Return of the Emblem: Chat

CATS

I'm still using it; I don't know about the rest of you lol

Also by the way, I'm changing up the opener for the Joanna rescue team a bit so there shouldn't be any issue with inter-party interactions going forward ... unless I'm overlooking something. Either way, they'll be coming out of the TS a half hour ahead of Raquel's group, and instead of being at the estate, they'll be at the vague 'near the cathedral' location they talked about during that semblance of planning that was going on earlier.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SMALL UPDATE:

Was going to post this in one of the chapters when they go up but it wouldn't make sense to do it in one and not the other so screw that approach.

ITEMS:
Ward Staff
Arc Weapon
Composite Weapon
Blood Weapon
Fortune Weapon
Bladeshield Weapon
Spellshield Weapon
Smoke Grenade
Whip
Cursed Amulet
Guardian Rune
Imbued Sphere
Life Book
Switch Book
Taunt Manual
UPGRADES:
Improved Short Bow
Arc Weapon
Blood Weapon
Fortune Weapon
A new system's being used now, too. I got rid of the lists in the OP notes section to save a little more space and to make it easier to update things. Now to find out what's currently available, just go to the complete items list in my profile. In instances where an item is only available as an upgrade, it should say '(UPGRADE UNLOCKED)' beside the name and price. Instances where the item is fully unlocked will just say '(UNLOCKED)'

SMALL UPDATE:

-Items list updated: Retrain is now 60 points instead of 150. Price was lowered to match the -60 point minimum due to a minor exploit.

Edited by Phoenix

SMALL UPDATE:

-Items list updated: Retrain is now 60 points instead of 150. Price was lowered to match the -60 point minimum due to a minor exploit.

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!

I'll take 50.

Okaaaaaaay, so Amon's group is having a battle soon! Yay!

IGNORE EVERYTHING THAT CAME BEFORE!

Ok, so we have 12 PCs in this fight. My current suggestions for teams are as follow:

Liam(tank)/Joanna/Jam

Pete/Lumi(tankish)/Luther

Angel(can tank)/Amon/Bert

Eva(massive tank)/Nadya/Shad

Hoshi (tankish and has Nos)

Thoughts?

Edited by scorri

So I'm back in the RP on a temp basis. Gonna see if I can keep up for a week or two on Kat before taking over my old characters or deciding I'm not up for it again.

Inactive warning time, number of posts after the hyphen

Axel- 3

Pete- 1

Robin- 2 (is she actually being considered an active PC Phoenix?)

Reactivation for next month:

Alphonse- 5+

Katrina- 2

Zach- 5+

I think I'm gonna draw some RotE peeps this week because I haven't drawn people in a long time and need practice.

I might not do full color or whole bodies but I can do sketchies of some PCs if anyone's interested

queeessstioooon

If Valter became active in cathedral fight would people be ok with shifting this around? It's kinda short notice I realize

Edited by roymbrog