Return of The Emblem Information & Signup

Phoenix

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok first off.

While my sig said Domovoi had 30 points, it was boosted to 15. This was because I forgot to add bonus points from the first battle. Phoenix and others know this and so they let me add in those bonus points. So that would be 45 points.

Now 5 from a kill from the most recent battle plus 15 from total bonuses pushes him to 65 points so...

Domovoi level up!

HP 12, Str 5, Skl 4, Spd 4, Luk 1, Def 5, Res 0

5 points remaining.

Edited by Dark Sage

Because Axel needs prayers badly in order to kill things, I return the weapon Affinity in exchange for 30 points, aaand...

Axel Levels up!

HP: 4 (+1!)

STR: 4 (+1!)

MAG: 0

SKL: 4

SPD: 4 (+1!)

LCK: 2

DEF: 4

RES: 1

New simple stats: HP is 12, Might is 4, Hit is 4, AS is 4, Evade is 6, Defense is 4, and Resistance is 1.

He has 15 points left over.

Hello everyone. I'm sorry this notice comes without a warning, but I believe I must withdraw myself from this RP. School is taking priority right now, and thinking about this is getting in my way. Apologies for any inconviences. Do whatever you want with Wolfgang and Hans, they never existed, send them off, whatever, but I've got to leave this RP (even if for the time being, it's likely I won't rejoin until March at the earliest if then).

EchoingPewter RESIGNS.

I think we'll just keep them in the background for now since there's no sense in having them suddenly sent off or killed.

Damn. I was getting my Killing Weapons ready, too...

Well, good luck with school, EP.

Edited by Snike

shadrak_sprite_by_zsword-d38ndtx.png

Name: Shadrak

Nickname: Shade

Class: Shaman

Afinity: Dark (if I remember what dark is correctly)

Weapon proficiency: Staves, Dark

Weapon of Choice: Dark

Inventory: Healing Staff, Flux

Raw Stats: HP: 3, STR:0, MAG:6, SKL: 3, SPD: 3, LCK : 1, DEF: 1, RES: 3

Simplified Stats: Health: 9, MT: 6, Evade: 4, AS: 3, Defence: 1, Resistance: 3

Appearance:Black Cloak, black shirt, dark grey pants, Black boots, Deep brown hair, and lightning blue eyes.

Nature/Disposition: FOIG

Hometown: FOIG

Connections: FOIG

Backstory: FOIG

Notes: Hello again my friends, both new and old, many of you will remember be as Zswordmaster from various GameFAQs forums. I return once more, hopefully, for a little while longer than before. All things labelled FOIG have been discussed by me and Phoenix, but i think you'd guess that when/if he approves.

Edited by Zsword

Shadrak approved.

Oh and don't forget to mark down how many points you've currently got.

Which is 21.

[/snikeMath]

Name: Chelsea Liton

Nickname: "Sunshine"

Class: Troubador

Affinity: Light

Weapon Profiency: Staves, Light

Weapon of Choice: Light

God: Mercy?

Inventory: Heal Staff, Vulneary, Light Tome, Cloak.

Stats:

Raw Stats: HP: 3 STR: 0 MAG: 4 SKL: 3 SPD: 4 LCK: 2 DEF: 0 RES: 4

Simplified stats: Hp: 9 Mt: 4 Hit: 3 Avo: 6 Def: 0 Res: 4

Occupation: Traveling troubadour. Originally a clergy woman from a small village.

Appearance: At 5'5" she has long blonde hair, pale skin and deep blue eyes. She normally wears a white dress, green boots and a black traveling cloak.

Nature/Disposition: Excitable, Calm, Helpful, Forgetfull. Shei is actualy quite prone to bouts of depression and self-depreciation. Whenever she's in a bad mood, she either refuses to speak, or makes sarcastic witty comments in other to agitate people. She can also be described as a person who seeks attention from other, and tries to do anything that would make her seem useful to other. However, even she has morals and would not do some things. She also abhors killing, but does it if there is no other choice.

Hometown: A village at the border of Ursium and Kigen. Left due to a disaggrement with the villagers.

Connections: None.

Backstory: Lived in a small village and learned the holy arts from the local church. She decided to go on a journey to help people in need and to seek out her childhood friend, who she has little to no memory of.

In reality she actually left the village, 2 years ago. She left because her beliefs, that dark magic could be used for good and that people should nit classify light as good or dark as evil, did not coincide with the clergy men in the village who abhored dark magic. This reminded of her old friend and thus, on one night she took her prized family heirloom and Nesha and set off into the wilderness, simply to prove them wrong and because she wanted to see more of the world around her.. Other things of note are that she is an orphan and was raised by the nuns in the village. She learned light and healing magic at the age of 6 and was self-taught in light magic, however she was taught healing magic by the nuns.

Mount Name: Nesha

Mount Nickname: Sha

Mount Gender: Male

Mount Species: Horse

Mount Age: 17(in human years)

Mount Appearance: Looks like a regular horse.Unique features include it's silver mane, yellow eyes and it is coated in light armor.

Mount Personality: Follows his master wherever she goes, is extremely loyal and protective of her, and does not get along with other people, especially men.

Mount Relations: Chelsea

Mount Backstory: Raised in the church where Chelsea studied. Chelsea took great care of him and bonded with him as a result. The Church decided to give Nesha to Chelsea before the young girl left her hometown.

Edited by GoD

Stats:

Simplified stats: Hp: 9 Mt:0 Hit: ? Avo: 6 Def: 0 Res: 4

Fixes:

Stats:

Simplified stats: Hp: 9 Mt: 4 Hit: 3 Avo: 6 Def: 0 Res: 4

@ Mt: I know she's not wielding anything offensive but it's still technically 4 based on MAG

Also be sure to keep track of your points, and be sure to list inventory items.

Other than that, I can go'head and approve.

Name: Lina

Class: Fighter

Affinity: Water

Weapon proficiency: Axe, Bow

Weapon of Choice: Axe

Inventory: Iron Bow, Stimulent

Raw Stats: HP:5 STR:5 MAG:0 SKL:2 SPD:3 LCK:2 DEF:2 RES:1

Simplified Stats: HP: 15 MT: 5 HIT: 2 AVO: 5 DEF: 2 RES: 1 AS: 3

Appearance: A somber girl with long pink hair she ties up out of her face. She wears a leather belt to hold her things.

Nature/Disposition: Quiet, she keeps to herself, but works her employees hard. A rough but fair boss. She worries about the future.

Hometown: Neviskotia

Connections: Manx, Bark; Two lumberjacks under her contract. Riork; her uncle, a local bandit that attacks various travelers and villages in the mountains.

Backstory: A young woman who grew up in Neviskotia in the mountains. Her family ran their own logging business across the country which is quiet famous. She took over the family business when her brother left on a journey and her father fell ill. Her uncle was originally supposed to take it over from her grandfather, but turned to banditry and held contempt against her father.

• 2 weeks later...

Damian Malduin

Alias: Ren Malkatar

Class: Myrmidion

Affinity: Wind

Weapon Prof.: Sword

Choice Weapon: Sword

Inventory: Iron Sword (Malkaten)

Raw Stats: Starting Stats: HP: 3 STR: 3 MAG: 0 SKL: 5 SPD: 5 LCK: 2 DEF: 1 RES: 1

Simplified Stats: 9 Health, 3 Mt, 5 Hit, 7 Evade, 5 AS, 1 Defend, 1 Resist

Appearance: Navarre.png

(Yes, I am lazy and took Navarre's pic. Sue me.)

Nature/Disposition: Unknown

Hometown: None, raised on the road with a traveling group of mercenaries.

Connections: None

Backstory: Damian was born in a village in Rex-Avaz about 400 miles away. His mother died giving birth to him, and he was raised by his father by the sword. At 16, he left the group, and established himself in the town of Fairgate Port. At 22, he became a Pirate-for-hire, and was feared in Fairgate as a pirate. He leads a small pirate following with him, and took upon him the name of "Ren Malkatar". His sword, forged by his hands with the assistance of one of the Pirates, is his most trusted ally. He named it "Malkaten." He has no real sense of loyalty to any given country or government, but is most often sided with Rex-Avaz. He often leads a trade route from the sea to a village on the coast north of Rex-Avaz.

Edited by 13thshadow

Only problems here are a couple of backstory bits that have me concerned. If you could alter it enough so that it doesn't conflict with Rex-Avaz's original canon, I'll approve it.

I'll go over the issues via pm since I like the topic to be nothing but sign ups, level ups, and approvals, etc.

-----

Update:

Damian approved ^_^

Edited by Phoenix