Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone wishes to take Robin or Tia, my only request is that they not only survive, but live. It is clear I cannot provide a life for them. Clear that I hold no life here. I am nothing. Hopefully they can be something in the hands of another.

are we supposed to feel sorry for you or like what 'cause we've been telling you your problems for ages and you just, like, don't seem to listen

anyway if the gyms are okay with it i'll take tia o3o7

and I guess all my worrying about getting enough posts in for June was silly hohohohohoho

Edited by I have opinions

Sorry to double post and all that, BUT, I was wondering if I could have the go ahead from either Phee or Cyn (I remembered you were a GM this time, gold star) to start Tia-ing. Cyn, you said you'd be alright with it and all, but I don't know if you went and talked to Phee about it or something and what was decided, if said conversation actually happened, or if anything happened on the IRCs.

I'd hop onto IRC to ask, but I'm on a borrowed computer, just to hop on and make words in RPs :V

Edited by I have opinions

There wasn't a conversation really but I don't really mind either. You can go ahead and take over Tia whenever. I was giving Snowy a chance to calm down but maybe it's better just to get on with things. You're good to go.

It's probably best if I just officially pull myself from the RP at this point. I haven't been consistently active in over a year and though quitting isn't something I want to do I also know I'm not going to be a consistent poster in the future. It's time I stop being selfish about it and just pull out entirely rather than get people's hopes up briefly about interaction. I am going the way of the bal I suppose.

Kat's NPC'd and possibly poofed. Not sure what's gonna happen with her but she's not integral to anything and I can't easily write her out right now so it should be ok to just pretend she doesn't exist for the moment.

I think i'm done here, yo. Gonna stop playing lazy and just sorta cut off now. Thankfully my characters are easy to write out if you want, but hey, do what you will with em. Don't particularly care at this rate. Good luck to the denizens here.

Probably won't be on IRC for awhile (possibly some days if progress is really slow); trying to finish up some stuff for the new chapters while also working on other IRL stuff and don't want any more distractions than I can handle right now. If it's important, just pm me or something.

Prepare yourselves. The new chapters will be going up soon (very late tonight or tomorrow afternoon; one of the two). Some things to be expecting going in:

Minimal character placement (sorry but there was virtually nothing to work with this time around with PCs having free rein up to this point)

More emblem exposition than usual

More Athrun (this is actually worth mentioning, yes)

New NPCs

New Item unlocks (this may be delayed a day or two but will happen before any stat battles take place)

The actual group split

The TS to get to this point was a necessary one, but another mini-TS (one for each group) will probably still be required to actually get the groups to their 'mission areas', which is where the final split will occur, after which, the characters will not be able to interact normally between groups. Once the chapters start, they'll be just about ready to head off to their respective missions, but one thing I need you guys to do for us is to try not to get any unnecessary inter-chapter interaction going unless you and anyone else involved know what you're doing. I'm saying this because despite there being two chapters going up, both groups are still well within interaction range. Still, it'd be much better in a retro at this point. Once they reach their mission areas/leave Weyland's estate, that should be it for characters interacting between groups for the foreseeable future. For information about which characters are going with which group, please refer to this list.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AorgQGh1IqfJdGY5dG5CaVVRVmgxcE1RTzBPcFN1dmc#gid=24

Anyone who still doesn't have their dudes assigned to a group should do so asap. GMs will handle any leftover characters from recent resignations.

One last thing. Raquel's group is taking a combat transport, so if you guys want to do any IC purchases it should be either in retrospect, or before the group sets out, because they aren't taking the merchandise with them this time. Amon's group has their current supplies going with them but there's no official channel for sales just yet so we'll just have to be a little creative with IC purchases until Greta gets her bearings as well as her own wares.

While I agree, Raquel's group is ... sort of running out of healers >.>;

Guess you guys are playing on hard mode then :P:

Seriously though, as I developed Eli's personality, I realized he was the kind of person that would avoid all the conflicts the group(s) were getting into. When I tried to force him into them, it just didn't feel right. I'll try and think of another healer for the future that might be more appropriate for the RP.