Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

@ interaction lock exceptions: Yeah, but I hope going forward we can avoid month long locks heheh.

@ retro exceptions: The point's to keep characters relatively active so as long as they're posts being made, I'm not bothered by them being in a retro.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In order to help with searching for her, would anyone be against me changing Tia's 'official' name to Tia Guisard? That way I can either use her full name in a post and people can just search for that.

If people really have the need to look up your posts to find things about Tia, assuming the posts aren't like... over 100 of your posts ago, they can just ISO you and find then them that way.

How often does "Fisher" come up in posts anyway? And it's over 3 characters long, so I don't think this is an issue.

If it makes it easier for people to find posts about her...

If this is about the 5 per month rule, don't worry about it. Either she'll have so many posts it won't matter, or she'll have so few that we'll remember them on our own lol. If it's not related to that then, never mind, but that seems to be your whole focus lately, so I want to be sure.

I'd like to extend an apology to anyone that has been bothered by the recent flurry of posts between myself and Ether. I spoke with people over IRC (incredibly maturely, still impressed (not sarcasm)) about it and some solutions have been suggested. We'll do our best to put them into order, and hopefully we can avoid bothering anyone in the future :D

I'd like to also extend to anyone that wasn't in the chat, that if you've a problem with my character, or the way they're acting, feel free to talk to me about it, and I'll see what I can do.

Have a good morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night.

I'd like to also extend to anyone that wasn't in the chat, that if you've a problem with my character, or the way they're acting, feel free to talk to me about it, and I'll see what I can do.

Have a good morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night.

Well, since you offered... :P

The only thing I would suggest would be more joint posts between you two. I'd rather see a few big posts than have the RP buried in page after page of the same conversation.

Edited by Toogee

to fill in, or not to fill in. That is the question.

Edited by Snike

Regarding the languages thing and my notes on Theodore. It might not be entirely accurate, just the "Faint" bit (for the Kigenese entry), because he was pretty much actively mistaught some words/phrases by a "friend".

I was honestly going to make a thing of this when introducing to Hoshi, but was ditracted, and they learned each others' names off-camera or something.

Anyway, assuming Kigenese maps almost directly to Japanese, he was going to introduce himself with

花を見ましたあたしはテオドールですわ (hana wo mimashita atashi ha Theodore desu wa) [i saw the flowers. I am Theodore (female inflections)]

which should have actually been

初めまして私はテオドールです (hajimemashite watashi ha Theodore desu) [Pleased to meet you. I am Theodore.]

I guess if scorri wants it could have even happened, or maybe it'll just be a hilarious accident waiting for some future event.

I'm sure there are other mistaught phrases as well, I just hadn't thought them all out.

Edited by Balcerzak