Best/Worst in the Series: Round 71

NinjaMonkey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best: FE3. I would have said FE4, but that has gotten enough support as it is.

Worst: FE6. I thought this was pretty awful outside of two tracks.

Edited by Musashi

Best: FE8

I just think it's music is the most well-done overall for both map and plot. Honorable mentions to FE7 (first-game nostalgia also has good music,) and FE4 (only listened to some tracks online, but I'm seeing where it gets its fans.)

Worst: FE9

Most plot music sounds the same after a while, so a big part of my enjoyment in the music are the player/enemy phase map themes. Taking away those musics for one neutral-ish map theme was a big mistake in my opinion. (RD gets a pass for improving the battle music though.)

I heard some speculation of Jeorge and Astram being twins once, but don't quote me on that.

No way there's any truth in that. Jeorge would've said it in the "About Astram" base conversation if it was. (for the record, he just says they're lifelong friends or something.)

Back on topic:

Best: FE4, no contest. There were only about 2 tracks I didlike, both minor castle themes. FE10 comes a close second, but gets gragged down by having a few REALLY forgetable map themes. (those that aren't are among the best in the series though) Hounarable mention to FE8, for being underrated but easily making my top 3.

Worst: FE6. I found it pretty bland. It was their first try on the GBA though, so it's kind of understandable.

Best FE8 (Just was) worst FE4 (not because of the music so much, but each theme DRAGGED ON AD NAUSEUM THROUGHOUT A 2-HOUR MAP or something that timecount's utterly arbitrary AND ONE OF THEM WAS A SOAP OPERA THEME GODDAMMIT).