Simplified Stats:

Hit Points: 9

Might: 3

Hit: 4

Attack Speed: 3

Evade: 5

Defense: 4

Resistance: 1

Appearance: Axel is a rather tall man, coming in at 6'3". He has red hair and slightly tanned skin. The soldier has a slight but muscular frame, leading more than a few people to underestimate him. Axel is always seen wearing his red armor over a black tunic, with matching ebon gloves he wears out of personal preference and red boots. He constantly wears a full helmet, leaving only his hair and a small amount of his neck revealed.

Hometown: Unknown, but assumed to be in Ursium.

Connections: Clients

Backstory: A mercenary that surfaced a few months ago around Yakhroma. He doesn't really talk much about his past, but it is evident by his skill with lances that he was once a soldier. He moves from town to town, often taking a few jobs, then leaving abruptly.

Edit: realized I can't have javs due to restriction, so got rid of it and bought WA.

Edited by Snikitty

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whooooo stat rping here i come

Name: Jack

Nickname:

Class: Knight

Affinity: (This is strictly flavor and not actually needed for any particular reason)

Weapon proficiency: lances i suppose

Weapon of Choice: his lance

Inventory: (A character will only have an inventory if they spent their initial points on equipment. If nothing was sold or bought, the character should only have an Iron weapon or basic Tome. These can have custom names if desired but they should be noted as Irons/Tomes)

Raw Stats: HP: 4 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 3 SPD: 2 LCK: 1 DEF: 5 RES: 1

Simplified Stats: HP: 12 MT: 4 Hit: 3 Evade: 3 AS: 2 Defense: 5 Resistance: 1

Appearance: (guidelines: eye color, eye size, hair color, hair length/style, skin tone, build; generally what said character wears) (description/picture)

is this required

Nature/Disposition: (Optional)

Hometown: some place in ursium

Connections: (Optional)

Backstory: Jack was a man like any other, born and raised in Ursium, living the life of an Ursian. His family was poor so he went off and signed up for the army when he was old enough, and he was a pretty ok soldier. His group of dudes was sent to assist a dragon slayer in (surprise) slaying a dragon one day, and this particular dragon turned out to be quite the tough cookie. Jack's buddies mostly got slaughtered leaving an injured Jack and the dragon slayer alone against the dragon; the slayer fought it pretty well, while Jack sat and watched and tried not to die, but in the end neither side could defeat the other, and the dragon fled knowing that more slayers would come. When he got back from the mission, the dragon slayer (who had a perfect record up to this point) was asked why his prey escaped, and he blamed it on Jack, claiming that Jack had cringed like a coward in order to save his own life instead of helping him fight the dragon. The reality being that Jack tried his best, but just couldn't really do that much; he tried to argue this point of view, and found that the people believed their beloved holy slayer over some random soldier.

Jack was scorned and branded as an outcast, thrown out of the military and Ursian society in general for his cowardice and failure. Needless to say, this turn of events pissed Jack off quite a bit. While he considered going to that N-word country whose spelling I can't remember, his Ursian upbringing had still indoctrinated him well enough that he decided against it, unable to shake the belief that they were godless savages or however Ursians view them. As a result, he's spent the last five years as a merc/knight errant, running around and lending his weapon to whatever cause or paying hand he can find. This also conveniently leaves the more recent years of his life, and his current location and occupation, completely open to interpretation.

stat stuff lulz

L2 knight

inventory: iron lance

Raw Stats: HP: 5 STR: 4 MAG: 0 SKL: 3 SPD: 3 LCK: 1 DEF: 6 RES: 1

Simplified Stats: HP: 15 MT: 4 Hit: 3 Evade: 4 AS: 3 Defense: 6 Resistance: 1

Edited by CATS

Hey to either of the people who are using healers, would you be interested in a little event? I'm planning on having Edwin start his adventure half dead after his latest adventure (the one from his backstory) went down in flames. I thought it might be interesting to have whomever is capable to find him unconscious and bleeding on his horse. It would give me a quick and easy way to get into the plot immediately and a chance to make a quick connection to another RPer. Would either Roymborg or Zombitron be interested in something like that?

Just so you know, Zombitron AKA Psych's sign-up was rejected, so your only chance would be with Roy's character.

Also, Phoenix, I'm still waiting on a document to edit.

jtpg6s.png

Name: Seina Hoshino

Class: Cleric

Affinity: Fire!

Weapon proficiency: Staff

Inventory: (40P) Healing Staff,

[spoiler=Raw Stats]Raw Stats: HP: 3

STR: 0

MAG: 4

SKL: 3

SPD: 3

LCK: 3

DEF: 0

RES: 4

Simplified Stats:

HP:9 MT:4 Hit:3 Evade:6 AS:3 Defense:0 Resistance:4

Nature/Disposition: Curious, childlike and bratty. Seina takes an interest in nearly anything, and ends up causing a tidal wave worth of trouble while she's at it. Very few of the problems she causes are done out of spite, but she does tend to have a shallow knowledge of what she can and can't say. Just like how she can't tell in many cases what's right, and what's wrong.

Hometown: Tsukino

Connections:

Mujikaru Nanjo: Head of Nanjo Clan

Backstory:

Having lost her parents at a young age, she was taken in by a close friend of her fathers. Who was fortunately wealthy enough to give her a lavish childhood. Allowing her get a semi-decent education, where she showed a talent in the art of healing, an art which could only be taught to women if they were betrothed to a man of high social standing. And sure enough, on her 9th birthday she was informed that she'd be wed to Mujikaru's eldest and only son the following year. A man nearly three times her age.

It wasn't long after that her fiance offered to take her along on a short and harmless mission from Shin to the Capitol, but the mission turned out to not be as harmless as they though and the troupe were ambushed and defeated on their journey, resulting in Seina being captured and whisked away with her captors. She doesn't remember much after that besides being tossed into a small wagon with several other girls, and later a boat.

Eventually her chance for escape would come when the boat had docked and men in strange shiny armor attacked the crew of the boat they had arrived in. Seina, along with the other confused girls tried to escape, running as far away as they could from their captors and the strange shiny men.

(Special item) Temari: An object that belonged to her late mother. While it resembles a normal Temari ball, it inflates by channeling magical energy into it. Additional mana causes it to light up. Whereas overloading it with mana can cause it to cause a flash of light bright enough to surprise/stun her enemies for a few seconds.

Edited by Kanami

Hey to either of the people who are using healers, would you be interested in a little event? I'm planning on having Edwin start his adventure half dead after his latest adventure (the one from his backstory) went down in flames. I thought it might be interesting to have whomever is capable to find him unconscious and bleeding on his horse. It would give me a quick and easy way to get into the plot immediately and a chance to make a quick connection to another RPer. Would either Roymborg or Zombitron be interested in something like that?

I'm open to this. I don't know if you'd rather have Kanami's character do it though.

I don't mind who does it either way. If either Kanami, Zombitron or your character be the one to find Edwin and save his skin, then my original idea is still fully workable and I'd be grateful. Plus I don't know if Kanami had a plan involving her characters 'saving' she had planned for the first few posts that a random half dead nomad in need of healing might throw a kink into.

NTNP, Snike did clearly state that Zombitron isn't in this RP.

*Down point*

@Brogster, if you're open to it, would be great if you could adopt it into your characters plot. I won't be around much on day one of this RP since I'll be at a "friends" house during the day, and I was up until 4:30AM debating religion (Muslim) with a housemate >_< Fucks sake, it's like arguing with Phoenix and Slaveblade at once

Anyway, I unless NTNP's willing to wait for an undefined amount of time (until I have time+once Seina successfully escapes and calms down) I really don't have enough time to be saving dying nomads, so I'll have to pass.

Now to get some bloody sleep >_<

*Isn't in the best of moods*

Yes I'm struggling to keep evil troll bitchface mode from over loading <_<

Edited by Kanami

Battle one is over.

So, sign-up points are now 60, since you add average points.

The Level 2 ban is now lifted. Created characters can now start at Level 2, with 0 points.

That is all.

Edited by Snike

Gytha level up!

Class: Mercenary

Affinity: Fire

Level: 2

Weapon proficiency: Sword

Weapon of Choice: Her old two-handed blade

Inventory: Iron sword (plot inventory: sword is a blade and then there's her flintlock pistol; points remaining: 5)

Stats: HP: 5 STR: 5 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 4 LCK: 2 DEF: 2 RES: 1

Simplified Stats: HP: 15 MT: 5 HIT: 4 AVO: 6 DEF: 2 RES: 1 AS: 4

Gytha level up again!

Class: Mercenary

Level: 3

Weapon proficiency: Sword

Weapon of Choice: Her old two-handed blade

Inventory: Iron sword (plot inventory: sword is a blade and then there's her flintlock pistol; points remaining: 10)

Stats: HP: 6 STR: 5 MAG: 0 SKL: 4 SPD: 5 LCK: 2 DEF: 3 RES: 1

Simplified Stats: HP: 18 MT: 5 HIT: 4 AVO: 7 DEF: 3 RES: 1 AS: 5

Edited by Mercakete

NPC ahoy.

Name: Seliah Heizen

Nickname: Occasionally referred to as "M'lady" by her guards

Class: Mage

Affinity: Dark

Weapon proficiency: Anima tomes

Weapon of Choice: Fire tomes

Inventory: Elfire, Red gem

Appearance: Seliah is a small girl with think purple hair with heavy bangs that goes down just passed her shoulders. She is almost always likely to be looking at whoever she is talking to with a murderous expression, though it occasionally shifts to curiosity. Her clothing consists of an orange, small-poncho/shawl type garment that goes down to her midriff (can't really explain it well; think Gardenia in Pokemon or Hope in FFXIII) worn over a black, eccentric blouse. Her skirt is white and goes down to her knees. Underneath she wears black stockings along with black shoes.

Nature/Disposition: Burning things. Seliah really likes to burn things. Combine this with her expressions and she is the perfect candidate for a creepy child. If given a task, she will be sure to accomplish it, not giving up until it is done. Though she is usually completely serious, she can burst into fits of (maniacal) giggling if something amuses her. What amuses her the most is humans; she thinks they are "funny little things." If someone interests her, she might try to keep them.

Hometown: Ursentius

Connections: She has two loyal (and worried) cavaliers as guards. She may know certain nobles personally.

Backstory: Seliah's odd tendencies worried her noble parents severely. When not occupied, she would create fires and gaze at them for hours, or stare at their maids in similar fascination. Worried what she would do to the family's reputation, they gave her an objective, trying to get her as far away as possible. She was told to bring them the Fire Emblem and a corpse of a Fallen in honor of their anniversary, thinking it to be an utterly impossible task, and that she would be out of their hair for good. They sent with her a small carriage, sufficient funds, and two devoted older cavaliers named Oude and Raim. They didn't expect that Seliah would be so devoted to this cause, would do anything to achieve it, and that she would happily burn anything that got in her way. She is currently traveling through Ursium.

Name: Aletta

Class: Pegasus Knight

Affinity: Wind

Weapon proficiency: Sword, Lance

Weapon of Choice: Sword

Inventory: Iron Sword

Raw Stats: HP: 4 STR: 3 MAG: 0 SKL: 3 SPD: 5 LCK: 2 DEF: 1 RES: 2

Simplified Stats: HP: 12 MT: 3 HIT: 3 AVO: 7 DEF: 1 RES: 2 AS: 5

Appearance: Short brown hair, brown eyes, soft facial features, keeps what hair is long enough in a ponytail, about 5'8". She wears a belt with many compartments for her things such as herbs or spare string. Her guards are very rusty as if they were second hand or hand-me downs.

Nature/Disposition: Keeps to herself, tends to be very pessimistic.

Hometown: Somewhere in Ursium

Connections: Commander Liana Ruton, a Falcon Knight commander in the Ursian army.

Backstory: As a young girl, Aletta and her family lived within the deep forests of Ursium nearby a lake where many pegasi grazed and roamed. She could always remember them since her birth, and learned to fly almost before she could walk. Her family, not being very religious or cut off from the main civilization did not practice the same rituals that many Pegasi Knights did, making them blasphemous in the eyes of Ursium. One day, Aletta decided to go out from her forests and the woodland creatures that were her friends and visit the capital. She applied for a soldier's position under a Commander Ruton, a Falcon Knight squadron. One day, several of the girls found out about her and her steed's pasts, and alerted the commander. She was thrown out almost immediately, and held contempt for Ruton because of it. Her name haven been branded and tarnished through-out the land, she did not feel right in returning home and bringing shame to her family. She set out towards the coast, hoping to make a new living.

Name: Dianna

Nickname: Di

Class: Fighter

Weapon proficiency: Axe, Bow

Weapon of Choice: Axe

Inventory: Iron Axe

Raw Stats: HP:5 STR:5 MAG:0 SKL:2 SPD:3 LCK:2 DEF:2 RES:1

Simplified Stats: HP: 15 MT: 5 HIT: 2 AVO: 5 DEF: 2 RES: 1 AS: 3

Appearance: Medium length firey hair. Her fists are always scratched or cut from some fight. Blue eyes and a 6'1" height make her seem quiet menacing.

Nature/Disposition: Rough, doesn't hold back. Likes to start fights, but protects her friends. Hides her femine side and prefers a good meal to a dance.

Hometown: Fairgale Port

Connections: Captain Darian Fendran, a young pirate captain who was a childhood friend she still feels romantic towards, but had left to the sea not more than 3 years ago.

Backstory: Dianna was always one of the boys when she was a child. She commonly liked to fight and brawl, and wasn't afraid to fight dirty. She didn't make friends with many girls, but one friend of hers Darian stole her heart. She knew he didn't think she was someone to fall in love with, and never told him her true feelings. When he left for sea, she took to arena fights and brawls, determined to make enough money to raise her own crew and ship and go after him to win either his booty or his heart.

Name: Violet

Class: Troubadour

Affinity: Water

Weapon proficiency: Anima, Staves

Weapon of Choice: Anima

Inventory: Heal Staff, 0 points

Raw Stats: HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 4 SKL: 3 SPD: 4 LCK: 2 DEF: 0 RES: 4

Simplified Stats: HP: 9 MT: 4 HIT: 3 AVO: 6 DEF: 0 RES: 4 AS: 4

Appearance: Her deep blue hair matches the color of her eyes. 5'6", she has a round face and always has her messenger bag with her.

Nature/Disposition: Always in a hurry. She likes to focus on the main picture and worry about details later.

Hometown: Sergio Port

Connections: Radley, the Head Post master of Sergrio port. Her boss and a good friend. He secretly has feelings for her.

Backstory: Violet became a messenger at 16, when she had wanted to see the world. She saved her meager wages, and bought her horse for the long journey, and the prices weren't very cheap. Continuing to save, she eventually got distracted with her goal, and became content to stay at home, watching the ships at sunset. She learned to use a staff from her mother, since she thought it would always come in handy and decided to teach her daughter the skill.

Name: Riplin

Class: Mage

Affinity: Light

Weapon proficiency: Anima, Staves

Weapon of Choice: Anima

Inventory: Heal Staff, 0 points

Raw Stats: HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 5 SKL: 4 SPD: 3 LCK: 2 DEF: 1 RES: 2

Simplified Stats: HP: 9 MT: 5 HIT: 4 AVO: 5 DEF: 1 RES: 2 AS: 3

Appearance: He wears a short black scarf around his neck. His glasses cover his green eyes, and his blonde hair is kept short. 5'11".

Nature/Disposition: Lazy, but talks very fast. Always trying to make a sale.

Backstory: Riplin grew up watching his father as a merchant. He took over the family business when his father took ill. Learned to use magic as self defense against thieves.