; Sharpy Seregil in 104 turns; CR-S01 in 135 turns

Tag Team # 33685

13th, feat. Sharpy

Professor PicKLe in 104 turns, feat. *Serious Bananas

Convulsion of Nature Draft #33726

Sharpy; Vicious Sal; Shadowbreeze64 in 227 turns; 13th

Jedisupersonic hosted but did not participate.

Ewan-themed penalty-reward RNG draft #33850

13th; Jedisupersonic in negative 41 turns; ZM456 in negative 103 turns

The Round-Robin Draft #33930

General Horace; Exiledwolf; Sikker; Hawk King in 110 turns

CR-S01 hosted but did not participate.

(Reverse Recruitment)

RR Tag-Team Draft #34015

Cyron in 187 turns, feat. BigBangMeteor in 120 turns for 307 turns total

*Jedisupersonic in 137 turns, feat. Serious Bababas in 121 turns for 258 turns total

(Reverse Recruitment)

Person Promo Draft #34066

Jedi; BigBangMeteor in 119 turns; General Horace; ZM456; Lucina in 153 turns; Paperblade; Cyron in 160 turns

Sadist Draft #34371

CR-S01 in 173 turns; Aere; Passive Knight; VP Viper; General Horace in 140 turns; Ghost Marcia Drafter in 191 turns; *Jedi; ZM456 in 234 turns; Shadowbreeze64; Serious Bananas in 268 turns

(FE8 Inflation)

Lucina's FE8 Inflation Hack Draft #34541

Shin Chan; Lucina; Esme; Serious Bananas

Invisible Draft #34655

Exiledwolf; General Horace; Ice Sage; BigBangMeteor

CT075 hosted but did not participate.

FE8 Anonymous. #34675

The Gentleman; Exiledwolf; eclipse in 186 turns; GeorgeTheUnseen

A Regular FE8 Draft. #34914

Refa; Nuxl; *Richter Abend; eclipse

Skirmish Draft #35327

CR-S01 in 102 turns; PKL in 98 turns; Refa; *Serious Bananas in 125 turns

Skirmish Draft 2 #35385

ZM456 in 108 turns; Lieutenant Colonel Kalas; PKL in 89 turns; Lucina in 147 turns

fe8 Skirmish #3 #35386

Richter Abend; General Callum; *The Gentleman; Xinnidy in 120 turns

Skirmish draft: Seth version #35443

Macho Barbarian Darros; Cyron in 156 turns; *Janissary; CILouID; Ring Wraith

Long Hike Draft #35456

Ring Wraith; MancerNecro; *Might Gaine in 358 turns; Kon in 260 turns

fe8 skirmish draft the 4th #35410

Lieutenant Colonel Kalas; Hawk King in 93 turns; *Cyron in 210 turns; General Horace in 98 turns

PKL Ruleset Test Draft #35967

Cyron; Serious Bananjas in 132 turns; Lucina in 138 turns; ZM456

HORSEBIRD hosted but did not participate.

Auction Draft From The Bathroom #36307

*Lucina in 134 turns; CRap in 139 turns; Xinnidy; Spiriter Sagi

PKL Ruleset Test Draft #2 #36350

Serious Bananjas in 117 turns; *HORSEBIRD in 113 turns; Jediwaki Kuno; Seregil in 135 turns

Marisa's Vengeance #36399

*Lucina; Hawkeye; Vicious Sal; Jediwaki Kuno

FE8 Sadist II #37087

ZeeEmm456; Refa in 156 turns; Ice Sage; Shinori; 13th in 399 turns; Liquid Snake, *General Horace in 179 turns; Loocy; Jedi of Connacht in 242 turns; Darros in 331 turns

Super Duper Kickass Draft #37103

astra knight in 196 turns; EpicTurtle in 206 turns; *Scarface; Hawk Queen in 136 turns

Wacky Reclass Draft #37210

ZMesu in 117 turns; 13th; Formidatus in 194 turns; BBM

Valni Palooza #42697

Xander; *ZM; Breezy; Essbee

Edited by Integrity

[spoiler=screw FE9]FE9 Draft Tourney #21576

Dark Sage; *Ether; HongLei in 188 turns; Oval in 178 turns; I Eat Tables

FE9 Draft Tourney 2 #21616

Balcerzak in 144 turns; Krad in 141 turns; The Wandering Mercenary; Soren37; WeaponsofMassConstruction

Ether hosted but did not participate.

PoR Hard Mode Draft Tournament #24033

*Radiant Dragon in 161 turns; Soul; Kaoz; Red Fox of Fire in 175 turns; Integrity in 215 turns

<<<FE9 Draft Tourney>>> #24195

Xander; Radiant Dragon in 147 turns; Fayt Zelpher in 212 turns; Mexican Special Forces; *Haruhi Suzumiya

FE 9 Hard Mode Draft: Round 3 #24203

Kevin; Garlyle in 209 turns; eclipse; Lilmik11; Cecil Hoshino

PoR Draft Number Six #24700

General Spoon; Excellen Browning; Paperblade; Xander; zhaoyunfan

Integrity hosted but did not participate.

PoR Draft #7, Experimental #24863

zhaoyunfan; *Integrity; Red Fox of Fire in 183 turns; WeaponsofMassConstruction; Kaoz

We have not had an FE9 draft in a while. #27149

MarciaxRolf via Integrity; Mercenary Raven Lucina via Soul in 137 turns; HongLei via Paperblade; General_Horace via Vicious Sal; Excellen Browning via Radiant Dragon

Psych hosted but did not participate.

Core's FE9 Draft #27432

Scott Pilgrim; *Core; kirsche; PegKnightLover in 175 turns; Xanderdog

Draft 69 #30066

Refa; *Banjo Kazooie; The Creeper HORSEBIRD in 132 turns; Gcubedude; Mysterio

Footsoldiers unite! ... or something... draft... #30853

CrashGordon94; PKL; Serious Sam; The Insane One

Ether hosted but did not participate.

FE9 Draft #31207

Tycho; PKL; Serious Bananas; *Konnor97; Shota Sigurd

Random/Fixed Mode HM draft #31677

*Sharpy; XiSrOn; Serious Bananas; Jedisupersonic; Hawk King in 143 turns

PoR Draft #33370 #33370

*Lucina in 149 turns; Professor PicKLe in 145 turns; nano; Executioner in 163 turns; Xin Li

Marcia Ghost Draft #34075

*Lucina in 148 turns; Ghost Marcia Drafter in 142 turns; Hawk King; CR-SO1

Draft Number 16 #34472

*SlayerX; PKL in 135 turns; Passive Knight; Lucina; Ice Sage

The Ultimate FE9 Draft #35038

*Lucina in 145 turns; Jedi; Shinori; CR-SOI in 139 turns

fe9# Draft something something #35169

Spriter Kalas; Otacon in 165 turns; Lucina in 147 turns; *Lowen

More testing #35172

Serious Bananjas; Lucina; Toothache; General Horace; *HORSEBIRD in 138 turns

Experimental FE9 Draft #36156

HORSEBIRD; *Lucina; Hawk King; MJThom_2009 in 211 turns; ZM456

Duel of Five #38225

Refa, *Jedi, Percilugh, Serious Bananas, General Horace

Fire Emblem 9 Draft #37686

MarthIsCool, Hawkeye, zhaoyunfan, Xander, MJThom_2009 in 210 turns

[spoiler=long-ass FE10 drafts]Draft playthrough #17319

King_Soren; WeaponsofMassConstruction in 303 turns; Fia; Kirsche; Paperblade in 332 turns; Ether; *oval in 323 turns

Draft Playthrough #21365

DarkCybaster in 271 turns; Integrity in 441 turns; Naglfar in 446 turns; Fenrir; Fayt Zelpher; *ZXValaRevan; SlayerX

draft playthru! #24018

Lilmik11; *Fenrir; nflchamp in 320 turns; Soul in 299 turns; SlayerX in 449 turns; Psych; Integrity in 354 turns; Soren37

Draft Playthrough the Fourth #24347

Kevin; JBCWK; *Naglfar; Balcerzak in 290 turns; Pariah; WeaponsofMassConstruction in 277 turns; Shibeebaba

Draft: Ranked Characters #24485

Shibeebaba; Xander; JBCWK; Sho.M in 320 turns; Garlyle; Generic Officer in 575 turns; Soul in 300 turns

nflchamp hosted but did not participate.

FE10 Hard Mode draft tournament #24907

Sho.M; Generic Officer in 529 turns; *Soul in 322 turns; Red Fox of Fire in 370 turns; Vicious Sal in 393 turns; Xander in 399 turns; nflchamp

FE10 Draft Tournament VI #25242

SlayerX in 364 turns; Xander in 282 turns; *Soul in 263 turns; Vicious Sal in 253 turns; Spykor; Integrity in 329 turns; Paperblade

Radiant Dawn Transfers Draft #25533

Ulki in 281 turns; Soul in 273 turns; Silith in 282 turns; Red Fox of Fire in 273 turns; Reinfleche; Vicious Sal; *Xander in 284 turns

new draft #25418

Origin in 273 turns; Xander; yuglyoshi in 287 turns; SlayerX in 315 turns; *Fenrir; Soul; Queen_Elincia in 292 turns

RD Standard Penalties Draft #26552

Ulki in 238 turns; Paperblade; RedNeck Holsety; Soul in 246 turns; Raven; *Radiant Dragon in 255 turns; Integrity in 258 turns

KP FE10 HM Draft #26915

Marciaxrolf in 318 turns; *KP 2010; Jhen Mohran; Yuglyoshi; Queen_Kittylincia in 335 turns; Red Fox of Fire

Mega Awesome NM Draft (the ninth one) #26960

Red Fox Of Fire in 242 turns; *Lilmik11 in 459 turns; Psykitty; Fenrir; Radiant Dragon in 266 turns; Anderson88; Jhen Mohran in 328 turns

FE10 Draft EX #26986

Duke Tanas; Fenrir; Excelkitty; WeaponsofMassConstruction; Radiant Kitty; *Angru Mainya; PegasusKnightLover in 276 turns

Yet another Radiant Dawn Draft #27106

Mercenary Raven Quintessence in 207 turns; Nytefahr; GreenOyster; Xander in 231 turns; Elmer; Ring Wraith in 282 turns; Soul Quintessence in 195 turns

ANOTHER RD draft #27335

*PegKnightLover in 258 turns; Xanderdog; Jhen Mohran in 233 turns; Shibeebaba; Queen_Kittylincia in 283 turns; zorbees; Lilmik11 in 375 turns

The "Does Haar Need to be Banned?" RD NM Draft. #27436

Radiant Kitty in 201 turns; *Red Fox of Fire in 211 turns; Ring Wraith; Balcerzak; PegKnightLover in 244 turns; Angru Mainya in 213 turns; Queen_Kittylincia in 213 turns

Another another another RD draft #27617

Xanderdog; Stocking; Queen_Kittylincia in 243 turns; *Lilmik11; PegKnightLover in 238 turns; GreenOyster; Shibeebaba

RD is awesome, so heres another draft #28304

The Smithy Gang! Quintessence in 276 turns; *PegKnightLover in 215 turns; incognit0; Catnip; Mysterio in 282 turns; CR-S01 in 244 turns; Silver Harpoon in 347 turns

Easy mode draft. #28857

CrashGordon94; PegKnightLover; eranjial; phokingbeast; *Silver Harpoon in 275 turns; Integrity in 216 turns; Quintessence in 226 turns

Radiant Dawn, Hard Mode Style #28952

PegKnightLover; Quintessence; Thisisjaye; Silver Harpoon; *blues

An NM Radiant Dawn draft. #29001

Dave Strider; *Silver Harpoon in 319 turns; SlayerX; phokingbeast; PegKnightLover in 206 turns; Quintessence in 221 turns; Thisisjaye

The 7 Draftees of Christmas #29648

Banjo Kazooie; Toon Link in 193 turns; CR-S01 in 206 turns; *The Creeper in 248 turns; Overlord Zetta; Marth; Thisisjaye

I Always Wanted To Try This Game #30152

Zohda; PKL in 190 turns; The Creeper; Gcubedude; Quintessence in 217 turns; *Serious Sam; Jave

The first FE10 SOYO draft #30665

Integrity; Quintessence in 217 turns; *Soul; The Insane One Ciarre in 187 turns; SlayerX; PKL in 240 turns; CR-S01 in 243 turns

An FE10 RNG-Based Draft Full of Quintessence #31027

PKL in 223 turns; *Quintessence in 203 turns; CR-S01 in 206 turns; Lilmik11; The Insane One in 476 turns; Soul; Serious Bananas

FE10 HM Draft Experiment #31647

Quintessence; Magnus Blade; Serious Bananas; The Leaving Song II; CR-S01 in 273 turns; *PKL

The "Does Haar need to be unbanned?" Draft #32171

Serious Bananas CR-S01 in 184 turns; *PKL in 185 turns; Gone2Ground; Folgore Green; Quintessence in 194 turns; CR-S01 in 189 turns; Konnor97 in 426 turns

Another RNG Draft #32863

Serious Bananas; PKL in 195 turns; nano in 197 turns; Folgore Green; *Quintessence in 196 turns; CR-S01 in 188 turns; Konnor97

Girls Draft #33031

*nano in 199 turns; Vicious Sal; Maiden_of_Emblem

Boys Draft #33040

Professor PicKLe; Maiden_of_Emblem; Quintessence in 212 turns; *nano in 197 turns; Vicious Sal

The Laguz Draft #33164

Quintessence in 210 turns; *CR-S01 in 226 turns; Vicious Sal; Folgore Green

Beorc Draft #33209

*Folgore Green; CR-S01 in 173 turns; Quintessence in 178 turns; Lucina in 233 turns; nano in 193 turns

Rankings Draft #33221

nano with 750 points; *Professor PicKLe with 861 points; Quintessence with 681 points; Vicious Sal with 104 points; CR-S01 with 862 points

Another Gimmick Draft #34027

Serious Bananas Quintessence in 190 turns; CR-S01 in 195 turns; Jedisupersonic; Lucina in 277 turns; *Professor PicKLe in 178 turns

The Part 1 Draft #34036

Quintessence in 56 turns; *CR-S01 in 56 turns; Sharpy; Professor PicKLe in 56 turns

Aran Draft #34034

CR-S01 in 200 turns; *Sharpy; Serious Bababas; Shoptimus Prime; Professor PicKLe

Vanilla FE10 draft #34471

Jedi; Ghost Marcia Drafter in 193 turns; Quintessence in 196 turns; Exiledwolf; *Shota Sigurd; Passive Knight; Lucina in 300 turns

Let's play Guess Who! #34670

CR-S0I; Lilmik11; Strider; The Gentleman; Quintessence in 183 turns

Lucina hosted but did not participate.

Rout Draft #34884

*Red Fox of Fire; Aere; Ice Sage; Xander; CR-SOI; Serious Bananas; CR-S01 in 333 turns

Random Route Split and "Screw Micaiah" Draft #35052

Jedi; CR-S01 in 198 turns; *CR-SOI; Quintessence in 189 turns; Lucina

Easy as Pie Draft #38145

Doofina in 194 turns; King Malric; Ice Sage; *Jedi; EpicTurtle in 286 turns; astra knight; Illuminate

You guys should stop talking about EM on skype chat #38422

Jedi; *CordeliaxFrederick; CR-S01 in 160 turns; Doofina Quintessence in 160 turns; Toothache; Xinnidy; Hawkeye

Fe 10 easy mode again #38608

MJThom_2009 in 264 turns; *Formidatus; bearclaw13; Maiden_of_Emblem; Quintessence in 185 turns

There's enough of Haar to go around. #39162

Doga; *bearclaw13; Quintessence in 166 turns; EpicTurtle in 221 turns; CR-S01 in 163 turns; Peekayell; RNG Princess

FETeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen #40665

Baldrick in 234 turns; MJThom_2009; Quintessence in 173 turns; *Peekayell; CR-S01 in 180 turns; bearclaw13; Jedi

Pick By Part Draft #41141

*Dinfinitysignfina in 171 turns; Sol Man; Hawk King; Quintessence in 153 turns; Randa

Quint told me to; also insert obligatory best game title here #42471

Ciarre; *PKL; bearclaw95; Professor Palutena; Quintessence

[spoiler=FE11's buncha drafts]Draft Tourney #21451

*Psychout50; SackNinja; Alex345; Sho.M in 152 turns; RedneckHolsety "finished" but never provided any details

Drafting Tourney II #21533

Core in 171 turns; *The_Steel_Lance in allegedly 174 turns; Janissary in 178 turns; General_Horace in 150 turns; eclipse in 166 turns

Drafting Tourney III #21850

*Darros in 203 turns; eclipse in 146 turns; JB25 in 168 turns; General_Horace in 143 turns; Jean-Marc eclipse in 152 turns

Drafting Tourney IV #22695

Silent_Assasin; The Leech; *Iris; Maria's bro; The_Steel_Lance

(h3!) Drafting Tourney V #22701

eclipse in 236 turns; Mist in 227 turns; *Integrity in 275 turns; Joey; General_Horace in 211 turns

Drafting Tournament VI or The After-Christmas Sale #24122

*eclipse in 205 turns; Integrity in 219 turns; Grithalmur in 296 turns; hithere1 eclipse in 220 turns (hithere1 returned for a 205 turns clear like years later); Xander in 223 turns

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon Drafting Tourney #VII #24363

*13thshadow in 164 turns; eclipse in 148 turns; Sho.M in 136 turns; JBCWK in 150 turns; Elieson in 146 turns; Lancelot in 178 turns

FESD Draft VIII #24710

Mist in 200 turns; General_Horace in 207 turns; The_Steel_Lance; Silvercrow; *Gradivus

SD Draft IX #24794

Junes! Seregil in 132 turns; Psych; eclipse in 135 turns; *13thshadow; Krad in 137 turns; Emerald Jealousy

H2SOYO #24897

eclipse in 208 turns; *13thshadow; Sho M. the Money; Xander; General_Horace in 156 turns; Elieson

FE11 Draft X: Bizarro Version! #25033

MarioKirby; Xander; Laughing Unicorn; Emerald Jealousy; General_Horace in 141 turns; *Reinfleche

Draft XII #25632

*13thshadow; Origin in 151 turns; General Horace in 132 turns; Wen Yang; Kay; eclipse in 141 turns

Random Reclass Roundup! #26976

*Hippoman; Spykitty in 245 turns; Quintessence in 254 turns; Furetchen; 13thshadow in 259 turns

(H...5?) FE11 Draft the Next #27090

Furetchen; Joekitty; Balcerzak in 188 turns; *Integrity in 319 turns; General_Horace in 183 turns

Random Reclass Roundup Take 2 #27475

mmKALLL in 156 turns; Whitefang in 147 turns; *General_Horace in 146 turns; Quintessence in 156 turns; Clipseykitty in 158 turns

And now... The SOYO Knickerbocker Recruit-All--Drafted-Units Random Reclass Roundup! #27571

General_Horace via XiSrOn in 155 turns; Grithalmir via Whitefang; Clipseykitty via rigadoog in 163 turns; Quintessence via Integrity in 160 turns; *13thkitty via Core

Probably the most sadistic Reclassing Draft to date. #27885

Elieson; *Vicious Sal; blues; eclipse; 13thshadow

SOYO-Reclass Draft #28049

*XiSrOn in 157 turns; Vicious Sal via 13thshadow in 138 turns; Clipseykitty in 168 turns; Hellioning; CR-S01 in 171 turns

Yet another FE:SD Draft #28088

Kay; *Kopfjager in 175 turns; Clipseykitty in 148 turns; Dokutayuu in 175 turns; 13thshadow

Some standard boring FEDS draft thing #28199

PegKnightLover in 138 turns; Vicious Sal in 133 turns; *Darros in 242 turns; blues; 13thshadow

The most Generic FE11 draft ever. #28200

General_Horace; CR-SO1 in 148 turns; *Radiant Shadow; Vicious Sal in 159 turns; eclipse in 181 turns

Random Reclass Thingy Draft #28840

Naglfar; blues; eclipse in 231 turns; Dr. Will in 251 turns; *PegKnightLover

Another standard boring FEDS Draft thing #29201

Refa in 149 turns; Elieson in 133 turns; *Skasaher in 230 turns; 13thshadow CR-S01 in 131 turns; General Horace in 133 turns; Kopfjager

Normal Mode with a Twist #30515

Dokutayuu in 187 turns; *PKL in 185 turns; General Horace in 187 turns; Serious Sam in 191 turns; Refa in 193 turns

Infantry Draft #30886

PKL in 155 turns; Iron Champion in 204 turns; *The Spanish Inquisition in 240 turns; 13th in 187 turns; CrashGordon94

Banzai Draft #30970

PKL in 3 resets; General Horace; Hawk King in 3 resets; Elieson; CR-S01 in 6 resets

General Banzai hosted but did not participate.

All-Archer draft <3 #31635

Integrity in 257 turns; eclipse in 217 turns; PKL in 176 turns; Serious Bananas in 193 turns; 13th; The Spanish Inquisition

カルル hosted but did not participate.

Rng penalty and rewards! #32118

eclipse; Folgore Blue; General Horace; CR-S01 in 126 turns; 13th

Vicious Sal hosted but did not participate.

H3 Draft #32532

*Serious Bananas in 163 turns; shadowbreeze64; Shoptimus Prime; Manix; underredskies

NM Draft #33421

Jedisupersonic in 204 turns; Nuxl; *ArngrimtheBerserker; eclipse in 133 turns; Eryth in 171 turns

Person-Promo SOYO Draft #33574

Jedi; General Horace; Callum of Iris; Serious Bananas in 184 turns; Hawk King in 186 turns; VP Viper; MJThom_2009 in 290 turns; Refa in 179 turns

Silver the Hedgehog hosted but did not participate.

Warp Draft #34481

Ice Sage in 68 turns; General Horace; *Serious Bananas; Hawk King in 60 turns; Ghost Marcia Drafter in 55 turns

Something something something draft #34369

BigBangMeteor; *Serious Bananas in 133 turns; General Callum; MJThom_2009 in 185 turns; CR-S0I in 133 turns; Percilugh

Callum wants to play Shadow Dragon #34796

*General Callum; Serious Bananas; CR-S0I in 133 turns; Jedi; CR-S01 in 140 turns

NM: we have to go tinkle #36774

Doofina; *Inspector Closeau; Bluedoom; CR-S01 in 133 turns

Ye olde Shadow Dragon Draft #37450

EpicTurtle in 192 turns; Minato Arisato; *Scarface; King Malric; MJThom_2009 in 147 turns

FE11 RNG #41950

Refa in 149 turns; Folgore Red II; Shin; General Horace in 137 turns; *Essbee

[spoiler=FE12 already whoa]FEDS2 Draft #24606

Flying Spaghetti Monster; Super FE3 Player; Colonel_M; Seven Deadly Sins; billymills; Paperblade; *The Robfather; AquiIae in 161 turns

FEDS2 Draft II #24950

Former Guest; eclipse in 196 turns; Lancelot; *oval in 162 turns; Seven Deadly Sins in 152 turns; General_Horace; RedNeck_Holsety

Another FE12 Draft #27908

Vicious Sal in 99 turns; Xanderdog; General_Horace; *Clockwork Sage; Maji

Another FE12 draft. #28172

Emerald Yoshi; Naglfar; blues; Vicious Sal in 140 turns; *Kopfjager in 184 turns

I call dibs on this kind of draft #29333

Kopfjager; Marth; 13thshadow; PKL in 120 turns; ThisisJaye; LeaderR Elliot

Vicious Sal hosted but did not participate.

A wild draft appeared! #30616

Marth; PKL in 107 turns; *Stark; Refa

Marth Emblem #31485

Aircalipoor; Dark Sage; *Passive Knight in 170 turns; Kopfjager; eclipse in 164 turns

What do we do with all those staves Draft [Part1] #31674

oval; Lord Raven in 167 turns; PKL in 135 turns; General Horace; *Vicious Sal

The Pegasus Knight Draft #32572

Kopfjager; *PKL in 127 turns; eclipse in 169 turns; Vicious Sal; Passive Knight; General Horace

We havent had one of these in a while #34106

Lucina; *Ghost Marcia Drafter in 125 turns; Serious Bababas; Callum of Iris in 175 turns; SRC

Another MU Testing Draft (Experimental) #34221

Serious Bababas in 43 turns; Jedi in 42 turns; *Ghost Marcia Drafter in 38 turns; General Horace in 34 turns; eclipse in 44 turns

Drafting Anony-mouse #34631

Cyron; Esme; Serious Bananas; Jedi; Lucina

Ghost Marcia Drafter hosted but did not participate.

sadist draft #35660

Spirit Detective Jedi; *PKL; Kempf; Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina; Xinnidy; Minor Baldo; Serious Bananjas; Strider; Dio

Fe12 h2 DRAFT:FRED #36316

*Lowen; HORSEBIRD; CRap

ZM Edition #37353

*ZeeEmm456, Jedi, BASEDRyan, eclipse, Kjelly

[spoiler=kakusei means awakening]Let's try again to get one started #34533

*cheetah7071 in 114 turns; Passive Knight; Lord Raven in 179 turns

The Great Awakening #37572

General Horace in 60 turns; Shinori; arvilino; *Doofina in 103 turns

The second awakening #37643

Hawkeye; *BASEDRyan in 63 turns; Xinnidy; Liquid Snake

FE13 Draft IV #37709

Paperblade in 67 turns; Ice Sage; Shinori; *Doofina in 71 turns

Blazingly Sacred Radiant Awakened Heroes of Light from the Holy War 776 Gaiden #37761

ZeeEmm456; MarthIsCool; Corellon Larethian; *CordeliaxFrederick in 62 turns

The ruleset to rule them all #37809

Shinori; Doofina in 90 turns; *CordeliaxFrederick; Liquid Snake

Doofus Draft #38079

*Doofina; Shinori; CordeliaxFrederick in 87 turns

#feto FE13 draft #38163

Lord Raven; Paperblade; *zorbees; PK Gaming

Another one of these #39140

*CordeliaxFrederick in 63 turns; bearclaw13; General Horace in 61 turns; Ice Sage

Dallas Draft #38790

*Frog in 187 turns; Doofina in 101 turns; Sangyul in 178 turns; Xinnidy

FASTER THAN RAGING WILDERWINDS DRAFT #38965

Esme; Doofina; General Horace in 65 turns; Ice Sage in 81 turns

Draft with your Soul #39583

Integrity in 98 turns; *Peekayell in 61 turns; Serious Bananas in 81 turns; Soul

SpotPass Characters Draft #39589

Kellam, bearclaw13 in 72 turns, extempt, *Kitoari

It Actually Can't Wait #39762

General Horace in 62 turns; Ice Sage in 64 turns; Opinion Leader Jedi; *Zeem

The PALestinians Inherit Ylisse and Don't Reset #39792

Randa in 215 turns; Leafeon; *Naglfar; bearclaw13 in 76 turns

PKL: Call the draft uh #39968

Ice Sage; Peekayell; *Doofina in 126 turns; Donatello Hamato in 124 turns

Infantry Draft #40045

General Horace in 86 turns; Liquid Snake; *Serious Bananas in 99 turns; Peekayell

The Last to Draft Wins! #40063

Leafeon; Zak most worthless; Ein; *Zeem

Infantry Draft The Second #40167

Liquid Snake; *Essbee in 84 turns; Jedi; General Horace

The DLC Draft #40480

Dinfinitysignfina in 115 turns; Racer; Randa; *Peekayell in 92 turns

This Will Be Fun?[/b] #40633

*Randa, Hawk King, bearclaw13, Difinitysignfina

There aren't nearly enough of these. #40892

JNSD in 83 turns; Randa; Essbee in 60 turns; *Bearclaw13

Weirdest draft ever #41047

bearclaw13; JNSD; General Horace; *Randa in 71 turns

Back Seat Driver Draft #41507

Essbee in 146 turns; General Horace in 153 turns; bearclaw13; *SRC

Sausages Only Yodel Once (SOYO) #41594

bearclaw13*; Quintessence in 102 turns; Essbee; General Horace

Let'sa Go #4104

Essbee; *ZM; Aeine; bearclaw13

Wacky Reclass Draft #41596

*PKL; Quintessence in 94 turns; Randa; bearclaw13; JSND

#YOLO #41864

Quintessence; Soul; Lonely Wallcrab; Randa

Single Combat Draft #42291

*CT075; Quintessence; Essbee in 98 turns; MJThom

DRAFTS ALWAYS START WHEN I'M ASLEEP #42539

Quintessence; Randa; bearclaw95; *Vapo

NO PAIR UP ALLOWED #42807

Essbee, CT075, Ice Sage, *General Horace, PKL

[spoiler=that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild and its copycats]FE Tellius Draft #25083

NTNP Red Fox of Fire in 425 turns; Red Whirlwind in 520 turns; Vicious Sal in 448 turns; eclipse; *Radiant Dragon in 456 turns

Elibe Super Draft #26533

JaketheGr3at; Red Fox of Fire; General Horace; Second Pronoun; *Janissary

Tellius Draft #2 #27161

Xander; Oval; Paperkitty; *NTNP; Radiant Kitty; Red Fox of Fire

Archanean version of that crazy bastard Radiant Dragon's brainchild. #28971

13thshadow; blues; Vicious Sal; PegKnightLover in 258 turns; eclipse in 306 turns; Kopfjager in 261 turns

A wacky Archanea superdraft. #29190

Kngt_of_Titania; General Horace; Elieson; *Kopfjager; eclipse in 328 turns; Vicious Sal

Tellius Draft #3 #29254

*PegKnightLover in 349 turns; CR-S01 in 370 turns; Silver Harpoon; zorbees; Soul; Thisisjaye

Yet another superdraft. #29293

General Horace; *Kopfjager; eclipse; 13thshadow; PegKnightLover; Elieson

Sage's Super Duper Archanean Super Draft #31804

Refa; General Callum; eclipse in 296 turns; Bluedoom; *Tyrant Sage

Tellius Draft #4 #34390

*Ghost Marcia Drafter; Serious Bananas; The Gentleman; Lucina; CR-S01

The Super Superdraft! #34569

Lucina; The Gentleman; Serious Bananas; Jedi; Kopfjager

Shota Sigurd hosted but did not participate.

Archanea Transfers Superdraft #35216

Serious Bananas; Jedi; General Horace; *CR-SOI; General Callum

Archanea Tag Team RNG draft #38677

Baldrick in 144 turns for FE11, feat. Xinnidy for FE12

Shin in 143 turns for FE11, feat. Jedi for FE12

Serious Bananas in 144 turns for FE11, feat. CordeliaxFrederick for FE12

CR-S01 for FE11, feat. General Horace in 124 turns for FE12

Doofina for FE11, feat. eclipse for FE12

Tellius tag team 2013 #40992

PKL for FE9 feat. Quintessence in 168 turns for FE10

Doofina for FE9 feat. CR in 166 turns for FE10

Chiki for FE9 feat. Bearclaw for FE10

*Randa for FE9 feat. Turtle: for FE10

[spoiler=trs now eh]TearRing Saga: The Draft. #34547

BigBangMeteor; *Kopfjager; Dio in 266 turns; Holmes in 406 turns; Mr. Sparkles in 291 turns

[spoiler=the metadrafts][spoiler=sfdtt]Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament! #29970

individual drafts from #30022 to #30028, FE4-FE12.

Team ;/ with 14 points

JBCWK; General Horace in 223 turns for FE4 2nd; Kopfjager; CR-S01 in 199 turns for FE10 2nd; Dio in 173 turns for FE6 1st; Second Pronoun; Bolting in 149 turns for FE8 2nd

Team Curse You, Horace! with 20 points

Vicious Sal; Dokutayuu in 222 turns for FE4 1st; PKL in 198 turns for FE10 1st; Whitefang PKL in 148 turns for FE11 1st; Naglfar in 144 turns for FE8 1st; Aura Wolf; Gcubedude

Team Nameless Draft Team with 10 points

Rapier; *Integrity in 228 turns for FE6 2nd; Balcerzak in 158 turns for FE7 1st; Marth; Mercenary Raven Quintessence in 227 turns for FE10 3rd; Darros; The Creeper

Team GJ Armor Hype with 15 points

eclipse in 166 turns for FE11 2nd; Camtech in 228 turns for FE4 3rd; Paperblade; zorbees Boron in 232 turns for FE7 2nd; Gafgarion in 183 turns for FE12 1st; Mysterio; Bonerusa Kaoz in 164 turns for FE8 3rd

--

Team Ghostal

Cap'n Flint; SlayerX; DaveStrider; Snike; Kirby; Lightli; Furetchen

[spoiler=frdct]Folgore Rangers Draft Challenge Tournament Headquarters #32852

individual drafts from #32854 to #32855 and #32857 to #32858, FE4-FE11.

Team Cool Kids with 12 points

General Horace in 225 turns for FE4 1st; Refa in 142 turns for FE7 1st; Shoptimus Prime; Folgore Orange in 138 turns for FE8 1st

Team Fearless Five with 5 points

Doku; eclipse in 148 turns for FE11 1st; *Folgore Yellow in 177 turns for FE7 4th; shadowbreeze64

Team Monocle with 6 points

Elieson; Integrity in 139 turns for FE8 2nd; Wood; Folgore Purple in 165 turns for FE7 2nd

Team Incompetent with 5 points

Folgore Greens in 166 turns for FE7 3rd; Camtech in 226 turns for FE4 2nd; General Banzai; Zak defender of...

[spoiler=the olympics]Olympics Draft Tournament #34288

individual drafts from #34289 to #34292, FE4-FE10.

Team America 0G 0S 1B

Jedi; Aere in 244 turns for FE8 BRONZE; Callum of Iris; Konnor97

Team Europe 3G 0S 0B

General Horace in 100 turns for FE8 GOLD; CR-S01 in 205 turns for FE10 GOLD; Ghost Marcia Drafter in 138 turns for FE7 GOLD; Luster Purge

Team Asia 0G 1S 0B

CT075; Sharpy; BigBangMeteor; Xin Li in 219 turns for FE8 SILVER

Team Miscellaneous 1G 1S 0B

Exiledwolf; ZM456 in 165 turns for FE7 SILVER; Lucina; *Baldrick in 225 turns for FE4 GOLD

[spoiler=sfdtt2, not endorsed by sfdtt]Serenes Forest Drafting Tournament Tournament 2 #35790

individual drafts from #35835 to #35840, FE4-11

Team Bo\o/ with 5 points

*Piss Sick Lawyer Lucina in 213 turns for FE10 3rd, Serious Bananjas in 199 turns for FE6 2nd, Ice Sage, Terrador, Spriter Kalas, Otacon

Team Jedi with 11 points

Spirit Detective Jedi in 211 for FE6 3rd, CT075, eclipse in 144 turns for FE11 1st, Quintessence in 193 turns for FE10 2nd, Exiledwolf, Kay

Team THWOMP with 10 points

General Horace in 200 turns for FE4 1st, Hawk King in 95 turns for FE8 1st, ZM456, Elieson, Mr. Wanker, dandragon01

Team Pickles with 14 points

PKL in 185 turns for FE10 1st, Minor Baldo in 153 turns for FE11 2nd, Xinnidy in 184 turns for FE6 1st, BigBangMeteor, Shinori, Lowen

Team Ghost Nappa

Piss Assassin Alchemist CR, Strider, Macho Barbarian Darros, Cyron, Ryuji-kun

Edited by Integrity

A few things:

- Before even signing up, ask yourself if you'll have the time to finish AND log your run. If you don't think you'll have the time, don't enter. It really sucks when five people enter and three finish (and that's because I bugged two of them).

- Some weirdos like me will only log to a point, then stop, and wait for everyone else to finish. I do this because of the way Shadow Dragon is. Due to my logging habits, certain tournaments will forever remain unfinished.

- Joey also records his runs, but he has yet to finish the H3 draft. . .*coughcoughHURRYUPcough*

- Looking back at past drafts isn't considered cheating. . .I think. However, do NOT look at my first SD draft tournament as a basis, or you will lose. Badly.

- Throw tier lists out the window, because certain characters shine in this format (characters that most people wouldn't touch normally). Who they are and why they do will come with experience. Maybe I should do a SD draft tier list. . .

- Before even signing up, ask yourself if you'll have the time to finish AND log your run. If you don't think you'll have the time, don't enter. It really sucks when five people enter and three finish (and that's because I bugged two of them).

Definitely. Most of the others, meh, but definitely this.

I said to pay attention to the rules if you're signing up for a draft, but I seem to have forgotten the next most important thing. As the OP: state the rules clearly. If there are common units, make sure that everybody knows exactly who they are and when they're allowed. Keeping a clean post, while optional, is recommendable - but the priority is still to update it, regardless of quality.

As a possible aversion to this, do you think it would be a good idea to have a specific list of "General Rules" for these tournaments? That way whenever a new one is started the creator can just link here and say "using General rules" to avoid ambiguity, maybe noting a few specific changes.

- Throw tier lists out the window, because certain characters shine in this format (characters that most people wouldn't touch normally). Who they are and why they do will come with experience. Maybe I should do a SD draft tier list. . .

This is something to keep in mind. High EXP gain, ease of favoritism, low number of units fielded, and playing on a lower difficulty level create a much different environment.

This is something to keep in mind. High EXP gain, ease of favoritism, low number of units fielded, and playing on a lower difficulty level create a much different environment.

I was thinking more along the lines of certain characters who would normally be redundant/outclassed suddenly. . .aren't.

Oh, and count three losses. . .you didn't win the H3 SD tournament (Mist beat you).

For SD, meatshielding must be allowed, because of the stupid, stupid gaiden requirements.

Edited by eclipse

So ask yourself: do I have the time and attention span to play this all the way through in a reasonable timeframe?

What exactly counts as a 'reasonable timeframe'? I know both of my Hard Mode drafts I probably took 2.5-3 months on, and I don't remember, but it was probably a full month, maybe month point five on the FE9 Normal Mode draft as well. I mean, granted, I see some people blaze through the whole draft in a matter of a week or so, but... Everyone's schedule is different, after all. As long as regular progress is being made, even if it's only a chapter a week (average, some weeks just suck), I think that's reasonable.

I guess, I'm probably missing the point, and all you're trying to say here is "Don't sign up and drop out," which I fully endorse.

Hi.

First ever Draft Tournament was on GameFAQs.com. I brought them over to here.

WHERE'S MAH MENTION?!

I can't say as I know when the tourney on GFAQs happened, but I thought I remembered something along a similar vein at FESS, only that was more of a "drafting debate", where they did snake drafting for a team and then instead of doing debates on individual characters (like you see in SF's Debate subforum) they debated the relative quality of the total team's ease to complete HHM.

Good work on bringing the current incarnation over and giving it to life here though. :)

That is highly dependent on the draft in question. Most GBA drafts were I thought on the hardest difficulties. I never followed the SD ones, though to be honest. It certainly is an entirely different ball of wax though, even if difficulty shift is out of the question.

What exactly counts as a 'reasonable timeframe'? I know both of my Hard Mode drafts I probably took 2.5-3 months on, and I don't remember, but it was probably a full month, maybe month point five on the FE9 Normal Mode draft as well. I mean, granted, I see some people blaze through the whole draft in a matter of a week or so, but... Everyone's schedule is different, after all. As long as regular progress is being made, even if it's only a chapter a week (average, some weeks just suck), I think that's reasonable.

I guess, I'm probably missing the point, and all you're trying to say here is "Don't sign up and drop out," which I fully endorse.

I think this should be left up to the person who makes the draft. I think posting at least once a week with either a log or some mention that you're alive is sufficient.

That is highly dependent on the draft in question. Most GBA drafts were I thought on the hardest difficulties. I never followed the SD ones, though to be honest. It certainly is an entirely different ball of wax though, even if difficulty shift is out of the question.

Since I have competed and finished the most Shadow Dragon drafting tournaments. . .

Difficulty is usually on Normal, to allow for Frey and Norne. Integrity put together a H3 one that was all sorts of amusing. I'm not sure if H4 would be prudent, and H5 is something I refuse to touch with a ten-foot pole.

A couple of us on #feto had the idea that we could hold a real time auction of characters, and then compete in a way similar to a draft playthrough. Everyone would start with a fixed amount of "currency" and bid on the characters to be on their team.

@Balcerzak: FE7, 8 and 9 are always played on the American-localized hardest difficulty, in my experience. FE6 has seen both, FE10 has seen both but predominantly NM, and Eclipse told you about FE11. By "reasonable timeframe", I really mean "am I going to be around for drafting reliably or name seconds reliably, and will I make decently constant, even if slow, progrees?"

dondon: That's...actually a pretty good idea. I may try it sometime.

A couple of us on #feto had the idea that we could hold a real time auction of characters, and then compete in a way similar to a draft playthrough. Everyone would start with a fixed amount of "currency" and bid on the characters to be on their team.

I was hoping to run one for New Mystery whenever it got localized. =/

Can I sign up for a draft playthrough alert list? I'd be happy to try a draft for FE6 NM or FE7-10 any mode, but don't know when a new one will be opened up.

Don't laugh at me for being lazy, I rarely check FE boards atm (tho prolly FE10's again soon since I'll be playing again!!!)